3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

loving the nurseries guys! Ours is just a simple light green- because we are hoping to move in the next year or so- so didn't want to go crazy. But wishing I could. Got some wall stickers of butterflies that are easy to remove afterward. But that's as crazy as I was allowed. :( oh well! When we have a nice house (condo right now) I an properly decorate :)

sequeena- good luck with ur gtt tomorrow!!! You will do great!

had my 28 wk appt yesterday- and am measuring perfectly they said. Hoping she's still small though so she doesn't tear out my innards! Lol!

Gosh I missed so much today! Work was aweful today and so I haven't had a chance to get online since I got off!

Lovvvveee all the nursery themes :) we are doing ours in "craftsman" tools ... We painted the nursery cement grey (which turned out precious nicer than I thought when DH picked it out!) and have some cute little light switch & plug covers that are made of the metal on the tool boxes ... That's about as far as we've gotten... We are waiting on the air unit to go in (the intake thingy goes on one side of his closet) so we can finish remodeling his closet ... His furniture is together, it's an espresso colored wood it's at Mil & Fil's house though waiting on his room to be ready!... Then we've got to get the tool chest cart we are going to use for his dresser, order a solid red bed set, craftsman wall sticker & then I'd like to paint him a couple of pictures for the walls :) we have a long way to go!

I love the pics though! The bears are precious! All my moms stuff for the baby is winne the pooh! It will always be a classic! It's so precious!

Glad everyone appts are going well! Mine is Friday & I have my GTT...good luck with yours tomorrow sequeena !!

I'm hoping my doctor can tell me what's wrong with me or what to do ... Lately when I walk it feels as it my pubic bone is rubbing together then makes y whole right hip and betwen my legs sore. It just started but it's making work almost unbearable ... By the end of my shift I can barely walk & I'm in so much pain when I get home it's hard to get In & out of bed or even seperate my legs :-/ so weird!

On an exciting note ... Baby never moves when DH touches me... But tonight we were in bed about to go to sleep (well I'm still awake obviously) and he had his hand on me & the babys feet were kicking into the bed, but he was punching DH's hand over and over for 10 minutes or so! We were both giggling bc it was so funny ... But DH loved it :) it was so sweet to watch his face light up & for him to feel apart of everything & to get to bond with our son a little :)

Love love love the nursery pics! We are doing a jungle/safari theme for the boys room.. lots of browns, creams, yellows and greens. We painted the room beige with a chocolate brown feature wall.. and bought all white furniture (cot, changetable etc). DH and his dad built me some shelves in the build in wardrobe which turned out great! I got a reclining/gliding nursing chair from DH as a surprise the other day.. really wanted one but wasnt sure we could afford it, so i was so so please when he brought it home! i have been sitting in there reading and rocking on my chair and singing to the babies.. its so relaxing in there!

My best friend came around for coffee today and brought me a gift already! She got us a bouncer AND an electric swing.. must have cost her a bomb but i was so so grateful. And my parents recently bought us the car seats and DH's parents bought us a couple of gorgeous bassinets.. so the nursery now looks like a storage room with all of the gifts still boxed up!.. ill put up some pics when we find another place to store the car seats etc..

I have a growth scan on the 23rd... i have growth scans every 2-4 weeks until the end of my pregnancy now to make sure both bubs are growing at the same rate and one twin isnt hogging everything lol I know that my twins each have a placenta and so therefore have a better chance of growing at the same rate.. but I am still really worried about this first growth scan! They are gonna look at the heart and organs in detail again and i'm just so afraid something will be wrong! I was also getting concerned as it is getting harder to tell which baby is moving, so making movement counts a lot harder.. a lot of the twin mums on the twins forum said this is normal but i'm just having a mental breakdown rahh! I just want to stop worrying!

Sorry girls, Rant over lol

xox

aww TTC it's nice to have supportive people like that around you! It's expensive having just one, so to double that cost, I bet any help is really appreciated :)

I'm sure you're growth scan will be fine! Just think, you get to see your LOs again!! :)

Anyone else's feet started acting up? mine by the end of the day are killing me!

Dare - no but mine look like they belong to the elephant man. They're so swollen :(

I havent started the nursery yet. really need to get sorted xx

I'm covered in paint - but I had to run on quickly a share a picture with you all!

Getting an old t-short out of my drawer I came across the one the girls had made up for my hen weekend last June...so only 11 months ago now....

LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE! It was baggy on me a year ago....now it barely went over the boobs!!! Ha!

Attachments

• IMG00206-20110512-1745.jpg
    IMG00206-20110512-1745.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 10
Hello mommies!

I am back from holiday, it will be so nice sleeping in my own bed tonight!

I love all the nurseries! I will try to add ours over the weekend.

hi girls

Dare - i'm glad that your are not following the trend and your measuring perfect - looks like bubba is going to to be a nice size :flower:

TTC DH - ahhh dont worry too much as you say alot of twin mummies say its normal and i'm sure all the organs on both babies r going to be perfect and healthy :flower:

Love - thats so lovely that oh got to feel baby - my lo will never move when daddy is around - even if he comes near me the baby knows and stays completly still :haha:

Batty - thats brilliant haaaaaaaa

TaNasha - hope you had a lovely holiday

Not much to report my end - i'm going to great yarmouth next week for 4 days and i'm now on countdown to finishing work - i cant wait

xxx

Dare that's funny!

Yay Charlie!!!

Ttc dh- I am sure those babies are just fine! :) I am sure it will be exciting to get to see them again :)

Well I am off to my dr. Appt for my GTT! .... I'm so hungry right now I told Dh it was good he was coming with me so I didn't attack any little kids and steal their snacks! Haha
I imagine he will be buying me a nice brunch once this appt is over haha :)

Yep sometime next week ... As soon as I find out my work schedule and find someone to take me ! ... They won't do it on Friday so DH can't take me & it made me really sleepy/headachy so I don't wanna make the 35 min drive home alone ... It was 160 & it has to be below 140 ... Maybe I'll pass the 3 hour!

Ah sorry to hear the Krystal - but I hear its quite common for people to fail the first and be fine on the 3 hour? Good luck for it though!

hiya!!!
sorry dont have time or connection to read everyones posts but hope u are all well!!!
i hve a question how are u all feeling? im not feeling right very like um unsettled??!!!
and hot and restless but exhayusted at same time i dont feel right i hope im not coming down with something but do any of u feel like this? my bump very uncomfortable im hoping this isnt the start of things like labour as i am worried we are soooooo not ready foR LO
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->