3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

TTC your nursery looks like something out of a magazine! I thought I was prepared but I guess not! Ha ha well done looks fab!

Ttc Gorgeous nursery!!! :) thanks for sharing pics! So bright & fun!

Congrats on 29 weeks too TaNasha!!!

Dare I feel ok, I am really tired a lot, I feel like I have zero energy but I am making it! :) my job is really rough on me, I talked to the DR about the pain in my hips and pubic bone & she thinks it's SPD but told me the only thing she could
do was put me off work til baby is born, but I don't Want that so I just asked her not to! ... I have been taking iron pills now to get my iron up, & hopefully I can move my schedule around today at work and schedule the 3 hour gtt. I think physically I feel the worst of the whole pregnancy thus far, but mentally I am enjoying it the most That I have so far so it doesn't bother me :) bc I love feeling him roll around and punch and kick and knowing he is growing bigger and will be here soon! It def makes all the exhaustion & pain & stuff worth it! How are you feeling?

My bump is massive, I am not sure how much bigger it can get! Yesterday at my church everyone was commenting on how much bigger I have gotten lately .... It's so strange bc I've only gained around 11-13 lbs which is right on track not excessive... My hips are actually smaller ... Makes me very nervous that he might be a big boy! I just keep hoping it's all the fluid & water in there since I drink so much! Does anyone else feel like their bump is huge?

Love_Krystal, did they recommend any exercises or stretches for the SPD? I am going to ask at my appointment today about that- I don't think I have SPD, but I do have a significant amount of hip/back pain! I also feel like my bump is huge, but it was huge with my son too, so I'm not surprised!

Dare I feel ok, I am really tired a lot, I feel like I have zero energy but I am making it! :) my job is really rough on me, I talked to the DR about the pain in my hips and pubic bone & she thinks it's SPD but told me the only thing she could
do was put me off work til baby is born, but I don't Want that so I just asked her not to! ... I have been taking iron pills now to get my iron up, & hopefully I can move my schedule around today at work and schedule the 3 hour gtt. I think physically I feel the worst of the whole pregnancy thus far, but mentally I am enjoying it the most That I have so far so it doesn't bother me :) bc I love feeling him roll around and punch and kick and knowing he is growing bigger and will be here soon! It def makes all the exhaustion & pain & stuff worth it! How are you feeling?

My bump is massive, I am not sure how much bigger it can get! Yesterday at my church everyone was commenting on how much bigger I have gotten lately .... It's so strange bc I've only gained around 11-13 lbs which is right on track not excessive... My hips are actually smaller ... Makes me very nervous that he might be a big boy! I just keep hoping it's all the fluid & water in there since I drink so much! Does anyone else feel like their bump is huge?

I am also very very tired. But i have started with bursts of energy where i just want to clean clean clean. or just do whatever i can to get things ready for our girl. I feel really decent- in comparison to first tri. However, as my belly is getting larger (i feel massive too!) it's getting harder and harder to do things. Like, i've noticed the harder to breathe thing if i lay a certain way.

And my body feels like it needs a rest, but my brain won't shut off. Thinking about all this stuff i could be doing around the house instead of napping. But we have 11 weeks so i know things are going to get done, especially since next week is my last week of work. HOWEVER i just can't turn off my brain. :/

Nope ... I really don't know how it could help considering all the movement, being on my feet, running at work causes pain so bad I can barely move...so I am not sure how moving could help much when moving causes me problems... She didn't say anything though except to not work but I can't/don't want to do that! ... My sister had big bumps with all 3 of her boys and they were 6 lbs 8 lbs & 9 lbs lol ... But DH family is known for their 9-11 lb babies... :-O ...that worries me a bit! I haven't ordered my newborn size cloth diapers bc I don't know if I will need them or not! :)

Has anyone started getting diapers yet? I have NO idea what size to buy! My boss gave me 84 new born ones- that they don't need anymore, as their babies are passed that stage. But i have no idea where to even start.

Dare I am the same way! Except for me 11 weeks doesn't feel like long enough bc we are still waiting on my dad to put in our central air unit before we can really finish his room (I don't want his furniture here til dust is circulated out!) ... So I am constantly worrying about getting things done! I will work til they make me stop or I go into labor ... So that's 4 days a week I am basically worthless aside from work! ...then there is something every weekend almost! This weekend is my baby shower (my first one a small one with DH's fam) then the next is a holiday so my parents will be vacationing, then the next we take our church kids to the beach...then the next I am throwing a wedding shower for my bro & future sil, then the next is fathers day, then the next is my brothers wedding, then the week of the 4th holidays again, then vbs at my church, then my baby shower then I have one weekend with no plans before baby is born lol ... Then baby is due! ...it is like on the movie Finding Nemo ... I just keep telling myself .."just keep swimming just keep swimming...." haha I am sure it will all get done but I am a wee bit overwhelmed! I wish I could take off work about 2 weeks before baby is due to relax and get ready but I doubt it's possible ... All I can do is shorten my shifts a little! DH is wonderful & he has Fridays off though so he works on what he can when he can to help get things ready! He has done a lot of the decision making for the babys room decor etc ... It's so sweet :)

I know I will be tired when baby gets here but I wonder if I'll ever get my "normal" energy back? I was so hyper active and always on the go... Now the thought of going or doing anything makes me tired!

