3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I cant use them now, because I am a J. But yea they were. I still use there sleep bras though for when my breasts are too sore to be out of a bra at night, they go s, m, l, xl. So cup sizes are not a problem, they are good too, supportive, soft and comfy.

Awesome!!!!! Topshop have some lively bits tooooo but I'm too big for them!! :-(

Ooooh I didnt know about top shop, thank you.

I want a bump now. How can I be sixteen weeks with baby number five and have no bump. Grrrr. :haha:

I am a size 14, so not tiny but no bump is annoying. Now in a few weeks I will probably be moaning I am huge, haha.

Is yours a tiny bump, or is it beginning to really take shape? :cloud9:

Well when I have clothes on I have a lovely looking bump, but when I don't I struggle to see what's bump and what's tummy if that makes sense?! Im a size 18 If that helps lol

Cool coalie! & thanks ! I look at those pictures all day long! I can't wait to meet the little guy!! :)

Great news, my parents little yorkie is up walking & eating right now! He came straight to my dad this morning & is sitting with him eating! Praise the Lord! He still needs eye surgery but things are looking way better now! We are praying fpr a complete recovery other than his little eye!

I too need to invest in bra's, I really wish they had underwire though, I hate bra's without it, I feel slouchy! I will be in 2 weddings while I am pregnant, one at the end of march & one when I'm 36 weeks at the end of June! (miserable!) then one in September after the baby is born! so I will have to find something functional that looks normal!

I've gotten a bump the past couple weeks ... ESP noticeable whn I wear fitted or maternity clothes, people already are touching me, I haven't gained weight yet my bump is pretty big, maybe Bc I have weak Lower stomach muscles? The girl I work with who is my size but build differently is about 7 weeks further along and doesn't have much of a bump yet ... People are just different I guess! I am excited & hope it's bigger by end of march so I look pregnant in the wedding and not just like I am getting rather fat!

Awww, that sounds lovely coalie.

Great news Krystal, so happy for you, your parents and also your little dog cos she can have her boyfriend back soon.

You can get some with underwires, they are usually more expensive and harder to find. If you get it fitted then that should stop the slouchy feeling.

I hate people touching me any time, but more so when I am pregnant. I feel like grabbing their stomachs back :haha: And later on they always ask how far, and they never leave it at that, they always say oh your big, or oh your small (different people on the same day say opposite too), and then it makes the woman feel paranoid

I think I did start showing quite early but not majorly obvious like now!! Saying that I would say only obvious if u knew!!
Ahhhh I hate hate hate people touching my stomach grrrrr!!!! Esp cos I'm so paranoid they will think it's just fat!!! :0(
Is anyone playing their fab music yet for baby? I don't know if im starting a bit early??

They wont think that, cos if they are touching they must think it is bump or they are weird and randomly go touching peoples tummy's. :haha: I have a big thing about personal space, and if your touching me your clearly in mine :haha:

I have not, but I think it is never too early. It really does work. My older twos favourite song when I when I was pregnant with my youngest was Queen's Having a good time, we would listen to it a few times a day, when she was a newborn at one point it was the only thing that would settle her. Eventually we bought her the album (widen her tastes :rofl:) and even now she loves Queen, a picture of Brian May was in the paper the other day and she shouted QUEEN. :haha: She in only two. My advice is pick what music you chose to share with baby carefully :haha:

I completely agree!!! Get away from the stomach!!!!

I'm hoping it's gonna love my fav band!! We went to see them in dec but I think baby couldn't hear at that point unfortunately I would have only been 10ish weeks?! But I worry where I work they always have music on and it's all pop (something I can rarely stand!!!!!) and I do worry it's gonna come out and like that!!!!

Aww my bump has started looking more like a bump but I get told that I am still small. I've had the first tummy touch today but it was ok cos she's a friend :) I haven't had any random touches... lol might have to punch someone if they did do that.

I've been reading to the baby & singing to the baby... Haven't played music yet, I'd like to get some headphones. I talk a lot, so DH & I joke that baby boy won't know what peace and quiet is & that I'll have to talk him to sleep bc he will be so used to my voice yapping constantly lol!

Awww hahaha!! That's so sweet!! This one won't know either always some sort of noise I don't like things too quiet!!

Ahhh bump touchers. I've already had to grab ladies boob to shock her to stop touching me...silly cow. My body isn't free for everyone just because I'm sharing it with someone else for a few months. Personal space is BIG to me. My good friends - they can touch all they like, and I love it. If you don't even know my middle name BACK THE HELL AWAY!! Ha!

Oooh, all this clothes talk. I've decided I will be living in leggings....I'm going to go shopping and get me some nice tunic tops/long vests/dresses to live in!

Love Krystal - awersome news about Stetson! So happy fopr you all!

I went to my first aqua aerobics class tonight - I felt like a right berk bobbing and dancing along in the water - but blooming heck, it isn't twice as much of a workout that I expected!

So ladies, when was the soonest you've felt movement? I am 16 +3 and nothing yet.

Due the 19th with my first!!! :) I don't know the sex though... I think it might be a boy, but who knows!

Well I've had the worst evening!!! Those pains I was having well they turned into serious pain I could hardly walk at all I still can't I went to a&e I am none the wiser to be honest he thought it was my uterius stretching??!! I have emergency scan on fri to check baby is ok but seriously the pain is when I move mainly walking so no I dont think it's a urine infection I dont think it's my uterus stretching I think maybe it's round ligament or pelvic gurldling I think it's called!!!
What do u think???

Coalie,
Sorry that you are suffering.
Does the pain get better if you rest?
Could it be SPD or Pelvic girdle pain? I get it on and off. It's painful and can stop you walking. You might need to see your MW about it.
MW says they can't do anything for it but you can get referred to Physio and get support bandages to help you cope if that's what it is.
Hope you get it sorted soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->