3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

6 days wow that's so soon!! It's dragging for me won't see baby til 25th!! Ages away it seems!!
Where has my energy gone??? I've just done 8th shift as I finish and pick up some shopping my legs don't want to work and my head can't look ahead, I don't feel tired but my body obviously does!!!! Ahhhh!!!

I don't feel the flutters/tickles very often up until last day or 2 have felt it once a day since weds :0)

I havent felt any flutters yet! And i get so jealous reading about all yours :-(

I wish my little pricess would hurry up and KICK me already!

im the same i want kicks!!!!!!!!!!!

i think im nesting in my office!!! ive just moved it all around and gave it a blitz LOL! xx

Hi there .. for those of you who know that I have had concerns over the past few days .. bad stabbing pains etc I went to the dr yesterday - pretty pointless and a waste of money considering i got to see my gynae today for the same price and have a scan .. anyway good news ..

My scan wasnt till the 25 Feb but with all the pain i was in yesterday and throughout the night and today I could not bear to wait so i made emrg appt to see gynae at 10 am and there HE was, our little MAN waving away at us and kicking those little legs .. as soon as my gynae started to scan my tummy his hand went straight beween his legs .. it was so cute and then he turned to show us his bum .. VERY ACTIVE baby and thats why i am taking strain with all the ligament stretching and pain ..

Now that I know everything is okay the pain I can deal with but how scary

The future Dad has named him Morgan Charles Gordon (Charles being the future Dad's Dad's name and Gordon my Dad's name) ..

So very happy and content but now a 5 week wait for the next scan at 20 weeks .. thats a long wait but am so glad little man is okay.

Congrats Andrea!

My scan is today!!! I am on the way to my reg dr appt then tonight I have a private scan in 7 hours & 20 mins!!!

All you people with your scans in Feb!!! My scan isn't until 21st March - it's still over a month!!!!!

Oooh how exciting Love_Krystal!

I am off to the shops tonight to buy lots of pink girly things!!

*almost implodes!*

Ahhhaha! I so want to know if we're blue or pink. I'm so convinced we're blue it's unreal. If we go anywhere near baby clothes I'll always go to the boys - don't think I've even glanced at the girls!

I'm convinced blue too! Although even if we are able to find out today unless it's super obvious I won't buy anything til my next scan at 19 weeks at the dr office!

Anyone heard from sequeena?

I also thought from teh beginning that it was a boy and then at my 14 week app. they said it looks like a boy and said 70-80% chance of a boy. I bought 2 blue outfits which I am returning tonight!

I am abit worried about DH though, he really wanted a boy. I dont want him to be sad or dissapointed with a girl

Congrats again andrea!! You are now a blue on the board hehe!

Im the same BattyNora! My scan isn’t till 4th march seems like forever away! Pleassse go quickly!! Im convinced ive got a boy too :D and i hope so hehe! Ive already bought a boy outfit after our 12 week scan as she told us she was sure it was a boy but not to take her word for it! But i cudnt help it! I know girls have nubs at 12 weeks so was silly really but it was too tempting!!!! xx

Dh really wants a boy- and i want a girl- although i feel selfish about wanting a girl? I want him to be so happy and he seems like he'd be really sad if he found out it was a girl instead- don't get me wrong he'd love it to death either way but his heart is really on a boy.

look at my beautiful baby! I have to be rescanned in a few weeks as they think i may have lost some amniotic fluid.

Awww sequeena what a beautiful baby!!!! Are u feeling less anxious now?
Wow so we thinking a lot of boys in midsummer?! One min I think boy but im more thinking girl dh hopes it's a boy I dont really care as long as it's healthy and happy but this is why dh doesn't want to find out incase they get it wrong and we end up disappointed!! Hmmmm

Wow, I missed alot! Congrats on everyone who had recent scans!!! TaNasha- I'm jelous that you get to go out and buy loads of pink! I want to go out and buy all new blue stuff but DH said we don't need to buy anything since we already have everything from DS. I hate to tell him this, but this little bubba is getting his own stuff too- its not fair that he only gets hand-me-downs!!!

Sequeena- I'm so glad to hear that everything worked out okay, I guess you can finally take a breather!

Its around 1pm here on the east coast of the US, and this work day is DRAGGING!!! I can leave at 3:05 and that seems like an eternity from now, come on weekend!!!

sequeena I am so relieved! Beautiful baby :) really glad all is well!

My scan is in 4 hours & 15 mins .... Draggggging by!

I feel like I'm getting bigger by the minute. Feeling terribly uncomfortable and tired. I'm dreading ehat I'm going to be like as I get bigger. Gonna try and get some shut eye.

Same here Yasmin! I felt huge today! And tomorrow surrounded by skinny people :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->