3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I'm another nosy 1st Tr. Dreamer hehe ... Bored of 1st tri & impatient for 2nd! The dreamer thread is discussions is getting more and more dead every day! :(

I am Krystal(too), :), I am due Aug 6th for now...and I have a 15 week scan hopefully feb 11th & can find out the sex! If not I'll have to wait 4 more weeks! ... Nice to see the old faces we lost & lots of new faces!!!

:flower:Hi girls. I'm Emma and my due date is the 25 July!! My date was also bought forward by 4 days at my scan. This is 4th baby and although I think we will be staying team yellow I am almost certain it will be another princess!! x x

Heyy TTC82 – welcome and congrats! How do you know its 100% boy? I had my scan at 12 weeks and was put forward 12+4 and she said she was pretty sure it was a boy but not to take her word till the 20 week gender scan! ( i was naughty and bought some boy bits hehe)

Hello to all newbies! Great to see lots of 1st tri’s dropping in hehe! So many summer babies!!!! So many familiar faces it doesn’t make 2nd tri seem so scary any more hehe!

Heyyyy SiBelle!!! Nice to see you too!!! Feels like ive lost so many girlies since they moved the other thread to discussions!

Michelle im 100% finding out! I cant not! Luckily my OH feels the same! Ive got a friend who is a week behind me and she wants to find out and her OH doesn’t so they cant i guess! It would be impossible for one to find out and the other not to!!

Ooooh and heyyy emk10 and dolcebella and krystal!!! Great to see you over here now too!!!! Right il update the front thread with all our new dates :D

How is everyone feeling today! I had the worst night last night! My MIL made a thai green curry for dinner and i don’t think bean liked it! Half way through dinner i rushed from the table to bring it all back up!!! And then i thought i felt fine so i went back and tried the other half! But nooooooooo bean wouldn’t have it! I was then rolling and churning in bed being sick every 5 mins and feeling faint and just awful in general!!! So.....i will not be touching thai green curry again!!!!!!!! I still feel awful this morning but i braved work! You would think at 14 weeks the sickness would vanish..nooooooooooooooo! xxxx

U poor thing Samira!! That sounds like a fun night!! I'm still struggling with nausea, luckily I'm not sick though. Don't think it disappeared till about 16 weeks last time so theres still hope it will bugger off soon!!! Hope you too feel better soon!! x

I know!!! and now im pissed off as i missed one born every minute haha!!! its ok il watch it 2nite! oh i hope the sickness does go! ive heard horror stories of girls having it throughout so i hope im not one of them!!!!! xx

I thought that my sickness has gone at 12 weeks but it reared its ugly head again yesterday boooo! Wish it would just go! :( im stressing myself out worrying aobut being sick all the time! xxx

I thought that my sickness has gone at 12 weeks but it reared its ugly head again yesterday boooo! Wish it would just go! :( im stressing myself out worrying aobut being sick all the time! xxx

Im the same! im scared that all the straining on my tummy cant be good! My friend has just given birth and she has a doppler which she is letting me borrow so i will feel so much better that when i have a worry i can just have a listen and know baba is ok! im not too worried about nutrients as such as its only one meal a day which seems to come out so as long as everything else stays down il be happy! xx

Hey girlies!! I have to confess to sneaking over from 1st tri too :blush:

Think am gonna move over permanently tho - cos I'm now in the pregnancy 'happy zone' after the first scan and want to leave the first tri worries behind!

I'm 32 and OH is 35 - we were trying for 2.5 years but finally got preggo after a lap & dye in October :happydance: We are due on 29th July. We had our first scan last Thursday and next one is booked for 9th March . . . we signed up for a research study so will get to spend a whole hour with our little nublet - can't wait!!

We will definitely be finding out the sex - I would really like a boy but think it's a girl, no idea why!!
xxxxx

Hello again ladies from 1st lol,

I'm here still! Had really messed up dreams for the last week!!!!!

