3dpo on first round of Clomid- already getting anxious for test time!

Hi all, I had snuck in earlier to say hello! My first month with clomid and IUI. I'm 9dpo, probably too early to test but did for the last 2 days and bfn. Good luck to you ladies looking for lines! TWW sucks.

Good luck to you!!!

So I'm 12 dpo today, haven't tested since my bfn on 10dpo...
My temps are still sitting around 98 which is good I guess, have been around there since I ovulated...
I have read heaps about women testing at 10dpo and getting bfn's only to find out that they are in fact pregnant, so my hopes aren't completely crushed yet...although I really don't want to test again as I fear that bfn so so much!!
So I've been having AF like cramps off and on and that's about it really, that and my pee is still really bright in colour like I have been taking vitamins!
We will see I guess...

@katebatty, I have been having cramps like af since yesterday....keep checking yet nothing and still get bfn.....fingers crossed for us

Thanks tor624...I'm feeling heaps better this morning, accepted the fact in not preggo and ready for round 2 of clomid!!
I tested this morning and a bfn. 13dpo.
What round of clomid were you on tor624? I just want my period to hurry up and start so I can have a fresh start and begin round 2!!
How is everything going your end? How are you feeling?

Twinsbg41 good luck to you!!! Pretty much out this month!! Bfn's litter the bathroom like a crime scene!! Haha. I hope you get yours xx. What's clomid round is this for you?

Thanks tor624...I'm feeling heaps better this morning, accepted the fact in not preggo and ready for round 2 of clomid!!
I tested this morning and a bfn. 13dpo.
What round of clomid were you on tor624? I just want my period to hurry up and start so I can have a fresh start and begin round 2!!
How is everything going your end? How are you feeling?

This was my very first round of clomid ever, I got very lucky! I went for blood work today, and I get an ultrasound and all that fun stuff on the 28th. I've been feeling fine, just crampy (which I've been told 50 times is normal now lol) My hubby on the other hand, he's having morning sickness and heartburn!! Haha

Well I am now 16 dpiui and no af and bfn test this morning. Ugh. I just wish af would show so we can decide what our next steps are. We need to figure out if we can afford another round of IUI or if we need to take some time off. Ugh.

My AF showed yesterday!
I'm fine, it's like as soon as AF shows it's almost a relief and it's a new fresh cycle with all my hopes back up and feeling confident for round 2!
Good luck to all you beautiful ladies who are pregnant, trying and in that horrible 2 week wait!! You have all been a god send to me in my crazy waiting game!
I might see you all in some other forums good luck to you all and thank you xxx

Sorry for the late update.....my af arrived on the 20th....hopefully I will be lucky this cycle.....,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->