• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3dpo waiting...

amazing26

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here. Hopefully this thread doesn't encourage me to drive myself even more crazier than I already have. I'm trying to find things to occupy my time but I can't help but be here. You ladies are so helpful.

I am 3DPO today, would it be OK to join you for the lovely 2WW?

Good luck x

Hi everyone!I'm new too and 3dpo also.(I think so anyway,lol) Maybe this is the wrong place to post, but I was hoping some of you might be able to give me your opinion on my chart.FF is saying I o'd on a high day,the day before my 1st peak on cbfm.What do you guys think?
I'm supposed to start prometrium 3dpo and don't want to start too soon.I am certain I have o'd though.Here's my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fcd85
Baby dust to all!

1ww now!!!! Hoping this means we are getting that much closer to our :bfp:

:dust: to everyone!!!

5DPO today.... I am trying to not to think about it too much as I have obsessed over the last couple of months and then been absolutely gutted when AF turns up!!!

How is everyone feeling about this month? Last chance for a 2010 baby so lots of baby dust and luck xx

I'm also 5dpo today. No symptoms whatsoever (just realised my nausea could be a result of the Pregnancare Conception I'm taking).

:dust: to everyone here! Here's wishing us all some nice :bfp:

I'm also 5dpo today. No symptoms whatsoever (just realised my nausea could be a result of the Pregnancare Conception I'm taking).

:dust: to everyone here! Here's wishing us all some nice :bfp:

Have you tried taking it in the evening? Sometimes switching helps...

Thanks Firedancer. It's just that it says to take it with your main meal....and for me, that's lunch. I just nibble for dinner, and not sure if my stomach will be full enough to sustain it.

This ttc journey is so nerve wracking!!

I said I wouldn't obssess this time but that went out the door 1dpo. For some reason my temps are lower than normally post ovulation from 1dpo to current. What could this be...it's never happened to me. I took soy cd 1-5 so shouldn't they def. be higher. smh

I said I wouldn't obssess this time but that went out the door 1dpo. For some reason my temps are lower than normally post ovulation from 1dpo to current. What could this be...it's never happened to me. I took soy cd 1-5 so shouldn't they def. be higher. smh

I wouldn't fret about the individual temps; I actually think your chart is looking pretty good! Try and look at the whole picture/pattern :)

I'm a charting novice, but I think it looks good, amazing!

Well, 6 (or 7dpo) today....mild cramping (still) but now with a dull, lower back ache. Besides fleeting stabbing (maybe I even imagined it) pain in left breast, the girls are still as normal as ever...... and so, we wait!!

How's it going Firedancer?

i'm 4dpo its our first month of TTC...good luck all x

I'm a charting novice, but I think it looks good, amazing!

Well, 6 (or 7dpo) today....mild cramping (still) but now with a dull, lower back ache. Besides fleeting stabbing (maybe I even imagined it) pain in left breast, the girls are still as normal as ever...... and so, we wait!!

How's it going Firedancer?

It's going :) I have had 4 pregnancies and never had any symptoms, which is annoying LOL My boobs are never sore early on, nor before AF. The only thing I noted yesterday was a good amt of creamy CM :blush: which I do recall before finding out I was preg with my last...

I think my chart looks pretty good; last cycle I dipped down at 8dpo, and today was as high as yesterday...T minus 6 days!

:dust: to all!

i'm 4dpo its our first month of TTC...good luck all x

Welcome and good luck. What are you trying this month, are you temping or using OPKs?

I'm on my 3rd cycle TTC...The first month I just used OPKs, then started charting my temps, this month we followed SMEP and I gave hubby a Zinc Complex.

Oh, I also had lots of CM as well, Firedancer....but its kinda dried over the past day or so. I had it from 2 dpo to about 5 dpo....

Would you believe I have never done any charting :blush: ?! I almost said "next time"....but I'm hoping I don't have to ttc next month, and that I....WE ALL....get that beautiful :bfp:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->