3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Charlie!! What made you change your mind! My yellow leaning have now swayed to finding out too...I'm just too darn impatient and I want to start bonding with the little boy/girl. Plus harrassment from my side of the family!

I just wanna be able to buy pink/blue stuff & I loved calling my bump by his name last time rather than it! Think ,y mum's a little disappointed cause she wanted us to not find out but she'll be fine :)

When's your scan?? :D

How exciting Charlie, I bet you can't wait :) I have my gender scan tomorrow. But still ill and daughter has been sent home from school. She's caught Hand, foot and mouth so maybe that could be the reason why we've all been sick? Not sure. Got to pop to the docs in a mo. Also I had 4 coughing fits last night, was awful. Checked baby's heartbeat this morning and it's constantly skipping beats. Midwife said it's normal though. For those who have scan this/next week. Hope everything goes well!!!

I think it's brilliant you're doing what you want to do...just surpised me to read that! It's quite sad if I'm honest - I've been saying "well, If Charlie can stay team yellow then so can I!"...ha! I've been so worried about people saying "oh, you really shouldn't find out" than what I and my other half want to do! Stupid MIL!

I HATE not knowing things! I always read the lasdt pages of a book to see what is happening halkf way through! I can't watch a film or TV show at home without nipping on wikipedia to see every film people have been in and what happens!

I'm so awful at it and I've been kidding myself I can hold out. Also, due to my EDS I get extra scans at 28, 32 and 36 weeks...I'd cave anyway!!

Our scan is 21st Mar (same as your anomoly I think?) so not long!!

PS...Off to eat a krispy kreme now...ourteam won a box full at the pub quiz last night!!! Was donated to the pregnant lady! Whoop!

:haha: I tried........... but the more people came on here & was saying what they were having I admit I caved :p OH was happy though! Everyone has opinions on it, but like you said it's what you want to do at the end of the day! lol My mum's not upset just I know she really wanted us to experience a 'surprise' this time :) But she'll be happy cause she'll get ot make pink/blue bedding and buy stuff for baby! She'll be fine then :D Are both your parents exciteD?? I know you said your Dad wanted you to find out?

ahh how did yuo remember that?! yeah it's going so quick it's not long now really until the 21st! Just over 2 weeks! :D

and I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous you have Krispy Kremes! Might have to take a trip tp Tescos and get some haha! That was nice they donated them to the pregnant one...s hows there are some decent people out there who understand the needs of pregnant women ;)

Proudmummy - hand foot and mouth? Isn't that dangerous? lol the way you wrote it just sounds like it is just a common thing :)

:haha: I tried........... but the more people came on here & was saying what they were having I admit I caved :p OH was happy though! Everyone has opinions on it, but like you said it's what you want to do at the end of the day! lol My mum's not upset just I know she really wanted us to experience a 'surprise' this time :) But she'll be happy cause she'll get ot make pink/blue bedding and buy stuff for baby! She'll be fine then :D Are both your parents exciteD?? I know you said your Dad wanted you to find out?

ahh how did yuo remember that?! yeah it's going so quick it's not long now really until the 21st! Just over 2 weeks! :D

and I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous you have Krispy Kremes! Might have to take a trip tp Tescos and get some haha! That was nice they donated them to the pregnant one...s hows there are some decent people out there who understand the needs of pregnant women ;)

Proudmummy - hand foot and mouth? Isn't that dangerous? lol the way you wrote it just sounds like it is just a common thing :)

I'm not sure about it being dangerous. Have never had it before, but we're booked into the doctors. All her school has it and she's one of the last to catch it. Fingers crossed everything will be ok! Fed up of the stress lol.

Well if the whole school's had it... then it can't be dangerous lol ! Think I'm thinking of the animal version :/

Yep get the Drs out of the way today and then you can find out what your baby is tomorrow! :D Any idea over what you're having?

Well if the whole school's had it... then it can't be dangerous lol ! Think I'm thinking of the animal version :/

Yep get the Drs out of the way today and then you can find out what your baby is tomorrow! :D Any idea over what you're having?

When I went for a scan on Tuesday. He showed me boy parts and said boy but couldn't be too sure. I've had boy gut feeling throughout but thought it'd be another girl because I have two girls already :)
Doctor seemed happy with my girl, she's just having 5 days off school till she's better. He's not happy with the baby's heartbeat skipping a beat though, so will go back in a few hours for him to listen to it.

Congrats on team pink momtomiller! I think the pink team is pulling ahead now lol

Just had my scan and we are definitely team :pink:!!! It went really well only thing of concern was a low lying placenta but i was already planing a c section so its nothing to really worry about. Definitely a very active bub though it took an hour and a half to do all the measurements cause she kept changing positions lol

That's awesome hun!!! congrats!!!

