3DPO - who wants to be TWW Buddies?

Cookie, I think I can see the line! It's so faint though it's hard to tell. Very promising!!

Brandon, I don't think O'ing matters. Or at least I hope not. We totally DTD way after O multiple times last week... but I think that is fairly standard. I've never read anything contrary that it could be harmful.

I'm now up at like 3AM feeling nauseous and off and on cramping. Going to go back to sleeep. :)

I can see it cookie!!!! Keep testing and watch your line get darker :) :)

Thanks ladies. Think I was just havin a moment. I'm really emotional today and have a bit of an upset tummy :(

Think it's nerves because I need to take DD for her preschool immunisations later today. I'm dreading it. DH is working a late shift which means it has to be me that takes her. I will most likely end up crying too!

I've had an upset tummy yest & today too actually!

Hope the immunisations are over with and forgotten quickly, I have a 4 year old and I was emotional with all her jabs :(

Oooooh cookie I see it on the second lot of pics! Fingers crossed x

What's everyone doing to keep busy during the TWW? This has definitely been consuming my thoughts, and I woke up this morning convinced I won't see a BFP next week.

good morning ladies,

I tested again... and I'm not sure. I think I might see something, but it could just be my eyes playing tricks.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test684524

Also, immunizations are never fun.. especially for a preschooler. But, super important, lol! I have to get shots for traveling for work and I still hate it.

There might be something there minamae, i would test again first thing in the morning. How many dpo are you?

I'm not feeling good about this month. Feeling symptomless today apart from ridiculous fatigue and being over emotional/irritable.

I just know she will cry and then so will i lol. I hate seeing them in pain.

When my lil man went and had his done, he got so upset, he told the nurse they weren't friends any more and how could she do that to him?! lmao

awww poor things! so adorable. They'll thank you for it later when they don't get a crazy disease. The whole anti-vaxxer movement is taking off in the US and there are all these random measles outbreaks and stuff. Super scary lol.

I think i'm 8 DPO, but definitely in the 7-9 window. So it's still early. I'm just hella impatient.

Cookie, I see it! Fingers crossed for you.

Mina & ForeignChick, I hope to hold out! But I won't blame myself if my resolve fails...it is just too exciting. But fun to wait with others!

Today I'm feeling a little dizzy and kind of flushed/hot flash-y, a little crampy and on edge. So basically, hormonal. I felt similar on the day I think I implanted with the CP before, so we'll see!

@Gardengrl, well that might mean implantation is happening again!! :)

I'm basically cramping off and on. Which means nothing for me because I always cramp before AF. =/ The waking up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous is different, but could be anything. Also, I posted the test. Everyone on the site says negative. I think I could see something more in person, but in trying to look more closely I ruined the test, lol. Probably for the best. Will test again in the AM!

Cookie< Very promising FX

Mina< not seeing anything yet, but like I told cookie, it's so hard to share a faint via image.... With that said, there might be a line that you can see in person. Either way, as you said it's still super early fx

Brandonsgirl< stop thinking negative! I've had no symptoms yesterday either, aside of this mild nipples sensitivity. Well today this sensitivity turned into discomfort.

I'm only 6 dpo and at this point I'm starting to get my hopes up :-O

My boobs feel more like they're a little bit on fire today. It's hard work when progesterone symptoms are the same as early pregnancy *huff*

Keeping busy to get me through this next 7 days, we've had my daughters taster day at school today so that helped a little.

Thanks everyone!

I'm going crazy, I want to do more tests but I know as the positive was so faint on the first response, on my cheapies it may not show up much and I'll get sad!

I've got one more first response I want to take on Thursday 48 hours after this mornings test to see the progress. I need some self control for tomorrow!

Sending self control lol! It's so hard during the tww. I just symptom spot instead now.

Anyone having little twitches and pulls? Feel like I'm about to come on but without the pain

@Foreign, eeek! the nip discomfort is a great sign. :)

@Katia, it is super frustrating that it's so hard to tell what's early pregnancy v. PMS, lol. I've also been having some weird twinges and pulls today and having moments of itchiness in the nip area. That's not typical for me at all. But, I can't hold too much to itching because I know that's sometimes all in my head.

@cookie, GL! I don't have self control to wait 48 hours, but sending all the self-control to you!!

overall just more cramping off and on today. Super annoying, and it's on both sides so go figure.I need to research the difference between one side v. the other v. both, lol. Then the new thing is the occasional itchy or throbbing nip. It happens every now and then but isn't consistent.

Ooh Mina this sounds hopeful! Mine was twitching more when I walked a bit, I daren't test in the next few days though :/

Well 6DPO for me today and i caved.. of course a BFN though. I wish i hadn't tested though. With DD i got a BFP on an IC at 10dpo but it was the first time i had tested that cycle so not sure if i would have gotten one before that or not. I know 6DPO is still early so keeping my fingers crossed still. Although not feeling the usual motion sick i usually feel with my pregnancies.

Fingers crossed for everyone!
Wheres every one at with their CDs?

I lost my self control! I took 2 cheapies, both of which had the faintest of faint lines on!

So I used my first response..... here's the progress in 24 hours...

Attachments

• IMG_2734.jpg
    IMG_2734.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 23
Cookie< self control? What's that? I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the TWW lol if I had some id be saving some $ by investing less in the HPT's.

Brandonsgirl< yeah 6dpo is crazy early. If you see anyone get a BFP @ "6dpo" that's because they either can't count or just don't know when they exactly O'ed. There is biologically NO way to get a BFP @6dpo!!! You're still all in ;)

I was fortunate enough to be very busy yesterday therefore my 6 dpo just vanished! Today is my DD1 10th Birthday, so I'm expecting to be even busier, so I might as well just kiss 7dpo good bye as well!!! Go me! Lol
Ok ok, enough patting on my own shoulder.

So 6dpo for me: aside the now even more sore nips, no other obvious symptoms. Oh, I have noticed something, (which I will categorize as a mental symptom) my skin looks surprisingly flawless, actually radiant is a better word. I don't use any foundation/concealer/makeup ever and I usually don't have bad breakouts or nothing, but I feel as if its glowing today. However I do not think its a PG symptom more so because I have not taken in any coffee in 6 days? Either way I love it :) That's about it from me... 2 more days until the POAS madness begins.

Hope to see some double lines here in the next few days ladies, and darker lines for those who already got faints xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->