3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Yay! I also cant wait till we find out pink or blue!

I have a scan tomorrow, so you think they'll be able to maybe see something?

Yay! I also cant wait till we find out pink or blue!

I have a scan tomorrow, so you think they'll be able to maybe see something?

Ask them hun! i did and she zoomed in on the bits and said she was pretty sure it was a boy and it definately looked like a teeenie peenie but when i did research at home girls do have a bump there too at the start but she is experienced and I dont think she would have said anything if she wasnt too sure! i had a gut feeling it was a boy anyways so hoping she is right!!!

They may see something for you depends how far gone you really are! i got put forward 4 days at my scan so i was 12 weeks 4, your 13 weeks already so baba may of developed more down there!!

It all depends on your sonographer too i guess! she might say she doesnt want to say unless she knows 100% but i would ask hehe! dont forget to post your piccies :D xxxxxxxx

oooh I am so excited now!! Cant wait!

I have a private gender scan booked on Valentine's day, but i would love to know sooner!

oooh I am so excited now!! Cant wait!

I have a private gender scan booked on Valentine's day, but i would love to know sooner!

awww what a lovely thing to book for valentines day! i wish i could do that as its mine and OH anniversary on val day (its 13th really but we decided to do it val day instead hehehe) but i havent got the money! il have to wait till 20 weeks nooooooooooooo! oooh how exciting!! xx

TaNasha- did they say for sure they can give you the gender??? You'll be 16 weeks then, right? I have a scan at 15 weeks and I'm dying to know the gender, I am soooo hoping they can tell me then, what do you think are the chances???

Mind if I join ladies? I am due on July 23rd, and we already know we are team blue thanks to an excellent Dr! Hoping he comes a bit early as OH is off to Afghanistan at end of August and so want as much time for them together as possible.

TaNasha- did they say for sure they can give you the gender??? You'll be 16 weeks then, right? I have a scan at 15 weeks and I'm dying to know the gender, I am soooo hoping they can tell me then, what do you think are the chances???

They said the soonest is 15 weeks, so hopefully you will be able to find out then!

If they cant see it at 16 weeks, then ill have to wait till the 20 week scan.

Mind if I join ladies? I am due on July 23rd, and we already know we are team blue thanks to an excellent Dr! Hoping he comes a bit early as OH is off to Afghanistan at end of August and so want as much time for them together as possible.

Yay for team blue! And you're so lucky to already know!

Helloooo! I think I joined in 1st Tri? But definitely followed lots of you ladies! My EDD was 21st July, but got put to 18th July at scan! (Haven't changed my ticker tho!) I'm 32 and expecting my first and we are gonna stay team yellow (although I am absolutely convinced it is a boy anyway!)

Hi Girls, I'm due the 28th July. I am 31 and DH is 33. This will be our first and we are both really excited now, especially after saying buppas moving around. I think we are going to stay team yellow even though I would love to find out as I am so impatient.

Joanne

Hiya,
I'm sneaking in from first tri too although I've been nosing around here for the last week. My EDD is 26th July. I'm sticking strictly with a yellow bump. We have no clue what we're having :)

Hiya ladies... im due 17th July - got a scan in a couple of weeks so hopefully be able to let u know what im having then!! yay!

xx

Hi ladies, so many familiar faces in this thread! I'm Jenna and little peanut is due July 23rd.

Samira, Tanasha!! So nice to find you guys here!!
Thank you Samira for starting this thread again.

So nice to see you all again! And Congratulations on moving to the second trimester!!

I'm sticking to team green til we meet our little one!

Yay!!!!!!! So many familiar faces :) It sounds like we are all ready for the second tri now :)

Yay i found you all, i feel lonely without you lol. Hope everyone is well at the minute, when does everyone have their 20 week scan? Mine is 8th march xxx

also samira, in response to your question on my intro thread i will be finding out, what about you? xxxx

Hi Ladies! Would love to join your thread! I just came over to 2nd tri - my EDD is 24Jul2011.
I can't wait for my 20 week scan to know everything is alright and find out pink or blue!

I am 32 and expecting my first....my hubby and I both have had dreams that its a girl, but everyone else thinks its a boy :)

Hi everyone! I want to join your thread :) I'm Krystal, and my EDD is July 24th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"