3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Thanks everyone :)

welcome all the newbies :)

Samira how exciting about your scan!! Mine is next Wednesday with the doc, although we are already 95% sure it's blue! I can't wait to see what you're having!!

I hope everyone is having a good week. I had a nauseating headache from Monday night until last night that's finally gone this morning! I am so thankful bc I called off work yesterday but I work and teach at church tonght! I heard Baby's heartbeat really strong on Monday and even got a recording of it & you cam hear little blips of him moving around etc it's precious!

Try this... https://www.youtube.com/show/oneborneveryminute

Do any of you knwo if you can watch OBEM online outside of the UK? I have been googling but cant find anything :-(

Hello hun- if you are in the US- they have just added the show to Lifetime- so it comes on i believe tuesday nights. I catch it thursdays usually at noon (reruns) on Lifetime, while i'm waiting to go into work.

There's loads of newbies all of a suddne - can't keep up! :) Welcome!!

and Samira.... yep free carveries whenever I want..... well when my OH is on a night shift lol which tends to be quite a lot :D Though since being pregnant this time around everything on the plate is starting to taste weird :-/

ok ladies what are carveries? So confused. :wave: to new ladies!!!

Lol google Toby carvery uk - it's basically a roast dinner - so you go up and choose what meats you wants and then pick your veg and potatos and gravy etc :) delicious!! Lol

I've not been to a proper carvery however....

TAYBARNS! WOOOOOOOOOO!

I love that place, I can be fat and not give a damn :D

Oh wow...so many newbies. You're gone for a day and you have no idea what's happening!

Welcome to the newbies!! Can't believe we've broken 100.

Been quite busy, and had a bad couple of days. But took a day off today to get myself together and ended up going to the shops and picking up some bump clothes. Spent a grand total of 25 pound on 6 tops, and dress and two pairs of leggings. I LOVE finding vouchers in my purse!

Glad to hear you ladies are okay......hmmmm, carveries!!

thanks chalrie!

had a miserable day- called out of work and just feeling like I have no energy today. Just feeling like I caught something because I'm THAT tired and my head now hurts feel achy and like I have a cold or something.

also wanted to ask- any of you ladies ever feel a big pressure in ur uterus? land that is like extra sensitive? Not painful but like heavy almost? It's just odd.

back to trying to relax....

oooh heavy utereus!! Yep!!! and it only gets heavier and more sensitive towards the end! lol You might find when you're walking (in a few weeks) that it feels like you have a baby's head in between your legs :haha:

Yeah I'm getting a lot of pressure at times, especially in my pubic bone.

thanks girls - makes me feel better. thought it was normal but hearing it from other people does def help out with it.

Just thought I'd post my first bump pic! 19 weeks :thumbup:

https://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x375/squeeker7/P1090858.jpg

Nice bump squeeker! :)

I took yesterday off bc I was achey and had a headache. I think sometimes we just need extra rest!

I am so excited to see so many new people :) my OB (dr) said July & Aug were the months with the most babies born in her experience ... We joked that people had nothing o do in the winter months but stay inside and cuddle lol

Really hating this cough I've got, it hurts so much. My stomach hurts constantly where the baby is lying and when I cough.. Ouch!!! At night I cough so much I can't breath. I have been put on a blue inhaler, but it doesn't work. Nothing gets rid of that tickle lol. The doctor did ask me if I wanted to go on antibiotics, but I said no because of the risks. I'm putting myself through more pain now though. EEK! Hope you're all well ladies, and sorry for my rant. Can't wait to finally have a good sleep and no more coughing. Having my midwife round today to see how I'm doing, will ask her for some advice. xx

P.S You have a very cute bump squeeker. Here's me at 13 weeks + 4

https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4590/mepp.jpg

I'm so big now, people think I'm 6 + months gone lol. Will have to get some new pics when I'm feeling better :)

Krystal how are you so sure, through feelings or a previous scan? I have a feeling its a boy and also at 12 week scan the woman zoomed on its bits and it did look like a little willy and she said she would think it was a boy more than a girl but when i did research at home girls have nubs there at 12 weeks too so i don’t know but i have a gut feeling its a boy....watch it be a girl haha!

Aww bless you daretodream! Carveries are the dogs bols! If you get to toby carvery before 6pm its a 5er for a roast dinner and you choose everything you want yourself and have as much as you want....basicaklly an all you can eat roast dinner AMA|ING!!!! Drooling! Sequeena you have to go to tobys!! They are soooo yummy! Over cook the meat a little ( i like it bloody...usually...have to cremate my meat a tthe mo grrr) what is taybarns??

OOhh batty i did the same the other weekend, got some new bits to fit me! Leggings, ling tops, and a dress as the sun is coming out hehe!

Awww squeeker i love your bump pic!!!!! You look so proud too :D beautiful!!! Wow proudmummy your bump is lovely for 13 weeks!!!!! Are you naturally quite thin? My bump just looked like a fat bloat at 13 weeks hehe! xx

Krystal how are you so sure, through feelings or a previous scan? I have a feeling its a boy and also at 12 week scan the woman zoomed on its bits and it did look like a little willy and she said she would think it was a boy more than a girl but when i did research at home girls have nubs there at 12 weeks too so i don’t know but i have a gut feeling its a boy....watch it be a girl haha!

Aww bless you daretodream! Carveries are the dogs bols! If you get to toby carvery before 6pm its a 5er for a roast dinner and you choose everything you want yourself and have as much as you want....basicaklly an all you can eat roast dinner AMA|ING!!!! Drooling! Sequeena you have to go to tobys!! They are soooo yummy! Over cook the meat a little ( i like it bloody...usually...have to cremate my meat a tthe mo grrr) what is taybarns??

OOhh batty i did the same the other weekend, got some new bits to fit me! Leggings, ling tops, and a dress as the sun is coming out hehe!

Awww squeeker i love your bump pic!!!!! You look so proud too :D beautiful!!! Wow proudmummy your bump is lovely for 13 weeks!!!!! Are you naturally quite thin? My bump just looked like a fat bloat at 13 weeks hehe! xx

Yep, I was a size UK 6 when I got pregnant and now I'm an an 8. So my stomach sticks right out lol. (didn't start showing with my girls till I was 5 months pregnant) I've always put weight on everywhere when carrying my girls. But no sign of anything yet with this one. Still early days yet :) There's definitely some growth in my breast size though :laugh2:

I have a feeling its a boy and also at 12 week scan the woman zoomed on its bits and it did look like a little willy and she said she would think it was a boy more than a girl but when i did research at home girls have nubs there at 12 weeks too so i don’t know but i have a gut feeling its a boy....watch it be a girl haha!

Apparently the genitals don't start to develop til 14 weeks Xx

Hi everyone :hi: :D
May I join in?
Me and OH are both 23 and have a son who will be 2 at the end of the month!
I am 20 weeks today and due 21st July
We find out on monday what team we are going to be!! I'm so excited.
So far I've not felt baby move an awful lot but I do have an anterior placenta.
Wish i'd joined in sooner, i'm a newbie now.
Hope everyone is well, I will try and read back a bit.
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->