3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

They probably are - but I have a way of being the 0.01% a lot of the time. The amunt of times docs especially have expected something to happen with my body during my diagnosis and the opposite happened...I've heard the phrase..."huh, didn't expect that" A LOT in my life!!!

ha ha! well you never know you might be right this time! Does it just feel like a boy?

With Stephen I knew he was a boy right from the beginning.... this time I thought girl but I'm being swayed to boy lol! so NO clue :)

Yeah, right from the off I've been accidently saying "he", completely drawn to the boys bits in shops (haven't even glanced at girly bits!!!)...I don't know...I just feel blue. Then it didn't help that a friend - who gets "feelings" and asked us if we were pregnant because she could see a baby waiting for me, before we told anyone - said blue as well!!! Damn her!! It has only been the past week that I've even thought "actually I'd better start thinking more neutral, it could be a she!". Plus, my fam is all bar one exception boys first born, as is OH, right up to the grandparents!

OH thinks girl bless him!

This is the reason I wouldn't stay :yellow: ..... I really don't care what we have, both would be brilliant.

Hi everyone!!!! How are you all!!! Good weekends!?!

Just gona catch up as usual after a weekend of not being online!!!

Ahhh natalie – loving hixxy and sharkey!!! And brisk and ham!!! So many oldies – ive got so many classic HC tunes on my harddrive – must dig them out after this!!!

On the vibes front – ive had boy vibes throughout until now i keep thinking that coz i think its a boy i tsp robs a girl LOL! my scan is on Friday eeeeeeeeeeek! Finally my turn!!!!!

OOOOHHHH we have twinnies in the building!!!! How amazing TTCDHFIFO!!! You must be really big at 15 weeks hehe!

Charliekeys you live above a toby carvery!!!!!!!!1 that would be hell for me! I would live on roasts haha!! Make sure i get in there before 6, roast for a 5er nom nom nom!!!!!

OOOh natalie congrats on the pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!! Don’t go too mad on the pink hehe!!! Amazing on another scan too!!! Im kinda hoping mine hides some bits so i have to go back! Don’t hide your privates though bean!!!!!!!!!!!

Squeeker your scan pics are so amazing!!!!!

BattyNora im finding out purly because im impatient and a control freak! I want everything to be sex co-ordinated, just have to think of 1 sex names, buy pink / blue, call baba him or her not it lol i know it would be nice to be a surprise at the birth but im not that big on surprises anyway so im not fussed at all hehe!

My scan is this week eeeeeeeek! Im so excited its unreal! Little bit scared as i haven’t felt movement yet so i have the horrible little gremlin in the back of my mind thinking the worse but i feel pregnant so im sure everything is fine :D ive took the day off so i can go shop after for pink or blue clothes!!! I went to the car booty on Sunday and its so hard coz all clothes are girls or boys clothes so at least when i go next week i will be able to buy everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS welcome newbies :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

can you believe it....we now have 93 babies on our board woop! xxx

:wave: im due 19th aug!!:yipee: how are y'all today :flower:

Welcome hunni!!!! im fab thanks! wishing this week was over (naughty wishing time away i know!) as my 20 week scan is on friday! its finally here after what feels like forever waiting!how are ytou? xxx

Welcome!!! :)

and BattyNora - just buy one set of pink babygros, one set of blue and then whatever pops out you can go shopping for after lol :)

SamiraNChris.... I don't pay for the carvery lol.. my OH is deputy manager so I get them for free, he knows what I like and just brings it up to me at like 8pm if I'm not in the mood to cook which is most days when a carvery is on offer haha! :D

Oh and don't you think it's weird that people are now going for their 20 week scans etc.... is going so quick! :)

I still have 4 weeks to go til my 20 week scan :-( Looking forward to finding out what team we're on! Midwife tomorrow though, so will hopefully get to hear the heartbeat again Xx

Hello mommies!

I have another scan at teh university tomorrow, a free 1 hour scan, total bliss!

oh and congrats on team pink natalie! It looks like the pinkies are finally catching up!

im fine thanx!!:flower:...my gender scan is 4th april....ages to wait...but only 4 mondays to go!!!:haha:...i got an angelsounds doppler the other day, its wonderful!!!...next MW app on monday! more bloods! :argh:

Is anyone looking forward to the birth already? I really can't wait. Everytime I feel him move I smile and think about holding him :)

Oh and I just bought the 'guess how much I love you' book. I'm going to read it to him when I'm on maternity leave in 3 months time!

lol....mine is growing fast too, so no jumping here either, more puking and snooooooozing :haha:

hey girls, just seen this group, can i join in please? My name is Bilge, i live in Manchester, and am pregnant with our 2nd baby due 15th august.. hopefully find out the gender 30th march.. xx

I understand the snoozing bit... Doesn't matter where I am or what I am doing all of a sudden this feeling of tiredness just comes over me and my eyes just want to close! I am getting enough sleep but the fatigue wont go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->