3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

oh god that must have been so scary :( Can he not claim that on his insurance?

Yeah mum did it for me and then I got it back yesterday!

LAdies I'm so sad today - if it wasn't for my boys being around I'd be in tears. It's a long story so sorry if it goes on a bit :( I took Stephen to a soft play place yesterday and asked Steve to watch Henry. I got a text saying Henry was just non-stop pooping, so I phoned him up and he sounded pissed off at me. I then got home and he was going on how he wouldn't stop crying, how they didn't get a nap together cause he was unsettled etc etc. Then he kept saying how rubbish Henry was because he couldn't do anything like Stephen can and he's boring until he's 5 months old :'( I was like well fine I'll take both of them next time if you can't handle one newborn, and that I was really pissed off that he made me feel guilty for wanting to spend time with ust Stephen - plus it wouldn't have been fair to keep chasing him around and hten having to leave Henry to do so. And how stupid of me to think it would have been nice for Henry and Steve to have some quality time. Anyways, we then took him downstairs for dinner and his boss oined us and his friend Gary said about playing golf today - so I said 'oh looks like you get your own personal time again' and he said 'well you went out today' - and as Lina rightly agreed with me - taking Stephen to a play area/his play groups is not 'a break', I still have to chase him around, sort food out, do nappies, give Henry his bottles etc..... :dohh: Anyways - he took what I said to mean that he didn't do anything when he was off for me and hte boys, which is NOT what I said! But, he's got his mate coming up next Tuesday on his ONLY day off and his day off on Wednesday he now has to spend all day in meetings - so excuse me if I get a bit funny about you not having a day off with me and the boys to help ME out. He was in a mood with me all night - even though I let him go to bed early and I got all Henry's bottles ready for his night feed at 3am and one ready incase he woke up at 6. At his 3am one, Steve went to warm it up, came back took Henry off me and started feeding him. I said I was gonna do it and he said 'it's fine I'll do it again, I do everything when I'm off - despite what you think.' IT got into a big argument and it got bad - he said he was sick of me saying he doesn't do anything........ I DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!! so I said I was sick of his attitude lately and hte reason I've been so down lately is because of him and how he makes me constantly feel and how I feel I'm not gonna be happy until I leave. He then goes on about how I'm not taking them with me which I said I'm not leaving my boys with him. He then said 'if only you really knew the truth about how I feel about you and if you ever leave adn take my boys with you I will track you down and beat the shit out of you'

I was so shocked...... he went to sleep and I was ust cuddling Henry in tears. This morning he asked ME to apologise for what I said and since then we've not spoken to each other until I asked him to cancel lovefilm cause it keeps taking money out and we don't need it! He then said how I do nothing and how it's always down to him and he's not going to do it. So I told him I hated him. I don't hate him but at that moment I did :( I dunno what to do cause if I apologise it makes me look like it's just me in the wrong - I'm supposed ot be the mother of his children and the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and he says he will beat the shit out of me if I ever left him with Stephen and Henry. And then, he keeps making comments in front of them saying 'Mummy's taking you two away from me'. I don't get why he's being so nasty - he's normally such a nice person

Oh Charlie!!! Hugs!!! That's horrid!!! I am shocked!!!! I can't believe how he has just changed like that!!! I dont know what to say I mean 2 babies must be so tough but to suddenly act like that wow!!! Has he ever been violent before? Do u think anything outside of your family has triggered this behaviour? I mean having a bad experience of looking after your newborn son can be upsetting esp when they don't get to spend a lot of time with him can be upsetting Esp of when u take over they are calm again!! So then he may assume that u have an easy life looking after them and because they then see they were unsettled for them that they have no relationship with baby maybe if that makes sense?

Yeah it was very scary, I was sending a text and I just looked up as we hit it and felt it go under and that was horrid it was worse for hubby as he couldn't swerve to avoid and he didn't want to do emergency stop with Daniel and me in car incase anything happened to us he said he really had to grip hold of wheel to keep us straight and not hit other cars he felt awful for the deer and the damage to the car could be a lot but we don't know full extent till we get it checked out! He is reluctant to check on insurance because a he isn't sure if he is covered for that and b it will bump excess up! Hopefully one of his friends can come look at it but straight away see we need a new bumper,fog light, indicator, radiator is leaking, grill damaged, it's making awful grinding sound, steering seems to be bad, haven't seen wheel arch damage on the worse side yet, fan is bent, to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it's cheaper to get a new car!!!! So I am wondering how it works when u buy a car and pay back monthly!! Although I don't think we can afford that :(

Charlie- i am so so so sorry hun. That's rubbish that he did that! i am so so so sorry.

and Nat, i'm so glad you're alright! i'm always afraid of hitting deers around here- they are everywhere!!!!!

