3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

I had problems with my last pregnancy. At the 20 week scan, they found a huge clot half way through her brain. They didn't think she'd make it. But she's a beautiful healthy two year old now. Nothing wrong with her :) All the best for your 16 week check up!! Hope everything goes well! I have mine tomorrow. :)

Oh no! That must have been a really scary time for you :-( Glad it all worked out ok though!

Check-up went well, very quick, checked wee, told me blood results were fine & listened to the heartbeat, which took a while to find which was a bit worrying... but she said it's good & strong :)

Hi, I'm due 21st July, I don't know which team i'm on yet, hopefully find out this Friday! :)

Hey! *waves* I'm new one here and due on the 9th August. We don't know what we're having yet... hopefully finding out on the 23rd!! :) Everyone has 'predicted' that it's going to be a girl... but I'm not so sure.

Hello!

I may be pushing the 'mid August' bit - still debating, but been told (now) 27th or 28th August! And we're Team Yellow :D

Helloo! How is everyone today! Im wishing my days away at the mo, want it to be Friday morning for my scan eeeeek!! Il finally have a bit of colour on my name on the board hehe! Well hopefully anyways!!!

CharlieKeys i cant believe you get free carverys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I envy you!

Yasmin i cant wait for the birth! The scared feeling hasn’t hit me yet! I had a weird dream about it last night! I went through the whole birth in my dream but then in my dream I thought i had drempt that i gave birth and kept forgetting my baby!!!! Was awful lol!

ProudMommy so glad your scan went well:D you must be over the moon! And woooo to the sausage! Il wait till sat to change it on board hehe!

Love_Krystal your scan pics are fab! And your bump too!!!!!!!! Bootiful! Bless you writing a val message on the mirror hehe! Too cute!

Ooh yay facebook! Added everyone! Mine is Samira Magrabi (im the only one hehe)

Welcome to newbies!!! BabyNo1 ur Dd is day before me :D and scan the same day! So excited!!!! TennisGal your still midsummer hehe! Never know you might be early :p

Hello peeps
Can I join?
I am due on the 13 August - our first little bubs!
On team yellow at the moment! Next scan is on April Fools Day!! LOL
2 weeks after deciding to NTNP - got my BFP !!
Have got over the shock now and am getting more excited about it all!

I still cant wait to give birth! I cant believe I have another 18/19 weeks to go!

can you believe it! weve hit 100!!!! wooooo! well 101 now with anj - welcome btw :)

so weve got 11 pinks and 11 blues so far and 21 yellows!!!!! xx

I'd like to join

Aug 26th, team yellow

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttc4009.aspx

What a great idea.

I'm Julie. I'm 27, as is OH, and our LO is due on the 20th August. This will be our first after a looooong period of TTC.
We don't know what team we're on yet but are hoping to find out asap.

J. xx

Heyy welcome Julie and blessme!! have added you both on :)

omg warning not to watch OBEM if you havent already! I am on my lunch break and its welling me up!!! poor woman had 1 still born and one baba pass after 5 weeks :( xxx

omg warning not to watch OBEM if you havent already! I am on my lunch break and its welling me up!!! poor woman had 1 still born and one baba pass after 5 weeks :( xxx

I watched it last night & was in floods of tears!! :-(

Oh I plan on watching that tonight If DH lets me... I don't think he likes watching it but once it's on he gets into it. He'll always asks me if it doesn't scare me but funnily enough it used to but not anymore...

Aww, me and the hubby will watch that later. I'll have to get the tissues ready. :(

Do any of you knwo if you can watch OBEM online outside of the UK? I have been googling but cant find anything :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->