3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hey girls. Lots of scans, so pleased for you all, everything seems to be going well with them.

Sequeena, fab results mine were 1 in 10,000

Yesterday I had a really rubbish appointment. Basically the man whos lack of care with my youngest made me change hospitals, is who I saw and he hasnt changed at all. He decided I am to stop all medication from yesterday, that is the progesterone, aspirin and the clexane. And only start the clexane once baby is born, for six weeks unless I get a clot or the placenta starts failing before that. I just feel like he is risking our lives for no reason at all, a clot could kill me before I restart clexane and by the time the placenta starts failing it could be too late for my baby. But he just isnt listening to me, and the last time a doctor didnt listen I ended up burying my baby. He also said I am to have shared care between the hospital and my GP, I havent had shared care since 30 odd weeks with my oldest and with my history (pre eclampsia in the first pregnancy, pre eclampsia that was med controlled from 24 weeks with the 2nd, with the third I had pre-eclampsia, PPROM at 28 weeks, failed induction at 29 weeks, eight weeks after the waters breaking she was born sleeping and the placenta was 50% too small, 50% clots and a 10% abruption, Honey was growth restricted, her lungs were the size of a 30 weeker and her kidneys had not grown since my waters went at 28 weeks, then my 4th I had pre eclampsia, low waters, her placenta had started to fail and was too small, pregnancies number 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 were early losses and pregnancy 12 I have been told my section scar hasnt healed properly inside and it looks deficient to hold a pregnancy until term) and clotting disorders, I just dont feel shared care is right for us. I will be sorting it all next week, though.

Congrats on the baby girl Natalie!

Congrats on the great results Sequeena! & it's good to see some familiar faces that haven't been here in a while! :)

I have been having terrible problems with what I think is Sciatica. Terrible! I've been in so much pain on and off that I can't walk at some points and all I want to do is cry because I can't Make the pain stop no matter if I sit stand or lay down! I had to get up at 4:15 to cook breakfast to go feed homeless with my chrch then I have to work so it's going to be another long day! I am pretty sure it is all due to where baby is positioned though!

Yesterday when I was in pain I pushed my hand into my belly where it was hard trying to get baby to move and give me some relief and I felt him move! So last night I told DH to put his palm on my belly and push in a little and it must of made baby mad bc it was the strongest movement I've felt and I felt it from the insde in the same place DH felt it kick his hand :) it was so neat :) he grinned really big and his face lit up! It was so exciting! I can't wait til it's more and stronger!

Oh Tasha, what a horrible situation! Can you demand to be seen by someone else? I think its a shame that doctors don't listen to women when our bodies are concerned. We know more about what's going on, and we know our histories. I really hope you can get everything sorted and get some peace of mind!

Beautiful scan Squeeker, its wonderful they spent so much time with yoU!

Hey ladies!

Had my scan today and the woman was 80% sure we're on team................. PINK!!!! I have to go back in 2 weeks to check but I certainly didn't see any boy bits and seen 3 lines! All in all I was a bit disappointed when I left, not because she couldn't give me a definate answer but because we were in for about 10 minutes, she didn't really seem very interested and didn't give me a 3d pic of baby - I'm hoping it'll be better next time!!!

Claire xxx

Hey ladies!

Had my scan today and the woman was 80% sure we're on team................. PINK!!!! I have to go back in 2 weeks to check but I certainly didn't see any boy bits and seen 3 lines! All in all I was a bit disappointed when I left, not because she couldn't give me a definate answer but because we were in for about 10 minutes, she didn't really seem very interested and didn't give me a 3d pic of baby - I'm hoping it'll be better next time!!!

Claire xxx

Congrats on your little baby girl Claire! But sorry to hear you wasn't very happy :( Couldn't you complain about it? If you're not happy, I'm sure they'll listen. x

Daretodream - could I guess the gender from your avatar pic? xxx

Sure love, if you can- there is a larger photo somewhere in my journal

I'm going with 99% girl! Are you going to find out or are you staying on team yellow? xxx

Really? How do you get girl? Just curious. As the legs are all tucked under where bits would be, and that was only at 14 weeks- so who knows! lol everyone else is saying boy. I think it's a boy as well. I finally am pretty sure it's a boy. :) Anyway, yes we will be finding out on March 23rd! Very excited :)

I have been having terrible problems with what I think is Sciatica. Terrible! I've been in so much pain on and off that I can't walk at some points and all I want to do is cry because I can't Make the pain stop no matter if I sit stand or lay down! I had to get up at 4:15 to cook breakfast to go feed homeless with my chrch then I have to work so it's going to be another long day! I am pretty sure it is all due to where baby is positioned though!