Don't apologise - what a fucking cock!!

I hope he realises what he's done sharpish!

Oh my gosh Charlie, I'm so sorry!!! There is no excuse for a man to talk that way to a woman, especially the mother of his children. I know that having a baby around the house is very stressfull on men because they don't seem to take to fatherhood the way moms take right to motherhood. Men like little boys that they can play with and take to football games, for some reason they feel like they should come out of the womb like that. I guess he's just gotten used to Stephen being older and more fun, and he's probably forgotten how to care for a baby... I know my DH acts like this one is so much more difficult than our first, but he really isn't at all. Hopefully once he gets over the stress of having a new baby he will apologize and get back to himself, but if he doesn't, I have a big heavy frying pan you can borrow to knock him on the head with :)

:haha: thanks everyone!!! and TTC... the frying pan sounds appealing!! ;)

I know he likes being able to throw Stephen around and play with him etc but I was just so annoyed at being made to feel guilty because I left him to look after Henry! And he keeps making stupid comments about how Stephen is his first son so he's always going to be special... which I told him was stupid and to stop saying things like that ESPECIALLY in front of them both otherwise I'll end up over-compensating with Henry and it's not fair - they're both our sons and should be treated equally. Idiot. I text him and said that I hated not talking to him and that he was supposed to be my best friend as well as my OH and how I felt like I was losing him. He then told me I was being silly .... still no apology! I know we're both tired and I know we both said things we shoudn't have said but I just want to feel like he loves me still!

God NAtalie - I'd be terrified if that happened! Especially with Daniel int eh car your OH did SO well not crashing into anything else and just the deer! He must have been so shaken up!! At least all 3 of you are safe!! I know the car is damaged and money might be tight but you're all ok!

aww charlie sounds like u both need to have a stand off get all emotions out in the air and then make up!!! ;)
he did do so well but he doesnt feel like he did he was so shaken last night when we got back he said he felt weird he looked pretty pale so got him sugary drink, ran him a bath and gave him massage and sent him of to bedroom, he seemed better this morn but now reality of getting car checked out set in, we were out at the car for about 2 hours trying to see what was up with it!!! didnt really come to any conclusions!! i feel bad for him this eve cos little man was screaming when he came in and didnt stop till an hour ago after i gave him a feed with gaviscon so if nothing else i think its safe to say he has reflux!!! as he settled after that feed! i think im gonna be up with him again tonight!!! i am exhausted!!
we've only just had some dinner and im on my 3rd archers and lemonade :D xx

Morning ladies, I managed to get up before everyone else and I'm enjoying a moment of peace before everyone gets out of bed! Nothing too much happening here- Jack has his one month appoinment this week which I'm really looking forward to, I can't wait to see how much he's grown, I'm not looking forward to the shots however!! Today is DH's birthday so I guess I have to let him sleep in, ha ha! Hope everyone is doing wellL!

i always get on to write but as soon as i do i swear she starts screaming. and ttc- once you have kids- sleeping in isn't the rule anymore- get his butt up! lol

hey guys things are going good baby girl is going through a growth spurt and sleeping alot today. Me n OH attempted to DTD but it didnt happen :( guess I gotta wait the full 6 weeks.

Oh well

things are going good .

Natalie....we made up this morning ;) We had the wedding yesterday and after all that stressing out it went really well! The boys were so well behaved I was so proud of them! And when I think of how Stephen was playing with the children and dancing to the music, and being quiet when he was supposed to etc it actually makes me tear up hehe! Though, me and MIL were left to bring the cake/flowers to his aunt's house and I picked up the cake and dropped the couple off the top... i dunno what to do cause his cousin has noticed it was missing this mornign and keeps going on about it. IT smashed into a million pieces.... I did tell MIL and she was like 'oh don't worry about it' - but this mornign when Kelly asked her if she knew what happened to it she said no :shrug: But, I don't really want his family being pissed off at me.... they knew I'd been drinking and it should have been one of Kelly's family members who should have been in charge of it? I haven't even told Steve I broke it - :-/ Apart from that it was a good night! Steve and I finally had a nice time togethre when the kids were asleep - was not looking forward the hangover this morning but I was absolutely fine!!!! :D How'd you feel after your 3 archers and lemonades hehe

Mal - is it still sore?

