3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hiya ladieees! :)

Am I able to join? Had my 20 week scan yesterday...I'm on Team Pink!! And I'm due to pop July 18th :D xxx

Yea sarah thats what i read and that both boys and girls have bits there till they start to develop! My MW did say to me that the sonographer was naughty giving a prediction but i told her not to worry as i wouldn’t take it as the sex till my 20 week haha!

Welcome firerabbit!! Your pretty similar to me! Im due 22nd july with the yukky anterior placenta! Felt nothing yet grrr! My scans tomorrow though! so happy its finally here! The wait to get to it has been deadly! So impatient!!! Good luck reading back hehe! Theres pages! It takes me 30 mins to catch up after a weekend of not being on! Us girls talk talk talk!!!!!!!

Welcome kellface too!!! Congrats on team pink!!!! Did you have the girl feeling or didn’t know? x

I wonder how reliable the "feeling" is? Like, is there actually anything in it, or is it really just a 50/50 guess?

Both me & hubby have thought it's a girl since day one, I have no idea why. I'm open to the fact that I may be wrong, just keen to know now!!

I had a feeling I was having a boy and it turned out to be right... Lol I do sometimes wonder if the sonographer got it right though :wacko:

I wonder how reliable the "feeling" is? Like, is there actually anything in it, or is it really just a 50/50 guess?

Both me & hubby have thought it's a girl since day one, I have no idea why. I'm open to the fact that I may be wrong, just keen to know now!!

see ive had the feeling its a boy since day one! now i dont know if this is down to preference or what. will be so nice to know tomorrow so i can call "it" him or her!!!! xx

I had a feeling I was having a boy and it turned out to be right... Lol I do sometimes wonder if the sonographer got it right though :wacko:

hehe im sure she did! i think its harder to get a boy wrong! x

Ohh no! They are a pain these anteriors :/ I have hardly felt anything and when I do it's just so slight. Not the most reasurring. Hoping it doesn't make the bits harder to find at the scan! Ohh cool do you have any inklings about scan tomorrow?
I feel I'm having a girl this time but i'm the worst guesser in the world I always get others genders wrong, I thought my son was a girl lol
x

I was sure that my first was a boy the whole way through, and it was!!! I found out this one was a boy at 15 weeks so I didn't really get the chance to have a proper "feeling" about it! I think a woman's intuition is very strong about the sex of her baby!

I think it is true. With my first, I knew straight away it was a girl and it was. Second I thought it was a boy, and I was wrong but I think it was more of me wanting a boy than anything. This one I've felt boy all along and it's looking like it might be. Also the red cabbage gender test right right for me, chinese predictor was wrong. The feeling is the more likely one though in my opinion :)
Just had my midwife round and she measured my stomach to see where my uterus was and she said I'm measuring 18 weeks. Looks like it's it'll be a big baby. Heartbeat is 143 BPM. Everything looks fine :)

Hi... Can I join please :flower:

I am pregnant with my second child. Due 23rd August. I have a private gender scan booked for 22nd March. :happydance:

Xx

I love all of the old wives tales about finding out the gender!

One that has been REALLY annoying me is the "ooohh, you're carrying on your hips, it means it's a girl." NO IT DOESN'T. I always carry excess weight on my hips - so, really, I'm just getting fatter. Thanks!

Welcome Stef!! Day after me for gender scan ... it's coming round quicker and quicker now!

Oh - I meant to say ladies...the team yellow leaning had a spanner thrown in them...MY FATHER! He got all upset we weren't finding out, bless him. He's taking us on holiday in April and was apparently so looking forward to taking us shopping for the first blue or pink bits!

PS OH has decided he wants to find out too....oh joy!

ha ha I've also given in! I'm going to book a scan for the beginning of April! lol :)

Actually having siad this - watch me change my mind again!! :haha:

Yea i have a feeling its a boy have done since about 8 weeks (found out at 4!) and then at the scan the sonographer told me she thought it was a boys o that made me think it more i think!

Welcome Stef :D your little girl is gorjus!!!

Oh no Batty – what are u gona do? Do u still want to be yellow? If u do then stuff them!!! My best mate is pregs too and her OH doesn’t want to find out and she does...but shes not going to for him!! Shes too nice!”! if it was my OH id tell him to screw off LOL i cant not find out im too much of a control organisation freak! Self diagnosed!!!

LOL Charlie ive turned you back to no colour on the board....for now :p

OMG foooooooood! My dad went out at half 1 to get some lunch and asked if i wanted anything....so i decided to not make anything at work and get a sarnie n crisps! He comes back with a salad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you trying to tell me something papa!!!!! He said to me the other day that i was getting g fat and i was like uhhhh yea.....of course i am! Do you think he has forgotten the baby part LOL

Any of you ladies ever do the baking soda test? the 1 tsp. baking soda and you pee on it? One of the other threads mentioned it so i tried- because i'll see if it meant anything being our scan is in three weeks.

If it fizzles its a boy and if it does nothing, girl.

Mine did nothing--- girl, but i still think it's a boy. :)

Samira, it was my feeling from the beginning, but it was confirmed at an early 15+2 scan, go back a few pages I finally posted pics from it on Tuesday and there is a pic where he has "boy bits" between his legs. We have another scan Wednesday with our Doc but I may postpone it til monday if I am not off work bc my sister will be visiting the next week. I've read mothers were 71% right as opposed to 50/50 which is a higher percent than anything else but also means almost 30 % of mothers are wrong! I didn't have a preference although I may have chosen girl for my dad and DH sake bc they both wanted girl, but I had a very strong feeling from the beggining that it was a boy & it is! :)

Hopefully I will get to go to the big baby shopping event next weekend with my SIL! If we have the money and I don't have to work! I want to buy boy stuff!!! Lol :)

Oh and 12 weeks is was to early some people guess based on the angle but even that would depend on your babys personal rate of growth and development. If you look at the pics at 12 weeks they both look like boy bits with a split in the middle! :)

Any of you ladies ever do the baking soda test? the 1 tsp. baking soda and you pee on it? One of the other threads mentioned it so i tried- because i'll see if it meant anything being our scan is in three weeks.

If it fizzles its a boy and if it does nothing, girl.

Mine did nothing--- girl, but i still think it's a boy. :)

I've just tried this as I had some Baking soda in the house. There was definitely some fiz there. :)

I might try these myth tests after i know sex to see what is true hehe!

Ohh yea i remember the pics :D see i have always wanted a boy first then a girl....so lucky if it happens but one can wish hehe! Coz i think the boy will be mr protective over his little sister then and look after her!

I spoke to the mother and she is coming to the scan woooop! I told her that me and OH are only going in as i want it to be just us when we find out the sex but if they let her she can have a sneaky peak afterwards if they let her...usually its only one allowed in with me but hopefully the sonographer is nice!! Im there really early too so not like there will be loads of ppl about to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->