3DPO - who wants to be TWW Buddies?

brandonsgirl

Lucky mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
:happydance: I finally got my crosshairs :happydance:

This is the first cycle TTC #3 after coming off the implant in June.
Is anyone else around the same dpo? Xx

Hey Brandonsgirl.... I'll be your TWW buddy :)

I'm currently 4dpo TTC #4

Good luck to you! Are you planning on starting to POAS early, or are you one of the patient ones who wait for AF to show up first hehehe?

Patient...... me ..... :haha: lol hope, I will be POAS from 10DPO..... although I may cave beforehand.

Excited to be buddies :wave:

How long have you been TTC? How are you feeling ?

Likewise :) I'll probably start POAS at 9dpo, not a patient bone in my body lol

This will be my 4th non consecutive cycle. Feeling... fetal movement already Hahaha just kidding of course. Let's just say hopeful, I found that in the past the cycles with all the symptoms turned into BFN's and the one with no symptoms whatsoever was the BFP... But of course we can't choose what we feel, and it's so hard not to symptom spot. So I've just been having cramps from 1-3 dpo more like uterine expansion, I realize that there is nothing to be expanding at this point, but it is what it is.

What about you?

Hi :) not sure exactly when I ovulated but it was between 1-3 July so I'm either 8dpo or 6dpo... either way this TWW is killing me! It's been so long I've forgotten what it's like!
HPT was very negative this morning - as expected!

I find myself symptom spotting and then cause it's on my mind it's like they get worse! But I know it's just cause I'm thinking about it.

My symptoms so far are:
Fatigue
Constipation
Headaches
Hunger!!!!
A little nausea but not much
Rising BBT (so far)
Lots of creamy CM
Body aches

I'm sure there's more but I can't think right now.

Have you got any symptoms yet?

I'm 6-8 DPO too. I think 7, but we left for our wedding last Saturday and I didn't get to take my OPK after that. So I think it happened around the 1-3rd based on EWCM. I also tested this morning, BFN, lol.

I symptom spot too because I'm obsessive.
I didn't feel anything until yesterday/last night. I had some light spotting and then today i've been really tired, crampy, some bb ache/pain, and upset stomach.

:D

Hi ladies!! :flower: I'm either 4dpo or going to O tomorrow. Either way been dtd every day.

Dust to you all!

Hiya Cookie, Mina & drudai!

Hope we all test positive soon :) how long has everyone been TTC?

Another BFN this morning :cry: although I guess for 7-9dpo it's still early.

I thought I saw a tiny tiny tiny hint of a line but I just have major line eye! Haha!

Attachments

• IMG_2648.jpg
    IMG_2648.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 18

I thought I saw a tiny tiny tiny hint of a line but I just have major line eye! Haha!

Actually.... I just put it up against an OPK so I could follow the line and see if it was in the right place and I'm sure there's something there! If I shine my phone torch on it there is a very very veeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyy faint pink line there! And I mean VERY faint!!!

I'm gonna test again for the next couple of days with the cheapies and if they have faint lines I'll get a first response :)

So exciting cookie!! Share with us your tests. It's our first time TTC where we actually got our stuff lined up. We had been NTNP for a few years and it didn't work out for us.

Yesterday I felt pretty shitty all day. Cramping off and on. Feeling hungry, eating, sick to my stomach cycle all day. That's not uncommon for me though because I have digestive problems. It just doesn't usually last all day. Some occasional twinges in the bb area but no soreness, etc. I did a test today.. took both OPK and HCG. Both negative. lol. If I hold up the HCG with the OPK I think I see something, but I don't really think so. More waiting and more cramping. :)

Likewise :) I'll probably start POAS at 9dpo, not a patient bone in my body lol

This will be my 4th non consecutive cycle. Feeling... fetal movement already Hahaha just kidding of course. Let's just say hopeful, I found that in the past the cycles with all the symptoms turned into BFN's and the one with no symptoms whatsoever was the BFP... But of course we can't choose what we feel, and it's so hard not to symptom spot. So I've just been having cramps from 1-3 dpo more like uterine expansion, I realize that there is nothing to be expanding at this point, but it is what it is.

What about you?

It's so hard to to SS isn't it?! I promised myself that i would be calm about it all and not even think about testing until 10dpo.. well i caved today didn't i :haha: Honestly i wasn't expecting anything being 4dpo but yet still did it :dohh:

I'm 6-8 DPO too. I think 7, but we left for our wedding last Saturday and I didn't get to take my OPK after that. So I think it happened around the 1-3rd based on EWCM. I also tested this morning, BFN, lol.

I symptom spot too because I'm obsessive.
I didn't feel anything until yesterday/last night. I had some light spotting and then today i've been really tired, crampy, some bb ache/pain, and upset stomach.

:D

Oooh light spotting.. that's a good sign. Possible implantation spotting? Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Actually.... I just put it up against an OPK so I could follow the line and see if it was in the right place and I'm sure there's something there! If I shine my phone torch on it there is a very very veeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyy faint pink line there! And I mean VERY faint!!!

I'm gonna test again for the next couple of days with the cheapies and if they have faint lines I'll get a first response :)

Sending lots of :dust: your way! I hope this is the start of your BFP!

So exciting cookie!! Share with us your tests. It's our first time TTC where we actually got our stuff lined up. We had been NTNP for a few years and it didn't work out for us.

Yesterday I felt pretty shitty all day. Cramping off and on. Feeling hungry, eating, sick to my stomach cycle all day. That's not uncommon for me though because I have digestive problems. It just doesn't usually last all day. Some occasional twinges in the bb area but no soreness, etc. I did a test today.. took both OPK and HCG. Both negative. lol. If I hold up the HCG with the OPK I think I see something, but I don't really think so. More waiting and more cramping. :)

Fingers crossed for you huni, what dpo are you?

Morning ladies, eee, cookie, I can't wait to see progression. :)

Im 4dpo today and had some period/ovulation type dull pains earlier from stomach to back and then some stabbing pains on the right side (pretty sure thats the side i ovulated from)
I'm so over SS at the moment!

I think I'm 7-9 DPO. We left for our destination wedding on 7/1. I did an OPK the day before and it wasn't surging, but getting there. Based on my CM I think it happened Sunday or Monday, but I didn't bring test strips. It's hard for me to be 100% sure on O because I'm irregular. I have to go off the OPKs and general body awareness.

It's so hard to wait. I'm just not a naturally patient person lol!

Im 4dpo today and had some period/ovulation type dull pains earlier from stomach to back and then some stabbing pains on the right side (pretty sure thats the side i ovulated from)
I'm so over SS at the moment!

I wish I could be over SS, lol. I cramp all the time after O so i'm not much help there... but I think it could mean something is happening!!

I wish we could sleep until AF due and we'd all just know!

Here's the test. The line is there in real life, but it's so so so so so so faint it was hard to catch on camera. I posted in the 'pregnancy test' section and they said they could see it :)

I really hope it's the start of something! It was second morning urine too so I've got some answer tests to take with FMU tomorrow :)

Attachments

• 1499681044595.jpg
    1499681044595.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 20
I wish we could sleep until AF due and we'd all just know!

it would be nice!! I got lucky in that last week I was on vacation so I was able to put it out of my mind... but this week, lol, not so much! Back to work and the home stretch of the TWW. SO much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->