3DPO - who wants to be TWW Buddies?

I think I will plan to test again on Tuesday. Something is definitely going on hormonally (whether AF or impending BFP) as I have been kind of mood swing-y today!

I've been so irate this last 2 days! Good sign ;) x

Congratulations ladies! Sorry I have been away all weekend. :)

This wasn't our month. AF started last night. On to the next month!!

I'm sorry it wasn't your month, MinaMae. I'm crossing my fingers for next month for you!!:flower:

I'm just starting to lose my mind over here in this TWW...will test in the morning with the FRER if the cheap one still shows something. I did a cheap one this morning and it had something murky-looking on it again, so I'm hopeful. I really have no idea when AF is "due" this month--today is CD 25, so anytime between now and Thursday I guess?. I've had all 24-25 day cycles since February, except last month stretched out to 28 in the midst of a jet-lag involved trip. Ugh I hate waiting!:coffee:

Congratulations to Katia & Brandonsgirl! How exciting!!! Wishing you both a happy & healthy 9 months <3

As to me I'm pretty much out. 12 dpo BFN this am, but it's ok, I'm not too disappointed. We're leaving for the beach in a few days and I've been telling myself, at least I can have a cocktail or 2 ;) better luck next month I guess...

I'll be still stalking here to check on the rest of you. Now I just want CD1 to get here heheheh. Good luck to the remaining testers and again a huge Congrats to the preggers xx

So I tested with the FRER and it's inconclusive...I feel like I see a hint of something but maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see? Today is 12 DPO so I would think it would be more distinct by now, especially compared to the one from 2 days ago. Thoughts? Still no AF as of yet but we'll see.

Attachments

• IMG_1252.jpg
    IMG_1252.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1257.jpg
    IMG_1257.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 10
Garden girl, maybe this?
https://imgur.com/ehkHkbX

Oooh thanks Drudai. Maybe there is something! Hoping AF will hold off :) by this time with my CP I was spotting even though getting faint positives so hopefully no spotting is a good sign with these "maybe"s

We are two ladies, wishing and hoping and praying to conceive a baby! I ovulated on Sunday 16th...we tried with donor sperm Friday and Saturday...now to see...our donor let us down on Sunday as we wanted to do 3 in a row...

Welcome, twomoms!

A friend I haven't spoken to in several months texted me out of the blue this morning as I was trying to photograph the FRER to say she had a dream recently that I was pregnant. That clinches it, I'm sure! &#128514; She definitely doesn't have any clue we are TTC though.

Foreign chick I did that every month! "Ok I'm not pregnant but I'm going to do X because I can" and it did make me feel better about it!

I see something on the frer! Good luck x

So I definitely see something more clear (yet so, so faint) on today's FRER. It even looks slightly pink in person. I know I should have waited another day before retesting but I've thrown all self control out the door at this point. AF is due today but I feel good except for some backaches/feeling hot so far.

Katie and Foreign chick, me too!! After my CP I was like well now I can have wine in Europe next week. Then ended up doing some adventure sightseeing stuff that no pregnant person with their sanity would probably do. Enjoy the beach Foreign chick!! Get yourself a pina colada and sink your toes into the sand!

Attachments

• IMG_1265.jpg
    IMG_1265.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back