3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

thanks for your words, The little puppy, Stetson, is still stable but still unresponsive. His vitals are all good but it's brain damage. If he doesn't respond by in the morning they are going to put him down :( please pray for a miracle. We are all so upset. Yorkies are tiny but they have such individual personalities they just wiggle right in your heart! My yorkie Stella is sad bc she hasn't got to play with her boyfriend Stetson this week but I can't explain to her what's happening :( heartbreaking!

Yes the pain moves from my left to right and back when it's the baby, I don't feel it as often now bc he is moving up (I found hb with Doppler 2" higher than last week) I still feel him move around though, usually when I am still. I have felt him move inconstently since 13 weeks, the first few times I would sneeze & then feel it right in my pelvis. I know it was him bc when I got my Doppler that's how I found his hb!

I wanna make things for baby but since it's a boy I'm not sure what? Maybe a blankie or hat or something...

That is exciting about all the scans coming up! Can't wait to hear!! I stare at my pictures in awe everyday :) my favorite is a front shot of his face and his little arms are folded & crossed over his chest as if to say "are you done looking at my man parts yet?" lol hopefully I will get computer access soon other than my phone and be able to share them :) they are on my facebook though if anyone would like to look it's Krystal moon email [email protected] it's private but if u message me that ur from bnb I'll add you. :)

Hiya! How is everyone?
I've had awful few days!!! I had awful stomach pain scared me soooo much went to Docs after calling midwife in a state!! She said just sounds like a silent urine infection but to go Docs to get it checked out and take sample with me! So I went down on emergency appointment he did a stick test thing that showed White blood cells were higher than normal! But no sign of infection!?! One thing that I noticed in my sample was like a discharge or something I'm not sure what it was doc didn't say anything, but sent sample to have further testing!! So I am worried I was in such a state for rest of day!! Hopefully get results tomorrow!! So scared!!! But they let me hear babys heartbeat so I know little one is ok!! Still scared tho!!! :0( didn't help Docs wouldn't give me any idea on what was wrong!!!

Love krystal I would love to add u on facebook! I also mainly just use my phone I can't seem to add u?!

Aww I dont know what I can say to reassure you but I hope the results come back ok.

Thought I'd update you gals with my bump pic of the week! I think I've grown more this week than any other! Taken today at 15 weeks, 5 days.

https://i51.tinypic.com/6t3bsn.jpghttps://i51.tinypic.com/6t3bsn.jpg

I just phoned up and the results not back! Have to wait till tomorrow!!! Grrr!!!!

Oh no!! Ugh it's going to be hard for you to not worry but try and keep yourself busy and hopefully it'll be alright.

That's annoying, but fingers crossed everything is fine.

X

PS. If anyone uses it my Facebook is Emma Lyme...I'm the only one but just incase; [email protected]

Aw thank you both!!! It's my day off today so going to do some sorting out of clothes!!! That will keep me busy for hours!!!!!!

I wish I had a day off... I'm sitting at my desk scratching my stomach... not a good look at all but cant be helped! :(

Haha!!! Wish I had sit down job!!! I'm on my feet constantly for 8hrs!!!

Yep thats worse! :)

When is spring getting here?! I can't wait!

Last year we didnt have a spring or summer did we? I thought it was one massive season of rain, eventually followed by snow. :haha:

Oh but don't you know how uncomfortable we'll be this year. Is anyone else REALLY annoyed at hearing that?!! :dohh:

Tell you what though, if my body temp now is anything to go by I'll be running around in the nuddy if it's even semi-warm this year :D

EDIT: And we had one day of lovely summer sun - 10th July. I know because I was a jammy cow and that was our wedding day!

I am soooo cold I really do need some sun! I guess the only crap thing will be travelling underground when I'm bigger... people better give me seats then otherwise I will pass out and cause delays :)

I got married on the 05/07 back in 2007... I expected good weather what with it being July and all I got was rain!

I got married on the 9th August 2004 and it was a miserable day.

No one has said that to me.

Yasmin you can get a badge from London Underground saying your pregnant, in the hope people give you a seat. I never bothered.

I am thinking it will be hot in April, for some reason when ever I am pregnant it gets really hot in April.

You can give me your name and I can try to add you? Someone added me but I'm
not sure how to match real names with screennames here lol :) my profile is set to very private so it can be difficult to add me if you aren't friends with someone who is already my friend!

Hang in there those test results will be back & I'll be praying all is fine! Keeping busy is a good idea!

I am officially working my new job! It's fun and exciting but whew do my bak and hips hurt by the end of the shift! I am waiting tables at a nice fast paced restaurant I looooovvvveeee the work! It is constand running and bending and carrying and running though! Hopefully it will keep me and baby in good shape!

I think i picked up some germs though being back in the real world! I feel yucky! I have a sore throat and a sinus infection. Just praying I don't get a fever or need medicine! Going to get throat losenges today I think...ugh I am never sick! This is the first time in soooo long!

Anyways I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->