3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

aww those pictures are pretty love the ones with the dogs involved.

Mum- love the pictures :) beautiful!

I dont think DH & I have even one pic together with me pregnant! :-( I need to take some!

Charlie glad Steve is helping you more :)

We don't have our tv hooked up here yet so I didn't know OBeM was back on! I'll have to look it up online!

I've been so exhausted today! I worked four hours then napped two to recover lol!

Oh I also have my weekly non stress test & appt in the morning ... Going to try to haw a talk with dr about how she talks to me & about how I'm not ok with inductions etc ... Praying it goes well!

goodluck talking to the doctor krystal and with your test.

Just spoke to my doctor about my scan results today and they are now planning delivery on wed the 29th!! 4 days away!!! OMG i am so nervous one about her actually being here and 2 of course about the reason she will be here early. im sure if they were too worried they would just be delivering her now. My doctor always leans on the side of caution so im sure they are doing the right thing i just dont like that there is anything wrong.

Mumtomiller.... Ahhhhhhhh 4 days!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!
Omg!!!! That's mad!!! I am excited and nervous for u!!!!!

Mumtomiller!!!! WOW!!!! How amazing...four days and you have your baby! You're having a june baby! I've literally just squeeled in my office...whoops! How amazing.

Oh I also have my weekly non stress test & appt in the morning ... Going to try to haw a talk with dr about how she talks to me & about how I'm not ok with inductions etc ... Praying it goes well!

good luck!! hope it goes ok!!!! :hugs:

Ahh mum2miller - 4 days!! You'll be 35 weeks+ so you're pretty much full term!! Oh you must be so excited!! :)

Krystal - have you been yet? Not sure what the time is over in the US now? Let us know how you got on :)

Oooh and batty - 6 weeks left!!! :)

I think we are 6 or 7 hours behind (where I am) it's 7 am here. I'm getting ready now my appt is at 820 but it takes an hour toget there get parked and get up to the office ! I've been rehearsing my speech in the shower.. I'm afraid my BP will def be high today bc I'm already stressed!!!

Mumtomiller - yaaaaayyy! How exciting!! 4 days!!!! I will be thinking and praying for you!!!

Ooh 6 hours behind us then! Just practice your breathing in the car lol - lower that bp!! And try not to worry about talking to her! :)

Good luck!!

Well the NST was good except my BP bc I'm so nervous/stressed ... Now I'm waiting for my appt and going to talk to her! :-/ ...

Good luck with the appointment...... maybe mention that you feel so nervous there and thats why your BP raises so much! She might suprise and you and put you at ease!

6 weeks....Whoop!

wooo hooo good for you going to tell them how you feel about it! that's great! proud of you. And hope it all goes well. You should be done by now- it's 1130ish here in MD so i know you have to be done! Update! pleaaaaase! :)

goodluck talking to the doctor krystal and with your test.

Just spoke to my doctor about my scan results today and they are now planning delivery on wed the 29th!! 4 days away!!! OMG i am so nervous one about her actually being here and 2 of course about the reason she will be here early. im sure if they were too worried they would just be delivering her now. My doctor always leans on the side of caution so im sure they are doing the right thing i just dont like that there is anything wrong.

4 days?! Oh my gosh! Talk about surprise! that's just crazy! Are you excited or nervous or what? :hugs: You're gonna do great! Btw, your photos are lovely hun!!!

As for me ladies i am also going in for my mw appt today, going to go over the fetal movement chart and so forth, pay in advance for our hospital stay (part of it anyway they are making me do that) and hand in my birth plan. Nervous. very nervous. for some reason i just got super nervous? I don't know why

Also today i found my bbs are leaking- i don't know why but that made me real excited. I was so happy to see SOMETHING from them- being all they've done is grow and be real warm all the time. Bout time they did something. sheeeesh. Gives me hope i'll be ready for bf! how are all of you this lovely day?

It's HOT here already ! and it's not even noon.

it's 11 am here now ! Everything went well she sat and talk to me for a half hour and explained that a lot of people are scared by details or dot care to hear them or don't understand them ... So she explained everything to me and that she wasn't pushing for an induction or csecttion unless neccesary she was only warning me it was possible! ... She was super nice and I feel much better now!

Good luck Dare! I hope it goes well!!

Woohoo Krystal! Sounds like exactly what you needed to hear...sounds like she's alright and I can understand why she wants to let you know as it could be a possibility if something were to change...but it's good she's saying it's just a possibility and not pushing! Happy for you!

Dare - yay for leaking bbs! Who'd have thought we'd ever get excited over that!

Aww that's fab krystal really happy for u!!!
Dare that's fab news too!! I had a tiny leak months ago and got very paranoid and been wearing pads ever since no idea if they have been leaking much now tho I'm not sure how u would tell!!! Hahaha

thanks ladies! Glad to know I'm not the only one excited about that! Lol. I feel silly about it yet I can't help being so excited hahhahaha

krystal SO glad ur appt went well!!! That's fab news hun!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->