3DPO - who wants to be TWW Buddies?

I've worked out that I roughly ovulated on the 2nd July so roughly due on the 25th March. But obviously I'll find out at about 12 weeks my exact due date! But this baby will definitely be born in April as I'm always over! Lol!

FF says my EDD would be March 29th but again I usually go a couple days over.

I'm struggling to believe it at the moment. I have back ache and remember having dull AF pains when I was pregnant with DD, so trying not to think the worst. I've read so many posts recently about ladies loosing their babies or having a chemical pregnancy and it's making worry.

March 28th here but my period tracker says 25th, I ov'd 5th so more towards 28th definitely. Eek! We should x

And I've had 2 chemicals in the last year and the tests never darkened so I know it's definitely not a chemical this time. Also had a loss before my daughter so I'm worried but I can't let it take over like I did then, I was a mess waiting for it to go wrong. Just got all my fingers and toes crossed and hoping it goes ok!

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses Katia. I'm going to take my last FRER tomorrow morning to make sure the line gets darker. And then my last Digi next week to hopefully see progression on that.

Cookie - you up for a bump buddies group? What shall we name it? X

How's everyone else getting on???

Thank you :flower: Sounds good brandonsgirl! I've 4 of the cassettes left so I'll probably use them over the next wk or so to see progression against today's as they're the faintest ones and it's all I have left lol.

Yes how is everyone else getting on?!

Congratulations, Cookie, Brandonsgirl, and Katia!! So thrilled for you all!Praying for healthy babies in March! :D

I got the faintest of faints (?) this morning on a cheap test. Not sure about the FRER. Here they are--what do you think? The last one is the tweaked version. Hoping its the start of a BFP...but still feeling somewhat crampy.

Forgive the dirty windowsill..it adds interest and perspective to the photo, though, no?

Attachments

• image1-1.jpg
    image1-1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 13
  • image2-1.jpg
    image2-1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 13
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
I think I might see something faint on that FRER. Fingers crossed for you. When will you be testing again?

I don't mind if it's secret. No one knows on my Facebook that we're TTC let alone pregnant lol. But sounds great :)

I don't mind if it's secret. No one knows on my Facebook that we're TTC let alone pregnant lol. But sounds great :)

Oh yes definitely secret! No one apart from my husband knows I'm pregnant and I want it to stay that way for a while at least! Private message me your email address Hun x

Katia - if you wanna join our secret group just private message me your email address and I'll add you :)

Gardengrl - I'm really sorry I don't see anything but I do know how hard it is to photograph a very faint line! Take another test in 2 days and hopefully it'll show up better! Xx

I see faints too gardengrl! Mine was the same Friday so fingers crossed for you!

Yeah definitely cookiedough! I'll message you now x

Cookiedough it's not working :(

Never mind, got your message :)

I think I will plan to test again on Tuesday. Something is definitely going on hormonally (whether AF or impending BFP) as I have been kind of mood swing-y today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->