3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Only have a minute but the techs were 95 % sure that we are team BLUE :)

I have some wonderful pics but I'll have to try to post later!

Woohoo! Congrats Krystal. Was the what you were thinking?

I've been very sad, and I guess naughty. Hubby has said we're not going to be buying anything/painting the nursery until we're back from a week in cornwall with the iin-Iaws in JUNE. Yes, that's right - we're waiting until JUNE. I honestly feel like that's going to make me burst! Four months where all I can do is look! So to keep my sanity I measured the room (at 11pm I should add!) And then drew out a scale drawing, and cut out scale sized of the furniture we think we like to play around with the layout! Ha!

How's everyone planning to spend their weekend?

Ps. Still not sign of cat. Think it's the last we've seen of Ernie :-(

Lovekrystal I'm glad scan went well!! :)
Battynora aww that's rubbish!!! I'm not buying anything till the scan or when I feel kicks, and we are moving so I can't do anything decorating wise!!
Did anyone that has had scans do the Chinese gender calendar, was it right?? I couldn't figure mine out as when contraception occurred it was end of oct, start of nov, which could be either boy or girl!!! Ahhh!!!
I'm also freaking out about so Many things like taking a new born to a wedding in bournemouth (2hr drive) on aug bank holiday
And b. How am I gonna go back to work after maternity leave where I am currently I am 5min walk away but cos we are moving and where we are moving to there isn't a store near me I will have to travel like nearly hour :-s so how will I fit in doing 2hrs travelling and a shift at work, where will baby go???? Ahhhh stressing out!!!

With the wedding - guess the only thing I would think of would be to set off with a lot of spare time for stops (whether it be nappy change or feeding break, or just to get the lovely one out of the car seat)! Make sure you get a good comfy car seat, a decent sun protector, and may every other stop sit in the back with babs?? We've got a similar type of trip coming up and that's all we're thinking.

And B) I think a lot of us are with you (kind of) with that one. I'm so, so, so lucky that I work with my dad and it's out of our garage! I can't imagine having to go into an office/shop, let alone have to travel so much.

Congrats Love_Krystal and welcome to team blue!!! Coalie- all of the Chinese gender charts said I was having a girl, and its a boy! It was right for my 1st though!

Congrats Love_Krystal and welcome to team blue!!! Coalie- all of the Chinese gender charts said I was having a girl, and its a boy! It was right for my 1st though!

Well it does, by nature, have a 50/50 chance of being right!! :D

I was thinking blue... I am still not 100% sure myself but I'm still pretty sure we are team blue :)

Baby also measured 15 wks 5 days instead of 14 weeks 6 days so that made me feel much better bc I knew we were further along! EDD was Aug 1st.... But I Won't change my due date til I see the march 9 scan and confirm it all! ...

Oh I couldn't wait til June!!! I'll be waiting til march but just to confirm everything .... He should realize how difficult it will be for you to prepare when it's summer and you are that far a long!

Love krystal just a quick thought they say decorating should be done 8weeks before baby comes along reduce risk of cot death!
I think we are gonna travel down day before!

Hi everyone, just joining you all here :D

I'm Felicia and I'm due August 11th :happydance: I don't know the sex yet!

Welcome Felicity!! (one of my OH pics for a girl name btw!!)

Love_Krystal - Ooohh, either that or a big baby! *crosses legs!*

I've had my breakdon for the week...sat sobbing on my sofa about how terrified I feel. I think its because this was such a suprise, and I am truly terrified of something bad happening to baby. And then terrified of everything that comes ith having the baby..whether we're ready, or whether we'll fail. Silly, but I think it's all natural.

Hm why is that I wonder? I've never heard that in the US?

Lol let's hope not a big baby! The dr fussed at me for not gaining weight but the baby is fine & I eat plenty!!

Aw battynora I have those days too! Hang in there it is normal to worry :) one minute I am upset and worried thinking about things, the next minute I am excited lol

BattyNora- I'm sorry hun, I hope you'll start to feel better soon, but we all have days like that I'm sure!

Love Krystal- that would put you at the same due date as me!!! And I measured big with DS the whole way along and he was pretty big at the end- 9lb 4oz!

I love the weekends!!! I just got back from lunch and shopping with my mom and sister ( and niece and DS), I wish everyday could be like Saturday!

Love krystal just a quick thought they say decorating should be done 8weeks before baby comes along reduce risk of cot death!
I think we are gonna travel down day before!

Oppss sorry I got in a muddle that was meant to be for battynora!!

How is everyone today?

I'm feeling very tired this morning.

I think my boobs leaked something during the weekend! Not sure if that was supposed to happen but I had the smallest mark on my tshirt.

I have my scan on Thursday! I just know that time is going to drag now!

Morning yasmin. I hope the week passes quickly for you, what time is it on Thursday?

Leaking is really normal :flower:

It's Thursday pm. 2ish I think... Gosh it could even be 2.40pm! need to check!

How are you?

Aaaah, I hate afternoon appointments, the day drags. But at least it isnt far away.

I am okay thank you, sixteen weeks tomorrow, which is one of my little milestones, so am a little excited :haha:

Yay - Congrats on the 16 weeks...

I was feeling very uncomfortable last week. But I managed to get to Primark on Friday. I got some loose stretchy tops that were reduced to £1! Wearing one of them today and it's comfortable! It probably wont last long in the washing machine but hey ho it was only £1.

Off to lunch... feeling very hungry!

Hi ladies, ugh its monday.... I hate monday's!!! Anyone have a scan today, that would make a monday good!

Hello lovely ladies!

How are we all?

I went out shopping for everything pink this weekend! What fun that was!

I have a question, and it might be rather daft... with summer babies, is it ok to to dress her in little summer dresses when she is born or do babies need to be dressed abit warmer, like in long sleeves and a hat and so on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->