3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I felt the baby move last night... I've felt movement for a few weeks now but yesterday I felt a small bump from the outside... It was so sweet :)

Sorry to hear you had some pain Coalie. Was it a cramping or more of a stitch? I had a stitch-type pain when walking throughout the first two months and at times it was agony - it's mainly gone now so if it's that hopefully it is just babs laying right one the edge and pushing the uterus even more!!!

Ahhh Yasmin - very jealous! I takw it when you start feeling flutters/etc you can tells it baby??? I want some!

Snap dragon- I asked my midwife and well she was useless basically I really thought pelvic girdle it sounds exactly like it! And she said oh no it's too early for u to get that ive read u can get it as early as 1st tri!!!
Batty Nora- it's like a constant stabbing pain when I move!!!

After a nights rest I really ache and when I move it still really hurts!!!

Coalie I think your MW might be wrong too (not the words I was going to use, but as we're on a public board I'll be polite).

I had sciatica from 9-11 weeks and then hip pain (as well as strained muscle pains) on and off from then on. Especially with walking. My MW said SPD is most likely, it can hit in first tri and stay or start then disappear and then come back in third tri. Every woman is different.
If it keeps up, I would keep badgering your MW or maybe if she won't help, then go to your GP. I know of a couple of women who have ended up on crutches due to SPD so it's worth fighting your corner.
Let us know how you get on.

Hey girlies! How is everyone! Sorry ive not been on past couple days ive been off work with a yukky cold and have no net at home at the mo! I hope your all ok :D ive still got my cold but came back to work – wish i didn’t now! Gona have a quick catch up on the pages ive missed hehe! xx

I was wondering where you'd got to! Seen as you're the mumma of the thread!

Good luck with catching up on a few days worth - I struggle if I miss an evening! :D :D

Aww I have my scan it a few hours... I'm so excited!
Hubby is meeting me at work in 50 mins, Have some lunch and then off we go!

hey all - just catching up, all well with me - apart from constant hunger!!
I am always hungry, just want to eat ALL the time...... I am going to be the size of a house literally!

I am exactly the same emily86 I am hungry the whole time, I have tried eating foods that release energy slowly but that doesn't seem to help. It's awful! x

Ok first thing ive seen to reply to – Yasmin ive got belly laughs! Its a fab book! I think its written by someone famous in America – i didn’t recognise her but she tells it how it is!

Congrats Love_Krystal on team blue!!!!!!

Welcome Felicia too!!! One more to add to the list ;) and wecome ellie too!!! So lucky on the quick bfp! We waited over a year for ours to come along!

Yasmin your scan is today isn’t it!? How exciting! Cant wait to hear from you eeeek!

Seeing as were all doing facebooks – add me too hehe! Im samira Magrabi – the only one there – and also got my blog on there which is called “ickle bean journal” – ive been useless and not updated it for yonks though! i have it all written up on word, just not put it onto bnb or facebook yet! Needs reading over and sorting first with piocs etc ! x

And more welcomes!!! Nelle and Weeplin!!

So – im nearly 18 weeks now! Does anyone else get baddd pains in their hips and legs from sleeping on their sides! Whenever i wake up i have to move positions coz my hips and legs hurt! Oh how i miss sleeping on my back and front sob sob sob!

PS nelle - i assumed you were 19th July? but want to check its not 19th Aug? ive put you on board as 19th july so let me know if im wrong hehe! x

Hey Samira!! I am due 15th July and am on team pink :)

Im due 21st July :) cant wait. And I am def going to find out the sex if I can it makes life easier i think. 2weeks on monday till my 20week scan cant wait im soooo impatient lol.

Im due 21st July :) cant wait. And I am def going to find out the sex if I can it makes life easier i think. 2weeks on monday till my 20week scan cant wait im soooo impatient lol.

Welcome hunni! 1 day before me :D my scan is on 4th March! cant wait to find out sex!!!!!!!!!!!!! im the same i wish it was now!!!!! i keep trying to think of ways to move it back, like call the hospital and say i cant make that date and move it closer but i know it wont work hehe! xx

Hey Ladies,

Can i join? I'm due 18th Aug xx

thanks Hun - I'm doing ok, sickness has finally started to calm down and i'm starting to relax a bit more, i've been so nervous but had my scan last week and everything seems to be good. Got my 20 week scan at the beginning of April and DH and i are not sure if we should find out the sex of bubs!

Hope your well?

x

Hi everyone, I'm brand new to BnB and very glad to have found a home already! I'm due 17 July and still feel as if its all a bit unreal, especially since I still haven't felt the baby and I can never decide if I actually have a bump or if I'm just getting fat (eating a bag of Maltesers for breakfast today certainly doesn't help!). Anyway, I look forward to following all your stories on this journey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->