3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I'm glad I'm not alone in the being big thing... I actually put on weight because of my abuse, tried to make myself as unnattractive as possible and haven't been able to lose it :blush:

I'm glad I'm not alone in the being big thing... I actually put on weight because of my abuse, tried to make myself as unnattractive as possible and haven't been able to lose it :blush:

:hugs:

I have loads of stretch marks too! I dont like to show my stomach or my upper arms because of it :( I used to be big when I was in my teens. Actually big doesnt cover it! I was over 13 stones and I'm 5ft3.

I lost weight about 7 years ago and managed to maintain a size 8 so I'm hoping I dont balloon with the pregnancy.

I definately get that. At 12 I was over 15 stone at 5 foot 5. I was a big girl and lost the weight a couple of years ago, and got to a size eight. You can see I'm nowhere near that now, struggling getting size 12 jeans on now which I'm finding really difficult mentally.

So wouldn't normally show my belly, but I've got to the point where I am thinking what the hell! I've spent my entire life hating my body, pregnancy should be a time where while I'm careful what I eat - I don't let it ruin another amazing thing!

Sequeena - massive hugs to that. It's apparently very common for that to be that case, but for the record, you don't look anything but a loveley, blooming mum to me x

Ah thank you :hugs: Try not to worry about the weight, I dread gaining anymore (about 15 stone now) but it will come off, I will make sure of it.

Since 10 weeks ive been noticably pregnant but not put on any wieght :S

Is anyone itching like mad??! Is there any relief for that?

Is anyone itching like mad??! Is there any relief for that?

CALL your doctor right away and mention that- a friend of mine just went in to see her dr after 3 weeks of itching like crazy. Turns out she has a liver problem that could be very harmful to the baby. Develops only in pregnancy and will go away when baby is born. But, really, just tell your dr please.

My stomach itches... but it's inside and I can't get to it :wacko:

my mum said she used to have an itchy belly! She said she'd used to sit there at 3am scratching away! haha

I've been itching and was told it was due to skin stretching. But if you're worried then give your midwife/clinic a ring.

There is a pregnancy liver condition, although I was told not to worry unless it was constant and unbearable!

Sequeena - thats a lovely bump for 14 weeks!

Samira, your pics are lovely too!! And although you may look pinker in the second photo - I definately would not use the word fat at all!! I just took a knicker shot to put up here but have bottled it!!

Below is me (clothed) in November on holiday about a week after we found out...and then there is me about 10 mins ago.

Talking about stretch marks! And I'm only 21 pregnant with my first! (To explain I was a size 20 when I was 13 and recently loast about 5 stone)

PS I'm not a lazy cow who doesn't work - I work from home and didn't fancy wearing anything but PJ bottoms today!

lol stretch marks are something only amazing people don't get! I got to 35 weeks woke up one morning and they were all over my stomach :(

P.s how did you get that lovely flat stomach losing all that weight? I lost about 7/8 stone when I was 17 and my stomach NEVER looked as good as that! :blush:

I think the liver condition (cholestisis - sp?) mainly affects hands and feet from what I've heard - my friend who suffered from it with both her pregnancies had red-raw extremeties from scratching and they monitored her babies very carefully as a result. Every time I get a slight tickle in hand or foot now I have a panic!

My stomach's been itchy the last few days. I think it's a combination of stretching and me deciding that I must have a reaction to Bio-Oil which I've used a few times to try and ease any imminent stretchmarks!

Does anyone not feel very pregnant at the moment? I'm eating better, feel quite awake at 10pm (miracle), constant weeing has diminished... the only signs are my constant appetite, back ache, fat stomach and, bizarrely and TMI, a really snotty nose!!

I wish the constant tiredness had gone! lol :) and for some reason the constant need to pee has only just started with me :/

Do you think the bio-oil actually works?

Morning girls, still suffering terribly with ms here ;(

Ahh no have you tried eating some dry toast? Really hope the thought ofthat doesn't set you off :)

I'm fine with food, I can eat whatever I like... but my body needs to be sick everyday for some reason. I will just feel nauseas until I bite the bullet and go be sick. I'll be fine then :wacko:

As for valentines day, this will be the first time OH has been off for it since we've been together. We'll probs just cook a meal and stay in... though there is something in the cinema I want to see that comes out that day and you know what I've completely forgotten what it is :dohh:

It's Paul!!!! I can't wait to see it!!!! :0)

Morning girls, still suffering terribly with ms here ;(

Ahh no have you tried eating some dry toast? Really hope the thought ofthat doesn't set you off :)

I'm fine with food, I can eat whatever I like... but my body needs to be sick everyday for some reason. I will just feel nauseas until I bite the bullet and go be sick. I'll be fine then :wacko:

As for valentines day, this will be the first time OH has been off for it since we've been together. We'll probs just cook a meal and stay in... though there is something in the cinema I want to see that comes out that day and you know what I've completely forgotten what it is :dohh:

It's Paul!!!! I can't wait to see it!!!! :0)

I don't think it is... god I really can't remember :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->