We have ava's hearing test this week (She failed in the hospital- had too much debris in her ears) and my 6 week appt is next tuesday. DH is very excited :haha:

ya it was sore but it was only sore where they did the episotomy. but OH is leaving outta town thursday so gotta wait to dtd anyways. :(

My baby girl is growing so fast it seems like yesterday I found out I was pregnant and now she is here.

Aw glad to hear that Charlie!!! I'm so happy for u that your boys were well behaved!!! Oppsie with cake top to be fair they shouldn't have asked u!! U had enough on your hands looking after 2 little ones!!!
Good luck dare let us know how u get on!!!
Me well hubby doesn't like me at the min yest I had the bed cos passed out drunk on it, today I needed bed as feel awful, my hangover passed and I felt fine again, then I had a coffee and from time I made it to time I drank it milk had curdled and I didn't realise till too late got stuck on toilet but felt fine again did a homemade pizza for dinner now feel really ill again I think I must have put too much cheese on and where I have bit of dairy intolerance I think made me ill :( but at one point I felt so bad I couldn't move and little man was crying cos was hungry and water was heating so nothing I could really do hubby got annoyed with me cos I didn't get up and comfort him which made me feel awful but I felt so awful and dizzy if id got up I felt like I would have fainted so anyway I feel like a rubbish mummy and wife now on top of feeling ill can't stop tears at min :(

aww nat sometimes you are allowed to take a break too!!! Don't feel rubbish!!! Ladies I'm sorry I've been sucking at keeping up on here- I try to check the fb one daily... And on top of that dh and I decided to go back to basic phone plans so that the internet and smart phones don't ruke our lives- so this week I'll not have access from my phone anymore. That'll be a huge adjustment.

I've been getting out almost daily with ava- I'm doing pretty good and having a bunch of positive experiences which is good- don't think I'll be doing shopping anytime soon but this is a start right? Off to old work places and moms and we are doing well! :)

Dare, what kind of places are you going to? I'm dying to get out of the house, but I can't think of where I would go... I guess a park would be an okay place to bf, but I'm starting to feel a little stir crazy!

Well, i take her to my moms the last two days- and actually the first place i took her was my old work place (we are actually going again today since i need meds for the dog) because they LOVE babies but they were so incredibly supportive when i was pregnant. And they are great friends and SUCH a positive place, so we went there first. Then to my other old work place. Just little places that i know will be positive. If she started crying- they'd calm me down if i needed it. Luckily, she's slept everywhere we've gone! and i get to socialize and feel like a human again. And they tell me how lovely she is.

if she's happy in her stroller i'll probably start walking around the park with her. my SIL wants to walk with us when i 'go to lose the baby weight and walk' although the baby weight is gone- it would be nice maybe to walk with her. even though i don't really LIKE her much. do you have friends that work close that you could visit? old work places you are still on good terms with??

Thanks dare I felt really guilty this morning cos hubby looked exhausted!!! But I felt better!!!
Ahhh little man is sooooo unsettled this afternoon :( really screaming can't settle to sleep it's horrid when he is like this feel like I'm struggling today :(

Ava went down at 11 something last night. She screams and eats and fusses a TON before bedtime- almost letting us know it's bed time. She woke up at 330- and was up screaming/eating/needing changed from 330-5am. She was trying at the end to sleep sucking on the boob! i had to pry her off- and she would scream as soon as she was down. SO i threw the sleeper out of the bed, and put her in with me, and out she went- after she fed again a bit.

Then at 650 she was crying- changed her, and thought "ok i'm going to try ONCE more this swaddling thing" and put her in her swaddler- with her arms in (she usually screams bloody murder) and she settled... and fell asleep in seconds! OMG. I left her in her crib- another OMG (she usually screams because she hates the crib) she slept until 9- (meanwhile the cat and i curled up on the bed together by ourselves!!)- then at 9 cried- so i got up and changed her - fed her for like 2-3 minutes and she started to drift. So i swaddled her again, put her back in the crib with her mobile on- took a shower, had breakfast- it's now 1130 am and she's STILL sleeping in there. Hoping she'll let me put her back in the crib again tonight! now i don't want to wake her- it's raining out and gross but i have to get to the clinic to get my dogs meds! lol. figures! I'll give her til noon to wake herself up i guess then get her and go. really would like to feed her here instead of taking her there adn having her need to eat there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->