3DPO - who wants to be TWW Buddies?

Thanks girls. I will try testing again tomorrow and see--maybe I implanted later than I thought. Sunday was my day of rage after all :D that would only have been 10 dpo.

Eek, got my fingers crossed for you! I had rage from thurs and positive Sunday so definitely could be!

:baby:Firstly, thank you for the welcome from you all! We are so absolutely excited to be TTC, but the stress of the wait is killing me!

I've had lower crampy feelings, just like before my period, but i'm not due for another 9 days. Other than that, I've felt full-on anger, and some crying, but it could just be the hormones and me wanting this so bad.

Let's all pray for a BFP! <3

Waiting in the TWW is so hard, twomoms! These last couple days have been dragging for me. I like getting to read these posts and be excited with others though :) so nice to have some community when you can't talk to anyone in your real life (besides spouse) about what's on your mind :)

It is so hard waiting! Hopefully you guys join us with a :bfp: soon!

YAY! We might just be baking little babies, and we don't even know it yet!!!! I had a full big cry last night. Just exhausted, and feeling emotional. Not sure if my "symptoms" are all in my head, or are just put down to PMS. I guess the waiting is what is the hardest for all of us.

We are trying to find a donor in case this cycle didn't take. Ours became weird and unreliable, and then asked for sex...so annoying!!!

Today I feel no cramps at all. Nothing. Just tired. According to online research, I can test on Wednesday the 26th (period due the 30th). Is this true?

:)

Well, here's this morning's result. Not super dark but there it is! :) today would be CD 28 and 14 DPO and no signs of AF. The digital said not pregnant but it was not my best FMU (too much of a water drinker...).

Attachments

• IMG_1283.jpg
    IMG_1283.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 16
Twomoms, sorry didn't see your post as it was just before mine! I think people count it by days past ovulation. So if I read what you wrote the 26th would be 10 DPO so I think you could test then! I think some of these other gals got BFPs or faint positives then.

Well, here's this morning's result. Not super dark but there it is! :) today would be CD 28 and 14 DPO and no signs of AF. The digital said not pregnant but it was not my best FMU (too much of a water drinker...).

Woooo!!!!! Do you want to come and join our Facebook group? Message me your facebook email and I'll add you xx

So!! I got a positive LH test on Saturday am and pm, then Sunday it was negative. I assumed I would Ovulate Sunday pm? But I felt very hot, crampy and miserable on Tuesday/Wednesday. Do you think I could have ovulated later than expected?

We used donor insemination Friday pm and Saturday pm. He let us down for our Sunday pm donation! :( I really pray some of the little swimmers hung around and inseminated when I ovulated. It's such a waiting game! I felt so angry/crying/hormonal and crampy all week, but today I'm a lot better. Feels like my mind is playing tricks on me.

Will you be re-testing soon gardengirl?? SO exciting. Praying for a BFP for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->