3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

oh so i have that to look forward to for weeeeeeeeeeeks yet..:sleep: i thought it went away a bit, im on :baby: No 3 but i forget the facts and symptoms!! got total preg head here:haha:

Is anyone looking forward to the birth already? I really can't wait. Everytime I feel him move I smile and think about holding him :)

I cant wait either! And I would love to feel movements! I am so impatient! I want a kick NOW!

hey girls, just seen this group, can i join in please? My name is Bilge, i live in Manchester, and am pregnant with our 2nd baby due 15th august.. hopefully find out the gender 30th march.. xx

what team you hoping to be on? :pink: or :blue: im hoping for :blue: i find out on 4th april!:happydance:

awww thank you!! its so nice to know not the only one going/been through this!!
ahh my sciatica been playing up a bit nothing too bad but jeeez!!! it all adds up doesnt it!!
i've felt the round ligament pain too!!again on and off but ahhh my body hurts, i need a new one!!!! LOL

lol my total body aches have subsided, but the ligament and the hip thing and my lower back- UGH i hate bending down! My bosses little boy came into work the other day and told me to sit down- he's really coming out of his shell and i couldn't deny him so i sat on the floor and then i had trouble getting up. lol, but it was worth it for the kid!

Yeah hahaha i know!

Hey Charlie- sorry if i missed but are you having a scan for this one?

Which scan? I've had my 12 week one... and have the 20 week scan on the 21st March :)

The 20 week one i meant :) Was wondering if you were going to find out what you are having for the second one. Any feelings more towards one gender or another?

God... I think we're staying on Team Yellow ... we have to have a private scan to find out and I don't really wanna waste the money - OH said we can find out at the 4D scan but that won't be until 29/30 weeks which tbh there will only be 10 weeks left (12 at the most! but if my labour was like the first... it will be a week early lol!) so not much point really.

I'm leaning more towards girl on the basis that with Stephen I craved meat, junk food, pepsi max and I felt ill all the way through whereas this time it's apple juice, oranges, orange juice and I've gone off all the things I wanted when I was pregnant first time around (which sucks cause I get Carvery's on tap here!) but my OH thinks boy and he's starting to persuade me!

Do you know yet if it's a girl or boy? Any ideas? What names do you have? :)

I crave MILK more than anything else. Can't get enough of it! It's insane. I used to be lucky if i finished a gallon of milk before it's date- now i'm finishing off 2 gallons in ONE week! it's crazy!

We have NO idea what is is, and can't wait for the scan!!!! I have a feeling it's a little boy. I don't really care what it is, i do want to know but i'll be happy with either!

We do have names (we've had them since we first started trying back in June) but we're keeping them quiet. :)

:wave: im due 19th aug!!:yipee: how are y'all today :flower:

HELLLLLO welcome!

Oh and don't you think it's weird that people are now going for their 20 week scans etc.... is going so quick! :)

I can't believe how fast it's all going! it's crazy!

I still have 4 weeks to go til my 20 week scan :-( Looking forward to finding out what team we're on! Midwife tomorrow though, so will hopefully get to hear the heartbeat again Xx

I have like 3 weeks- right there at the wait with you! it'll be here though! we just have to hang in there!!! it'll be well worth it! :happydance:

Is anyone looking forward to the birth already? I really can't wait. Everytime I feel him move I smile and think about holding him :)

I cant wait either! And I would love to feel movements! I am so impatient! I want a kick NOW!

I want to feel them more strongly... but for now the movements I do feel are good. They make me giggle :)

I feel little bubbles now ang again , mostly at night when i go to bed, but Im not sure if they are really movements?

Girls Ive done a silly thing

I bought a packet of Rolo Cookies and I'm now slowly working my way through them while Im working, I dont have the willpower to stop.

So i'm going eat my cookies and catch up on the thread, whilst 'working'.

x

I think thats your lil girl... most people say it feels like bubbles or butterflies.

When will I feel my baby's first movements?

Feeling those first, tiny sensations inside is such an exciting landmark in your pregnancy. If this is your first pregnancy, it may take you a while to realise that those gentle fluttering sensations in your belly are your baby's movements. When you get these feelings, it's known as quickening. You will probably start to be aware of something when you're about 18 to 20 weeks pregnant, although it can be later.

I bought a packet of Rolo Cookies and I'm now slowly working my way through them while Im working, I dont have the willpower to stop.

x

I've had a chocolate cake and a peanut butter cookie... :(

x

Hmmmm, that is making me sooooo hungry! I have a craving for cheese and gherkins, yummmmmmm

I'm so annoyed! one of my friends was supposed to be coming over today with her little boy at 1pm so we could go downstairs for a coffee! So I got us both ready for half 12...t hen she text saying i'll be an hour late so I was like ok... it's now half 3 and hse's not even bothered to text me to say she's not coming - so Stephen's really grouchy cause he missed out on his nap in bed and I found out on her fb when she message me only when i said what's going on - oh I'm at my mums and vinnie's teething so he's asleep.

She's not the only one with a baby! I had to change stephen's routine to suit her and now hse's just messed everything up! So when I could have gone for a wakllk I didn't - she does this EVERY TIME!!!!! grrrr

Oh charlie how obnoxious!!!! I would be so mad!!!

Just called the pediatrician i want- we're in, AND I get to go meet her saturday at 9. :) very excited about going and getting this going. :)

she's supposed to be fantastic!

I'm so annoyed! one of my friends was supposed to be coming over today with her little boy at 1pm so we could go downstairs for a coffee! So I got us both ready for half 12...t hen she text saying i'll be an hour late so I was like ok... it's now half 3 and hse's not even bothered to text me to say she's not coming - so Stephen's really grouchy cause he missed out on his nap in bed and I found out on her fb when she message me only when i said what's going on - oh I'm at my mums and vinnie's teething so he's asleep.

She's not the only one with a baby! I had to change stephen's routine to suit her and now hse's just messed everything up! So when I could have gone for a wakllk I didn't - she does this EVERY TIME!!!!! grrrr

:growlmad: That would annoy me loads too. I hate being made to wait and even worse you had to text her otherwise she wouldn't have bothered! Rude!

oh i have been meaning to ask, my downs test came back at 1: 5000. Is this ok? Everyone else's seem to be much much higher?

oh i have been meaning to ask, my downs test came back at 1: 5000. Is this ok? Everyone else's seem to be much much higher?

Did they write low risk? I think your's is pretty safe and low but I'm no expert.

They didnt write anything, the lady just called with the results saying 1:5000.

This is brilliant result. Mine was 1:3100 and that is still extremely low risk. I think low risk is anything above 1:250 (could be wrong). I had a low PAPP-A result so mine would have been higher if it wasn't for that. A bit worried about it but I get to two extra scans at 28 and 34 weeks as a precaution so looking at it as a positive thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->