3DPO - who wants to be TWW Buddies?

I keep putting everything down to.. 'oh well it could just be because my body is getting back to normal cycles etc' and trying to come up with another reason for the symptoms.

Feeling really sick right now after dinner. Barely ate any of it.. and then had a mint choc chip cornet :haha: but now feel really warm and queasy. But that could be anything really.

I'm looking back to my old FF chart when i was pregnant with DD.. i didn't temp then but did write notes almost every day, and they all seem to be roughly the same day by day as when i'm feeling now. But, really what are the chances of us catching first time with another baby?!

I feel like I'm over thinking this all so much and just need to step back and take a deep breath. What will be will be and all that. It's difficult though isn't it ladies.

On a brighter note, hubby and i just got a new car :) Going to pick it up on monday next week. Not a car i particularly wanted but it will be much more practical with future babies. Its a 7 seater and at the moment i have a rather small 5 seater.

@Brandonsgirl, you never know! It's possible any cycle and you guys could be super lucky! Hope you feel better. I didn't feel well after eating yesterday. Today I've been ok. Just mostly cramping. :( Also, very exciting on the car. We just upgraded too, to a 7 seater. Even though it's just the two of us, lol. I just wanted a bigger SUV!

New car is good feeling!

And you're right - what will be will be. There's either a baby in there or there isn't. :haha: The difference is that we wanna KNOW!

Brandonsgirl<<< I also O'ed on the right side this month heheh I know what you mean with SS, I'm trying my best not to do that, everything that I believe is happening I push off and tell myself it's related to the second half of the cycle.

Cookie< how exciting!!! I can defo see a shadow on your inverted image. Hope this is it for you!!! FX

Mina< Congrats on your wedding! I live destination weddings..l where did you get married?

Drudai< haha yeah that would be nice, or at least fast forward.

As to me.... I am 5dpo and as I said I try not not SS, and honestly there is not much to even possibly imagine, however there "are" a few things I'd like to mention, for the record. I divide these into two categories. 1 being physical & 2 being mental lol
So far the only physical "symptom I've had were AF like cramps in a mild form. Had these on 1-3 dpo. The mental "symptoms I've had, there were 2 of them, 1 oddly I've had no desire for coffee in the am starting @2dpo. That's is Totally out of character for me, because I am a coffee addict. I even have my mom ship me coffee from overseas, cause that's the only kind I like, been importing it for 15 years now lol and yeah no desire for coffee since 2 dpo. The second mental symptom is that I've been having vivid dream from 2-4 dpo 3 dreams in a row. Prior to that I don't even remember the last time I dreamt...anyway trying not to read to much into it, but of course can't help but wonder. Today at 5 do I've picked up my second physical symptom and it is sore nipples. I usually get sore breast all around at AF-7 but not the nipples themselves.... Hmmmm

Wow that's a lot to report for someone who claims to not SS lol oh but other than the sore nipples, I have nothing else going on today, no cramps, no dream last night, but still no coffee :-O

Anyone else with similar experiences, perhaps in past PG?

@foreignchick, Disney world! It was magical. Also, seems like your symptoms are really promising!! Keep us posted, the more detail the better, lol!

Mina awwww how magical indeed! Hope your marriage is never ending fairy tale <3

Of course I'll keep you posted ;)

I'm 4 DPO (I think!) TTC #1 and want to join the wait with you ladies. I'm going to plan to wait until the 19th-21st to test. I had a CP in May and it was upsetting, so I want to wait to test, but I'm starting to get excited so I want to join in. In June hubby was away travelling so we missed our window, but both in June and this month I felt ovulation pains on both sides so I am hopeful :)

I'm 4 DPO (I think!) TTC #1 and want to join the wait with you ladies. I'm going to plan to wait until the 19th-21st to test. I had a CP in May and it was upsetting, so I want to wait to test, but I'm starting to get excited so I want to join in. In June hubby was away travelling so we missed our window, but both in June and this month I felt ovulation pains on both sides so I am hopeful :)

Sending baby dust your way!

@Foreignchick, thank you!! We've been together a long time so it just made sense to finally tie the knot.

@gardengrl, welcome! I wish I had your patience to hold off on testing. But I'm just not a patient person. However, I totally feel the pain about traveling and missing windows. It happened to me all spring. We're also TTC #1! :D

Welcome to the round garden< I've also had a CP a cpl cycles back and told myself I will not test again until AF is due but that was just all talk and no walk. I just have zero patience, period!

Good luck to you xx

Hey!

I'm 6 dpo (now it's just after midnight lol) and will be testing from next Wednesday, fed up of seeing :bfn: when I test early!

So far I have had achy boobs and lotiony cm.. I think I ovulated from the right side too! I had twitches and an achy back there last week now these symptoms so hopefully progesterone is doing its thing.

I really hope this is our month!!

Welcome, Katia! It's so hard to wait. Kuddos to you for being able to do it. I can't wait. I've been POAS since 6DPO, lol. Sounds like you have some promising symptoms.

Lol I used to start at 5-6 dpo "just in case"! It's been 15 months so far so I'm just really really hoping this is it this month! We BD last fri/sat/sun/tue/thurs so I'm definitely in with a chance! :haha:

Hey!

This is the first month that we are TTC, and I think I'm 4-5 DPO. I'm trying not to overthink the "symptoms" that I have, since I know I'll be extremely disappointed if I see a BFN. But so far, it's just been fatigue (a lot!), dizziness, bloating, and acid reflux (if that is even a symptom). My plan is to wait to test next Monday at the earliest. We'll see. This week is just going to be hard to get through!

@lauren, welcome! I think acid reflux can be a symptom. I was super tired around 4-5 DPO too, but now I think I'm more like 7-8 DPO. I've mostly been cramping. Which isn't really out of the ordinary for me before AF. GL and baby dust and keep us updated. :)

Hiya Katia & Lauren, Welcome <3

Wishing you both tons of luck and a speedy BFP xx

Katia < 15months is a long time, crossing my fingers extra hard for you ...

I think I got my BFP! I'm not saying 100% yet as I'm only 8-10 dpo but I'm pretty convinced this line is there! It's pink and appeared within a minute. It's hard to photograph in bad lighting at 5am but will get a better pic later :)

Attachments

• 1499747995558.jpg
    1499747995558.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 26
Fingers crossed for you cookie dough!

Welcome to all the new ladies in their TWW. Hope you're all doing well!

I'm 5dpo and been worrying myself silly since last night. This is probably going to sound really silly but.... hubster and I DTD last night and I orgasmed :blush: anyways, I had AF type cramps earlier in the day and stabbing pains so thought there's a chance I could have implanted. Now I'm terrified the orgasm could affect any possible implantation :nope:
Any advice ladies?

Cookie< not sure I see a line? But I know from experience how difficult it is to capture a faint. Sounds very promising tho.... FX

Brandonsgirl< DH and I also BD @4dpo which resulted in a big O for me and I sure hope it doesn't interfere with the implantation process. Don't quote me, but I don't think it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->