Babys still got a good heartbeat so that's a week ago she was diagnosed and a week further on, I'm very hopeful for her :) xxx

Heyy Lisa! Welcome over :D and big congrats on your BFP after trying for so long!!! Whats a lap and dye?

Hey BabyBoyle!!! Havent seen you on here v much! Glad to hear you and Madison are ok :D bet you have done so much research now on the condition!! When do you have your next scans? Guessing you will be having regular ones to see her all thetime :D xx

Hi Everyone,

My name is Yasmin and my due date is 10th July! I have my 20 week scan on 17/02/11 and my husband has started making noises about not finding out... Does he know how impatient I am??!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Yasmin and my due date is 10th July! I have my 20 week scan on 17/02/11 and my husband has started making noises about not finding out... Does he know how impatient I am??!

whattttttttt! tell him to get that idea out of his head straight away LOL! what is it with men and these silly ideas! do they not understand what is going through our heads!! the organisation we have to do lol! my friends OH said the same but he is adament that he doesnt want to know so now she cant find out! id be devestated!! xx

Hey all...
Really pleased to hear baby Maddison is being strong BabyBoyle. . you go girl!!!

Welcome everyone else!!

I think we all have scans around the same time, mines on the 11th March, can't wait!! I just hope all is ok as the sonographer couldnt perform the NT scan as my uterus and baby were being naughty!!! x x

Hey all...
Really pleased to hear baby Maddison is being strong BabyBoyle. . you go girl!!!

Welcome everyone else!!

I think we all have scans around the same time, mines on the 11th March, can't wait!! I just hope all is ok as the sonographer couldnt perform the NT scan as my uterus and baby were being naughty!!! x x

Yea my scan is on 4th march which is dead on 20 weeks! cant wait to know the sex 100% then can start planning nursery themes and colours and get more clothes!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Hi!

I'm Lottie, I'm 24 and my EDD is July 20th.

This pregnancy was a huge shock and we are very nervous due to the exceptionally high risk (1 in 2) of this bump having the same rare chromosome abnormality that our little boy has as well as the pregnancy being high risk due to a medical condition I have putting me at high risk of various issues including placental probs and preterm labour.

Managed to hear bump on the doppler last night for the first time!

We will be finding out the sex either at our private anomaly scan at ~22 weeks or when we have the amnio done.

I know!!! That is exactly what I am talking about! Lol he said it will be something to look forward to and it might help me with the labour, I think he meant the anticipation of whether it is a boy or a girl?! My reply: holding our baby is what I’m looking forward to and what will get me through it!

I don’t know if hubby is seriously considering not finding out but if he feels that strongly about it I told him he can leave the room whilst I find out. Anyways I think all my in laws are waiting to find out too!

How are you Samira? Get any fish last night :)

Hi Lottie! Im so sorry to hear about your conditions!! You are very brave and very strong! Keep hope too, there is a 50% chance that your little one will be fine  What abnormality is it your little boy has? How old is he? Will you find out in future scans if your little one has the same or after birth? Sorry with all the questions!!! Stay strong :D :hugs:

Hehe Yasmin you couldn’t find out and he not find out! It will 100% come out accidently calling your bump a he or she and it will be a bit obvious if you come home with pink or blue clothes hehe!

Im good thanks hun! Very sicky and tired as was being sick all night last night! Ive found out my bean doesn’t like thai green curry! My MIL made it and had to jump from the table and bring it up and then i was up all night being sick  so nope no fish!!! Im gona have to just get some tins of tuna and stuff them out the tin coz thats the only way im going to get any i think!!!! xx

Heyy Lisa! Welcome over :D and big congrats on your BFP after trying for so long!!! Whats a lap and dye?

Well they thought my tubes were blocked, so I had an op where they put you under, blow you up with CO2 and go in through your belly button and bikini line with a camera - they then look what's happening while they flush dye through your tubes. They said my tubes were fine but I think maybe the dye flushed away a blockage or something. No idea!! But a big relief as was expecting to have to go down the IVF route :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->