3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you Love_Krystal!
Natalie- I haven't had anything like that, except being irritable!
TGIF!!!!

natalie - I've just been having sore feets and tired a bit. Get really hot at night. But other than that I've been good.

love krystal- hun sounds like my results!!! Failed that first gtt and 'aced' my three hour. Even if you fail the first it only is 'inconclusive' which just means they can't tell if you have diabetes or not. I also had the low iron (not a big deal!) so got an iron supplement- and the test was scary due to me hating bloods- I'm sure you are going to do great as well. Fx'd for you!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Natalie! I'm hot all the time (like uncomfortable hot!) but I got told that's normal as your temperature rises when you're pregnant (apparently!) and the exhaustion is completely normal too - baby's taking all your energy and turning it into baby fat! It sounds like your body is telling you to take it easy now. If you don't feel like it's right, I'd def contact your midwife or GP just to double check! :)

Natalie- I have been irritable and restless for a week now. Feel dizzy and awful again. when i'm sitting/lying down i just cant keep my body still.. but when i stand up I am in so much pain from my back and ribs and my belly is feeling so heavy! sucks your feeling rough.. i'm sure its completely normal.. your just getting closer to the end is all!

Charlie- congrats on reaching 28 weeks!

I am starting to feel like a bit of a whale lol. Think it has finally sunk in that there is two bubs in there. A close friend of mine is due a few weeks before me and i'm double the size of her!

I see my ob every 3-4 weeks and she does a quick u/s at the visit to check babies position, so i have actually seen them quite a bit, but i'm looking forward to this scan coz its more in depth and so i will get to stare at them for longer he he Hopefully everything will be all good!

This GTT.. here in Australia, everyone is given the test at 28 weeks and it takes 2 hours in total. i'm having mine next week.. Did the drink make anyone sick? I still have daily sickness and ESPECIALLY if I allow myself to get hungry.. so i'm a bit nervous i wont be able to keep this green drink i hear of down...wonder what they do if you just keep bringing it back up...

i've just put this up on 3rd tri about what to buy etc
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...79-so-youre-having-baby-have-you-brought.html

charlie i swear i am sweating like a pig these days still seems like we need a good storm!!! i've got my mw on tues so will mention it then!!
TTC i've been suffering again with the dizziness its horrid isnt it!! ido find since taking pregnacare i've felt better!!!
i think getting up is the worst bit for me at the min, or if ive been sitting down for a while like down there is sore and bump too esp if ive rolled onto tummy in the night!!
also another moan i have sooooo many spots like on back and arms my friend had a girl and she said she had awful spots on her legs so wondering if its a hormone thing with carring a girl!?!?!

also another moan i have sooooo many spots like on back and arms my friend had a girl and she said she had awful spots on her legs so wondering if its a hormone thing with carring a girl!?!?!

It's a hormonal thing in general, not connected to girls or boys.. I'm suffering too :-(

It's a hormonal thing in general, not connected to girls or boys.. I'm suffering too :-(

ahhh i see!! are u doing anything for them?!! they are horrid im covering up so much to hide them :(:cry:

Anyone keep getting pains really far down low... the only way to describe it is like a quick sharp electric shock sort of where hte cervix would be I'd guess.... and then there's the bladder rippling! Everytime he headbutts me, my bladder ripples and I swear one day I'm gonna wet myself :haha:

Natalie - there is an old wives tale that girl baby's take their mother's looks, which means more spots, dry skin, don't get a glow, hear goes thin and greasy etc whereas baby boys do the opposite - but I think that it is just an old wives tale :)

i've had an ache down there but nothing more than that but i know that toilet feeling tooo well, seriously i go to the toilet im washing my hands and then i have to go again nightmare!!!

hmmm be interesting to see i have had spots dry skin greasy hair my hair is sooooo thick i wouldnt notice if it tried to thin out lol and do not feel like i have the glow!!! :cry: LOL

my skin cleared up and my hair didn't really change at all. And I've been told I have the glow- but I think people want to see it rather than it being real?

I do feel better big though all of the sudden and I do have that huge pee thing. If I sit down I an sit for hours but if I walk anywhere I have to go every 5 minutes or so.

am feeling tired in the mornings again- where I don't want to get up at all. Only 2 weeks til I finish up work. Bittersweet. How are all you ladies doing? Any big plans for the weekend? Dh is working on our floors- finishing an ongoing project very soon!

I had it really bad when I was about 20 weeks. I looked terrible with so many spots. They've all gone now, but know for sure they'll come back soon enough. x

I have to admit I think my hair and nails have been so much better. I had quite a few spots in first tri, but they cleared up everywhere, except my chest. This extra cleavage is wasted when I have a great bit hole there! I loved second tri, I really felt great..gutted that my joints (my EDS) and ME seems to be affecting me more the last couple of weeks..just hope it doesn't stop me enjoying the next few months!

We finished painting yesterday and put up most of the border. It's not perfectly straight but isn't too awful!! Furniture gets delivered next week...and I got a phone call to say my rocking chair is going to be round next week as well!!!!! So excited to finally have little girls nursery by next weekend! I can sit in there and read to babs :)

I have to admit I think my hair and nails have been so much better. I had quite a few spots in first tri, but they cleared up everywhere, except my chest. This extra cleavage is wasted when I have a great bit hole there! I loved second tri, I really felt great..gutted that my joints (my EDS) and ME seems to be affecting me more the last couple of weeks..just hope it doesn't stop me enjoying the next few months!

We finished painting yesterday and put up most of the border. It's not perfectly straight but isn't too awful!! Furniture gets delivered next week...and I got a phone call to say my rocking chair is going to be round next week as well!!!!! So excited to finally have little girls nursery by next weekend! I can sit in there and read to babs :)

I've been starting to feel loads better now I'm reaching third tri. But my stomach feels heavier than ever, so it's hard work walking + the SPD on top too. Just glad the sickness has stopped now.

ahhh i see!! are u doing anything for them?!! they are horrid im covering up so much to hide them :(:cry:

I'm using face wash, cleanser, moisturiser for "problem skin", though you have to be careful as a lot of them contain salicylic acid which we're meant to avoid. Up until about 20 weeks they were AWFUL, all over my face, neck, back, chest & belly :-( I still have them, but I seem to be over the worst of it now, touch wood. My main problem now is that they've scarred, especially the ones on my cheeks & belly. I've been looking in to products that help to fade acne scars, but again, a lot of them contain salicylic acid, so it'll have to wait until the baby's out. Just plastering the make-up on for now & feeling quite unattractive!

Ooh, Dare you're 29 weeks today and you changed fruits- yipee!!!

I took some pictures of my nursery, its not done yet, still have to pick up the nightstand which hasn't come in, and we need the changing pad and haven't brought the clothes up yet from the bins in the basement. The bedding is all from Land of Nod, its the "All creatures great and small" and I love it, it has big patchwork circles and that is what is painted on the walls.

https://i.imgur.com/yItu6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/vrJk3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/J8eCB.jpg

can't believe 29 weeks already!!! Time is flying!!! Ttc excited to see the nursery!!! And krystal- how you feeling???

TTC your nursery is gorgeous!!!! Well done!

Yay on 29 weeks to everyone and me! It is going so quick now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->