Charlie!! What made you change your mind! My yellow leaning have now swayed to finding out too...I'm just too darn impatient and I want to start bonding with the little boy/girl. Plus harrassment from my side of the family!

I think if we ever have another we'll let it be a surprise. My whole family has been very pushy about letting it go and not finding out. But i want to know what this one is!!! and maybe in the end , with a second i'd want to know then too. But, with all the costs of the scans and ultrasounds think i'll pass next time!!! lol

How exciting Charlie, I bet you can't wait :) I have my gender scan tomorrow. But still ill and daughter has been sent home from school. She's caught Hand, foot and mouth so maybe that could be the reason why we've all been sick? Not sure. Got to pop to the docs in a mo. Also I had 4 coughing fits last night, was awful. Checked baby's heartbeat this morning and it's constantly skipping beats. Midwife said it's normal though. For those who have scan this/next week. Hope everything goes well!!!

What the heck is hand foot and mouth?! never heard of it!!

Still sick today- called the ob to ask if i should be concerned as i've had a headache for 3 straight days- and waiting for them to call me back. Nothing yet. It's been about an hour and a half. Just hoping they call before i go into work, just in case they tell me it's something i need to come in for.

Is hand foot and mouth the one with blisters? I'm sure that's what my nephew had a year or 2 ago, he had blisters in his mouth and was generally unweel. Very contagious aswell so there's not really any way to avoid it xxx

Still sick today- called the ob to ask if i should be concerned as i've had a headache for 3 straight days- and waiting for them to call me back. Nothing yet. It's been about an hour and a half. Just hoping they call before i go into work, just in case they tell me it's something i need to come in for.

I've had a headache for FOUR WEEKS solid! I'm not even exaggerating. At first I tried taking paracetamol, but it did nothing so I gave up, as wasn't keen on taking medication anyway.

I went to see the doctor after two weeks, but after taking my blood pressure he said it was just my hormones & a normal part of pregnancy.

The time to be concerned is the third tri when it could be connected to pre-eclampsia.

thanks sarah- i appreciate that! they did just call back and told me to take Tylenol. Told her i was just being cautious- but she said since i'm drinking and eating and resting that i should be fine. She told me if i get worse to call back.

But she thinks i'll be fine. But man does it hurt.

4 weeks?! i don't think i could live like that!! oh my gosh! you poor dear! You make me feel silly for complaining for a three day one!

Is hand foot and mouth the one with blisters? I'm sure that's what my nephew had a year or 2 ago, he had blisters in his mouth and was generally unweel. Very contagious aswell so there's not really any way to avoid it xxx

That's the one. She's got them all over her face and in her mouth/lips. But none on her hands yet. She seems fine in herself, just a bit down. My two year old is acting up bad, so I'm thinking it's her turn to get it now.

sounds horrid! never heard of it! I don't think we have that over here. please keep that there!

I had those headaches last week when I was ill. I was just told to take paracetamol. Fingers crossed everything will be ok. Get well soon hun and take it easy :hugs:

That's the one. She's got them all over her face and in her mouth/lips. But none on her hands yet. She seems fine in herself, just a bit down. My two year old is acting up bad, so I'm thinking it's her turn to get it now.

Oh no, hope they feel better soon xxxxx

Hello :hi:

Just popping in, dont really know any of you ladies so its a little hard to catch up with me joining so late so just wanted to say hope every one is O.K

Sarahbella & daretodream, argh about your headaches, i feel for you i had one the other day and couldnt shake it luckily the next morning when i woke up it was gone. Hope they ease off soon for you.

My gender scan is getting closer. cant wait!!!

xx

It's your uterus that goes up that high but the baby can be anywhere in it. They still have some room to move at this point. I always find my baby with the Doppler and sometimes he is higher up in the center but he usually prefers to stay in a ball in my lower right side just above my pelvis I can feel the difference bc it's hard right there and softer on the other side too. I usually only feel him when he is lower Down for whatever reason maybe bc I have less fat there lol when I do feel his higher it's much lighter and more fluttery and more easily confused with gas or whatever. If I didn't have the Doppler and hadn't seen him kicking and making the move that causes me pain I still prob wouldn't realize it was him bc it doesn't feel like anyone described to me.

Samira!!! I can't wait to find out!!!! Woo hoo I am so excited for you! I moved my scan from Wednesday to Monday the 14th bc my sister and nephews are coming from Texas to stay a few weeks and I wanted her to be able to go with me :)

Ahh I've been having pain quite a bit more recently in my stomach but put it down to stretching, didnt think the baby moving would actually cause me pain, so I guess i'm just still waiting to feel baby move.

I have scan on Monday 14th too :) What time is yours?? Are you finding out what your having?? I'm so excited, literally counting the days down yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->