3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I have one of those badges already... sadly some chose to ignore it.
I love the warm weather. Just going out to the park for lunch, puting on light clothes, shades, getting in the car and getting out of London :) ahhh....

Thank u!! That was me that added you!!! Love your scan pic!!! I know what I'm looking for now!!! Hehe!!!

Aww sorry forgot to say glad u are enjoying your new job!!! Hope you don't need medicines! I've got a bit of a sniffle but hopefully that's it.....
Today's going quick Ive hardly done anything need something for lunch no idea what to have??? Gone off Crisp sandwiches (all I wanted for few weeks!!) I'm thinking pizza!?!

This might be a silly question but what is the difference between maternity bra and nursing bra?

They are both soft with no underwire (usually) but nursing bras have clips by the strap so you can undo it, feed baby and then clip it back up, without either being uncomfortable or taking your bra.

Thanks Tasha. Might pop to M&S and get measured that way I can buy some bra's from mothercare tomorrow. :)

Your welcome, dont buy too many though cos I have always found mine continue to grow until around six weeks after baby is born. So dont spend a fortune :flower:

I was thinking of just buying a couple to begin with (trying to keep a handle of the spending) I was hoping to wait a bit more before buying the bra's but my ones are starting to feel uncomfortable and I find that I need to push my boobs back into my bra every so often :(

Yea I would buy one or two from there after getting measured, plus Primark do both nursing and mat bras (not all of them but the bigger ones), so you could perhaps get a couple from there? Only something like £4 or £6 :thumbup:

Not that I am aware of :( But will say lots of there tops are longer length so as long as they are stretchy they are good with a bump.

Think it a G cup or something like 40 back size.

I cant use them any more because my breasts never go back down after pregnancy, so I am now HUGE. :haha:

Oh thats if you meant bras, clothes wise I think 20, sometimes see a 22. :thumbup:

Aha their bras should fit me well then (40DD).

I don't think their clothes will fit though. I'm a size 18/20... probably a 22 in their sizes!

Yep they will fit you. :thumbup:

I think it depends on what you want. I think their jeans and stuff always come up a bit small, but then your not gonna want normal jeans. Their leggings are always huge on me, I got size 14 (my size) and needed a 12. Their t-shirts are spot on.

I am so tight, I will get some maternity clothes but to bulk up my wardrobe I will deffo use them for t-shirts, some vest tops and even some skirts/dresses.

I'm gonna check them out soon I'm same size as u sequeena, I brought a load of v neck jumpers from there ages ago but they were small on me!!! :-S next have some nice maternity but other than that not sure where to go!! Oh and new look!!!!

Yea I saw a few bits I liked in Next, and a few bits in New Look too. The other places that do maternity clothes off the top of my head are Mothercare, H&M, Matalans, Peacocks, Asda, Dorothy Perkins, Debenhams.

There are more I am sure, but cant think. Hope it helps for now.

Also Gap, Asos, River Island :thumbup:

So I measured up as 36D.

I bought some tops from Primark last week. They were long and stretchy and very comfortable too! I would definitely use Primark till I get in to proper maternity clothes.

Are Primark bra's any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"