I have been having a bit of trouble since the beginning with the sciatica. Not to the point you're at yet- but it can be bad sometimes. Mine's in my right hip. I used to have a terrible time with it Normally- so i had to find shoes designed for walking - so since i've had the New Balance i've been feeling much better. But baby seems determined to fix that.

Hey ladies!

Claire xxx

Hurrah for team pink!!!!

Hey girls. Lots of scans, so pleased for you all, everything seems to be going well with them.

Sequeena, fab results mine were 1 in 10,000

Yesterday I had a really rubbish appointment. Basically the man whos lack of care with my youngest made me change hospitals, is who I saw and he hasnt changed at all. He decided I am to stop all medication from yesterday, that is the progesterone, aspirin and the clexane. And only start the clexane once baby is born, for six weeks unless I get a clot or the placenta starts failing before that. I just feel like he is risking our lives for no reason at all, a clot could kill me before I restart clexane and by the time the placenta starts failing it could be too late for my baby. But he just isnt listening to me, and the last time a doctor didnt listen I ended up burying my baby. He also said I am to have shared care between the hospital and my GP, I havent had shared care since 30 odd weeks with my oldest and with my history (pre eclampsia in the first pregnancy, pre eclampsia that was med controlled from 24 weeks with the 2nd, with the third I had pre-eclampsia, PPROM at 28 weeks, failed induction at 29 weeks, eight weeks after the waters breaking she was born sleeping and the placenta was 50% too small, 50% clots and a 10% abruption, Honey was growth restricted, her lungs were the size of a 30 weeker and her kidneys had not grown since my waters went at 28 weeks, then my 4th I had pre eclampsia, low waters, her placenta had started to fail and was too small, pregnancies number 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 were early losses and pregnancy 12 I have been told my section scar hasnt healed properly inside and it looks deficient to hold a pregnancy until term) and clotting disorders, I just dont feel shared care is right for us. I will be sorting it all next week, though.

you need to get a doctor you are happy and confident with!!! you need to get your doc changed for a start, if they do not change u change surgerys and you need to complain to whoever in charge of doctors in your area, i know for me its PCT (primary care trust)
you must do this!!! :hugs:

Hey ladies!

Claire xxx

yeay another girl!! congratulations!!!
i didnt get any pics cos she wouldnt move, i wasnt sure how she could tell was a girl i didnt see anything, i honestly think i couldnt see anything of the position, but we also need a rescan so hopefully will behave more then!!! cant wait to find out when it is!!!!
:hugs:

thanks love_krystal!!! awesome u got kicks!!!
wish DH could feel and they would be a bit more frequent since the few big ones i had i havent felt much at all!! im wondering if its to do with how baby positioned, in the scan i could see her kicking away, but felt nothing :(

squeeker stunning pics!!!! you must be so relieved to hear everything ok!!!!

Congrats clairemuir on team PINK :)

Thanks Natalie, I wish they were more frequent and stronger too but we will get there ... Few months from now we will be complaining about being kicked in the ribs etc!

Daretodream, it's terrible pain! It's worst after i've been on my feet all day! I heard when baby gets bigger it will level out and not hurt so much .... I'm clinging to that hope haha

krystal- yeah I know exactly what you mean. I'm afraid that it'll get worse for me because that's where it seems to be going for me. Some people it doesn't seem to affect until later- my mom and friend had it so bad their last months and I fear this for myself. But hopefully for us both baby will move and it'll be alright!!!!

quick question on your scan notes what does BPD stand for?

Sorry to be dense, but if you're talking to me... where do you see BPD? I've looked over them a few times and don't see that anywhere? If you're not referring to my scans, please ignore!

quick question on your scan notes what does BPD stand for?

Just googled it and got this:

Biparietal diameter (BPD) is the diameter across the developing baby's skull, from one parietal bone to the other. The measurement is useful in dating the pregnancy and estimating fetal weight after about 13 weeks of pregnancy.

Hi all, for those of you who know the downs ratio, how did you find this out? All my letter said was low risk? Thanks :)

It should say on your letter what th results were? Mine came back as two options: age related: 1 in 1500 an Individual risk at term: 1 in 23000 - mine came on a separate piece of paper? If you have any questions maybe just phone the number they give you? :)

Hello ladies- hope you all had a fabulous weekend :) Going to relax a bit on this lovely sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->