3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hello!

Please include me in this lovely thread :)

I'm due july 23rd and we are expecting a girl but have yet to confirm tomorrow xx

heyy laila! almost put leila then ( my sis name lol) ooooh your the same date as me,,,,and scan date woooo! how exciting! what time is your scan! mines at 8.15 am! im going home, eating and going to bed so tomorrow is here lol!

My OH is coming to the scan but has to go to work after ( i booked the day off to SHOP!!) and thankfully my mum isnt working tomorrow so shes coming too and then shopping with me eeeeeeek! hopefully she can pop her head round in the scan after we are done with finding out sex etc, just want that to be me and chris :) is this your first laila? x

right im off home girls! well meeting OH at the pub for a drink and food with friends then home eeeeeeeeek! then its bed and scan eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! i will try and update you as soon as possible! i dont have internet at home at the mo so will have to wait for OH to come back from work then i will update on his phone :D:D:D:D:D too pissing excited!

muchos love! x

right im off home girls! well meeting OH at the pub for a drink and food with friends then home eeeeeeeeek! then its bed and scan eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! i will try and update you as soon as possible! i dont have internet at home at the mo so will have to wait for OH to come back from work then i will update on his phone :D:D:D:D:D too pissing excited!

muchos love! x

YAY! Hope everything goes well for your scan. Looking forward to finding out your result :) (You're not going to sleep tonight)

Thanks for the welcome.

Enjoy your scan tomorrow Samira, I couldnt sleep the night before my 20 week scan with Olivia. too excited. lol.

Samira, she is gorgeous, bit some days shes a little monkey! We never had terrible twos, we have troublesome thress instead.

xx

Samira - you're making us all excited for you!! Have fun tomorrow and enjoy seeing babs again, you luck mooo!!

Good Luck with scan tomorrow Samira :~) Hope all goes well :D

I had a scare yesterday, doc couldnt find the heartbeat for about a minute - found mine easy enough, then thank god briefly for about 3/4 seconds he picked up the babys faster heart rate :) must be moving around. I've been worrying a little because I've still yet to feel baby move :( Hopefully it won't be too long now.

Hi girls, I haven't been on here for a while but just wanted to let you know that on Wednesday we found out we are on team PINK :) I had a feeling we were having a girl from the start but now it's confirmed it makes it all seem more real :)

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Samira, hopefully you will be able to tell us what team you are on! xx

marie- same as you with the movement. Still waiting!

Are you the same as me? Keep hearing of friends having felt movement by this point in pregnancy but still for me nothing :s I know the general timings are between 18 and 22 weeks but it really can't come soon enough.

Where abouts is your baby at the minute? I'm pretty sure mines just below my belly button.

marie- same as you with the movement. Still waiting!

Are you the same as me? Keep hearing of friends having felt movement by this point in pregnancy but still for me nothing :s I know the general timings are between 18 and 22 weeks but it really can't come soon enough.

Where abouts is your baby at the minute? I'm pretty sure mines just below my belly button.

yeah I'm 18+4 and haven't felt any movement yet... Felt a flutter or two here and there but not much else.

how do you know where baby is? I can't tell?

I thought it was a boy, but I think thats just because I reaaaalllly wanted a boy, not a big girly girl myself...always was a bit of a tomboy haha

But now we're having a girl I'm over the moon, I'm just glad she's okay :) Already bought some things for her and cant wait to decorate the nursery :D

Dare to Dream - by 20 weeks your baby will be up to your belly button, so by 18 it's jsut below - the GP told me this yesterday :)

It's your uterus that goes up that high but the baby can be anywhere in it. They still have some room to move at this point. I always find my baby with the Doppler and sometimes he is higher up in the center but he usually prefers to stay in a ball in my lower right side just above my pelvis I can feel the difference bc it's hard right there and softer on the other side too. I usually only feel him when he is lower Down for whatever reason maybe bc I have less fat there lol when I do feel his higher it's much lighter and more fluttery and more easily confused with gas or whatever. If I didn't have the Doppler and hadn't seen him kicking and making the move that causes me pain I still prob wouldn't realize it was him bc it doesn't feel like anyone described to me.

Samira!!! I can't wait to find out!!!! Woo hoo I am so excited for you! I moved my scan from Wednesday to Monday the 14th bc my sister and nephews are coming from Texas to stay a few weeks and I wanted her to be able to go with me :)

Just had my scan and we are definitely team :pink:!!! It went really well only thing of concern was a low lying placenta but i was already planing a c section so its nothing to really worry about. Definitely a very active bub though it took an hour and a half to do all the measurements cause she kept changing positions lol

https://img5.imageshack.us/img5/246/ccf040320110000022.th.jpg

Good morning mommies!

Just popping in to say Samria Good luck and let us know soon!!!!!!!

I have felt flutters over the last few weeks, but i am also so impatient , i just want a kick!

Congrats on Team Pink Mum2Miller!

Ok I've done it - finally booked the gender scan - justr need them to confirm if it's the 4th or 5th of April!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->