Dare in the US as long as the pack isn't opened you can take and trade them for a bigger or smaller size if needs be at like walmart. I would just buy newborns to start, you will use a LOT the first few weeks prob 10 a day at LEAST! I would let other people buy you whatever they want ... U can put those in the closet and then trade them for brands and sizes you need just by taking them to walmart (as long as they are a universal brand like huggies pampers etc) bc you may find one kind works on baby and another kind leaks or gives her diaper rash, you will develop a preference And so then u can trade for what you want ... And that's another reason I wouldn't buy too many until you know what you want. If you want to stock up then I would just put 10 or 20$ on a gift card everytime you go to walmart or babies r us or target etc & save those cards to buy diapers with once baby is here, then no worries on trading or brands but you still have money put back for diapers

TTC..You're nursery looks amazing!! Really, really nice.

Below are some of out pics so far.....it is coming along. Should be done by next weekend, apart from bits people are getting for baby shower in July.

BeforePainting.jpg

Yellow1.jpg

Blue_Finished1.jpg

Border_Close1.jpg

Ooops...that went wrong. A couple more including hubby very please with himself, and Nic (the other birth partner and close friend).

Attachments

• P1010919.jpg
    P1010919.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Border1_Nic and Paul.jpg
    Border1_Nic and Paul.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Border_Finished2.jpg
    Border_Finished2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Krystal. LOVED your bump pics yesterday...can't believe how big you are for just a week ahead of me (although I know you probably don't want to hear that...but I mean it in a "you're ALL bump" kind of way!

I do think its probably mostly water! The one thing I did think though - is you'd better get a mattress protector for your bed, if your waters go when you're in there then there is no chance of saving it!! :D

Loving the nursery pictures!!! Proper jealous cause I can't do ours until we move for the last time!! (OHs job!!)

and Krystal - yep you should def get a mattress protector (especially if you think you have a lot of fluid)! When my waters went I never realised there was so much water inside! I was lucky... mine broke 11 minutes before he arrived so my mattress was safe! But you are all bump - love it :) If it's all baby... I bet you're hoping he slows down in growth soon :haha:

Batty- I love the yellow and blue with the poo border- I love classic pooh!!!!

I spent an hour on the phone today with the HR person about my maternity leave. It is so confusing how fmla works when I'm having the baby over the summer and I'm a teacher so I won't be starting next school year. There are just so many rules that are so confusing!!!! Looks like I'll be going back to work on Nov. 17th, that's my max unless I want to be cut from my health insurance, grr. Oh well, that gives me 17 weeks if baby comes on time.

The rules in America seem so strict about maternity leave... and how this can affect things like health insurance etc :(

krystal- I'm in the us too :) and I feel like I need to buy diapers so that I'm in control of something... Does that make sense?? Waiting for people to give us things on the registry is so hard when I just want to go buy it all up. I wanna buy stuff!! :)

charlie I'm with you about the nursery. Have to wait. :(

batty- adorable room!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!

will put up some of ours when I get things a bit more organized. But it'll look nothing like you ladies rooms!!!

Thanks! My bump is huge but I am sure it's mainly water ... I mean there is baby in there but the size seems to get softer or decrease a little when I get dehydrated from a busy hot shift at work and stuff ... And my dr hasn't said it was too big so I am not too worried....my sis had an 8 lb baby but a massive bump that was mainly water ...it's all out in front ... I took another pic from straight in front of me that day & u can barely tell I am pregnant from the front (if u can't see the bump) bc my hips have slimmed so much...
I hadn't thought of a mattress cover ...ew that's pretty gross I def think it wouldn't hurt to get one just in case! Lol

Batty I knew you were in the US that's why I was telling you. I completely understand bc I feel like everything is out of my control & my big shower isn't until July 17.. 2 weeks before due date! Buy all the diapers you want in whatever sizes, I'm just saying that bc as long as you get them somewhere like target or walmart then when baby is here you can always trade them for size up or whatever if baby out grows them! It's just a pretty convenient thing, that way you can stock up on diapers without worrying that you are wasting money on ones she won't get to wear! I just heard the gift card idea from someone else as an alternative. :)

Baby has had me up to pee at least every hour tonight! ...i will be exhausted in a bit! It's 530 am now ... DH just left for work & baby decided to get up and kick around when he heard his daddy awake! So now I'm still awake! A little hungry but debating on eating or waiting til I really get up! :) I scheduled my 3 hour gtt for tomorrow morning! My brother is going to take me since he is off and DH isn't bc the first test left me feeling aweful & unable to keep my eyes open & DH won't let me go alone. Not eating all night & morning will be torture but I'm ready to have it over with & hoping all goes well & I don't have GD.... It makes me feel guilty to think I might, bc I've eaten so many Popsicles & sweet things I could have left alone had I known, and I don't want to put baby at risk for anything!

Good luck with the 3 hour GTT Love_Krystal, hopefully they will give you a place to lay down!!!

Loving the nursery pics!! Can't wait till we move so can get on with ours!!
Charlie are u moving far??
I've got 2 packs of newborn nappies so far I think they go up to 14lbs!?!
Just had my 31 week apointment with mw baby is measuring perfectly so I'm very happy about that esp when people keep looking at me and saying oh it's gonna be a big baby grrr!!! Have any of u been on scales to see how much weight u have put on, I did I wish I hadn't I am horrified!!!! I've finished work now aswell woohooooo!!!!!
Krystal good luck with your 3hr GTT
Xx

My Mum keeps saying to me "Are you sure it's not twins in there??" But at my 25 week appointment I was measuring perfectly! The thing is, she's comparing me to my sister-in-law who gave birth in February; she had a tiny bump & a tiny baby (5 pound 8 ounces) so of course I'm going to be big compared to her!!

Yes, I've weighed myself, gained more than "average" but hey ho. Admittedly I'm probably eating more, but I'm still exercising, so, y'know, that's life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->