3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

URGH regret doing it now haha! ive just seen my pre-pregnancy body (well 4 weeks) which i used to hate and now i love it seeing it compared to my now fatter, and pinker (must be the light lol) body! boohoohoo:cry:

I dont think mine looks pregs at all! just fat LOL im sure that will change soon! deffo growth though !!!!

https://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4993/4vs16.jpg

You're lovely, I'm a size 18/20, got thighs the size of china and stretchmarks everywhere. Look.

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/169016_1827840140938_1388356992_2045294_4969289_n.jpg

and you're not fat you're pregnant :p

i wish my stretch marks looked like a lovely pussy cat when they come hehe ;) x

what a gorgeous kitty!

And your bumps are fabulous sequeena & samira!

I will try to add mine tonight

im just making an animal thread on 2nd tri now to show off our babies :) you inspired me hehe xx

I need to take some pics too! Especially now that I have started growing. I noticed last week that my clothes felt MUCH tighter and people at work were like 'Look at your little bump!'

I've found that people tend to stare at me on the tube too (I wear a baby on board badge), not that they offer a seat :( Sometimes I dont mind so much but other times my back really hurts and I look longingly at those priorty seats.

i think you just need to get the courage and say 'look that's a priority seat and I'm 18 weeks pregnant. If I stand for too long I will pass out' - that should get them moving!

It really annoys me when people are so ignorant to mothers with young babies and pregnant women!

I've had other women on the tube tell me I should ask for a seat instead of waiting to be offerred but people can be funny sometimes and I'm not sure how they will react so I dont bother.

I did pass out in December actually. I had to try really hard to get off the train first. I know it was packed but they could clearly see I wasn't well and wouldnt clear the way for me... anyways I managed to get off and then hit the floor. I had a painful cheek for over a week after that!

id be the same i would tell them to move! or ask them if they are priority first! never know they cud be pregs too.....unless theyre a bloke lol! no one would say no to you:) x

Most people are so inconsiderate now, only care about themselves! I wouldn't have asked either because you never know what will happen :( I get the same when I'm out. When I start to feel sick I get woozy and it makes it hard to stand. If there's no seats anywhere I just lean myself against a wall until I feel better.

I have to say that the women are more considerate than men though... just going by what I have experienced so far. I'm hoping that as i get bigger I might be able to get away from work earlier... we're supposed to have 'work life balance' at work so I hope they dont say no.

I always find it to be men that are more considerate... I remember it only being men moving for me when I was huge with Stephen!

IT gets worse when you have them and you;ve got a pram - NO ONE moves - it really p***es me off cause I think I can't move anywhere I've got this massive contraption in front of me!!

I think men have it hard though - us women go on how we want to be independent etc and they don't know whether to hold doors open for us, or let us sit down if we're pregnant etc incase the woman in question is one of those extreme feminists who thinks it's degrading for men to do those sorts of things!

OMG I am about to have the most lovely dinner :D We slow roasted a gammon joint and are having it with mash, veg and gravy made from the juices of the joint. YUM YUM YUM!!!

people are really inconsiderate! Next time you could maybe just politely ask if they mind if you sat down.

I am going swimming tonight, it is the highlight of my week!

Oh I can imagine the dirty looks you get when you try and get on the tube with a buggy! I will have to drop of my lil one to my sister when i go back to work next year and will have to travel on the tube... so not looking forward to it!

TaNasha - I love swimming... actually I cant swim but I love being in the water :)

Dinner tonight - I have a things about rice at the moment... even plain boiled long grain rice smells so good to me!

Just going back to the birth talk - I've managed to kind of freak myself out! I've finally bit the bullet and started looking about pregnancy/labour complications with my EDS/HMS, and there is far more scope for them than I realised! Premature labour, long long long long long labours, pain relief not working (I'm used to that one though!), prolapses, big tearing, not healing! C-sections with no anastehtic!!!!!!!! And, of course, losses due to cervix not being strong enough.

Although - and those of you who saw my 'freak outs' in the old thread will be impressed - I'm actually not getting too het up about it. The docs know about it, and I'm having the extra checks/scans. And is it just me, but I've suddenly become less panicky. I still worry, and I'm terrified of something going wrong, but its more a case of "I'm doing my job, the rest is out of my hands..". Maybe just me.

I feel all gorwn up!

Anywho...I'm planning on hospital birth, gas and air but we'll see if I want anything else. Was toying with water birth - as I may not be able to get the uses of the pain relief, at least that's something!

Sequeena - thats a lovely bump for 14 weeks!

Samira, your pics are lovely too!! And although you may look pinker in the second photo - I definately would not use the word fat at all!! I just took a knicker shot to put up here but have bottled it!!

Below is me (clothed) in November on holiday about a week after we found out...and then there is me about 10 mins ago.

Talking about stretch marks! And I'm only 21 pregnant with my first! (To explain I was a size 20 when I was 13 and recently loast about 5 stone)

PS I'm not a lazy cow who doesn't work - I work from home and didn't fancy wearing anything but PJ bottoms today!

Attachments

• DSCN2348.jpg
    DSCN2348.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN2404.jpg
    DSCN2404.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
I have loads of stretch marks too! I dont like to show my stomach or my upper arms because of it :( I used to be big when I was in my teens. Actually big doesnt cover it! I was over 13 stones and I'm 5ft3.

I lost weight about 7 years ago and managed to maintain a size 8 so I'm hoping I dont balloon with the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->