3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

yes, and the lady said she has no doubt that it is a girl!

oh thats wonderful news. now you can start shopping pink!!

Congratulations tanasha! Oooo a girl :0) names???
Mumtomiller aw u had a scan too!! Any ideas on boy or girl??

we have been told Girl about 80% sure. I have a proper scan on the 3rd of march so will know then for sure. the scan i had yesterday was just a quick one in my OB office to check things were all ok we didnt do measurements or anything else really just had a quick look to see heart beat and movement. do you know yet what your having?

No not yet I really really really want to know but dh isn't sure if he wants to know or not! We have the scan 25th feb, I'm hoping he will change his mind and want to know! Have u any names? Xx

Yes my new job is excellent and very high pace, a lot of running around which will be exhausting but great exercise for me and the baby! And no more 3 am!!!! I'll never have to be at work before 10 am!!!

Sequeena I'm so sorry they've been so insensitive to you and not done what you've needed! I hope your doctor gets everything figured out! Keep us updated!! (hug)

TaNasha congrats!!! That's wonderful!! My scan is tomorrow at 5 pm (USA central time) I will be about 15 weeks so I'm praying we find out something!!!

Today starts the 16th week of pregnancy which means 15 weeks are behind me! According to baby books and an application that tracks pregnancy on my phone, I should (hopefully) start feeling movements this week! I know everyone's different, but I hope I start feeling movement, woohoo!

Eeeek tanasha congratulations!!!!! Awww how amazing! Do you have any names in your mind yet?

So happy you love your new old job Krystal!!! I wish my job was busy and fast all day! Im sat at a desk and hate it! What is the new job?

Happy 15 weeks wendy!!!! I wish i could feel movement already! Im 17 weeks and still nothing boooo!!! Hurry up and kick me little one!!

Ive woken up all bunged up today noooo!!! I know its normal for us pregnant girls to be bunged up but my sinuses and eyes hurt think its a cold : (

Hi everyone. I've been feeling really emotional and tend to cry really easily.

Coalie - my friend said the annabel karmel meal planner is really good. I also found some recipes on here;

https://www.organix.com/recipes?gclid=CIukz5ns_6YCFUYe4QodICkSfA

Congrats on the lil girl TaNasha! We find out in 6 days (hopefully)

Samira - I also have a desk job but hey at least it gives us time to chat :)

I've started wearing my jeans lower now otherwise I feel uncomfortable.

Congrats on the lil girl TaNasha! We find out in 6 days (hopefully)

Samira - I also have a desk job but hey at least it gives us time to chat :)

I've started wearing my jeans lower now otherwise I feel uncomfortable.

I've started wearing my jeans lower too. Some of them I actually have to undo the button for a little extra room! I've never been so happy to be outgrowing my clothing haha

Lol I'm always fiddling with my buttons once I've sat down cos they can really hurt! I guess I cant put the shopping trip off any longer :) Ohh I also need to get maternity bras. My ones are really getting uncomfortable now and I'm always pushing my boobs back into the bra!

hi all - i keep forgetting to drop in here - I wish they wouldn't move the thread!
I'm o.k - i just posted my first ever bump pic in fsecond tri bumps, ust looks like i got fatter at the moment though!

I heard beans hb on my doppler about half hour ago and I am so happy, I have been so scared of mc and I am finally starting to relax abit think - omg we are having a baby! its so amazing!

Hi everyone. I've been feeling really emotional and tend to cry really easily.

Coalie - my friend said the annabel karmel meal planner is really good. I also found some recipes on here;

https://www.organix.com/recipes?gclid=CIukz5ns_6YCFUYe4QodICkSfA

I went through a very emotional time I was crying at everything was horrid!!!! I'm better now, have the odd moment!!

Aww yas i get the same! If anything upsets me in the slightest i start crying and i try to hide it coz i feel pathetic haha!!! This is true about being able to chat! Its just so dreary sometimes! My days go so slow if theres not a lot of work coming in!

I bought some bigger jeans and wear them over my bump at the mo! Not sure what il be like when i hit your stage though hehe! Probs living in the leggings again!

Heyy Emily!! Don’t forget about us :p it is so nice to have a dopler isn’t it! I borrowed my friends as she has had her baba now but our other friend wants a go now so im giving it back to her today nooooooooo!!!! Although im getting on a bit now so praying i start to feel kicks soon :D

My jeans are all low waisted, so they still fit!! Well saying that I'm worried that they are falling down :-S my work trousers do not get fully buttoned!!! Gonna have to go clothes shopping soon!!!

Oh and on the kicks for last few weeks I have felt a fluttering like butterflies or being tickled on inside of tummy!!!

I have my can in 6 days! Wow it feels like I have been waiting forever!

I just cant wait to see baby moving on that screen.

I feel that oh I just felt a little something now :) It doenst happen often though.

But I haven't felt proper kicks yet...

I can't wait to feel thw flutters/butterflies/taps etc. I'm not expecting to for a while yet as it's my first, but I'm very impatient!!!

I've been wearing maternity over the bump for about a month now! I've put on 4lb, but none of my jeans were comfy anymore. Serves me right for having skinny jeans/boy friend jeans with rips! As I said on my FB last night - I feel like a proper fatty! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->