3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Brilliant, I'll have to book it up soon.
Hungry?! I'm always hungry :D Been snacking on chicken and salt & vinegar crisps all day. I'm dreading the heartburn tonight.

I'd say do it between 28-30 weeks.... we did ours at 29 and Stephen ahd the most gorgeous chubby cheeks! :)

what a wonderful video!!!!! omg it's gorgeous! thank you SOOOO much for sharing!!!!

Hi Ladies

My gender scan is booked for 7pm tomorrow and I cannot contain my excitement. It has been so lovely reading about everyone elses scan's that I actually can't believe tomorrow is the day.

I am desperate to know what the gender is this time after staying team yellow with my first pregnancy.

My gut is boy but keep your fingers crossed that that it may be a girl, although I will be happy as long as its healthy.

Lisa
x

Hey mummies!!!
How is everyone? Sorry haven't been on here for a while!! Everything has been a bit manic!!!
I have another scan booked for 24th woohooooo!!! Can't wait to see baby girl again and check she still a girl hehe!!!
I've had it with people giving their opinions and saying they don't think it's a girl and how I shouldn't buy anything pink esp bloody mil!!! Grrrrrr!!! Just because in her day they got it wrong!!! Is anyone else getting seriously annoyed with their mil??!!! I can actually stand her at the mo! I'm worried that when we move (5mins away from them) I'm worried that they gonna think it's ok for them to pop over whenever they want!?!
Sorry having a bit of a rant today!!! Ahhhh grrrrr x

My MIL isn't actually so bad in this pregnancy. In my others though she was a complete nightmare. But then again we have moved 100 miles away from her lol. We have the in-laws popping over easter. Should be ok but secretly dreading the 'you should do this and that' lectures. :dohh:

Off to my gender scan in 2 hours, so nervous but excited!! :)

hmmmm 100 miles..... why did i go for not eveb 1 mile away?!!!??!?!! :dohh:

Hey mummies!!!
How is everyone? Sorry haven't been on here for a while!! Everything has been a bit manic!!!
I have another scan booked for 24th woohooooo!!! Can't wait to see baby girl again and check she still a girl hehe!!!
I've had it with people giving their opinions and saying they don't think it's a girl and how I shouldn't buy anything pink esp bloody mil!!! Grrrrrr!!! Just because in her day they got it wrong!!! Is anyone else getting seriously annoyed with their mil??!!! I can actually stand her at the mo! I'm worried that when we move (5mins away from them) I'm worried that they gonna think it's ok for them to pop over whenever they want!?!
Sorry having a bit of a rant today!!! Ahhhh grrrrr x

Hey Natalie! :) Is this a private Gender scan?? Just to double check? haha! I finally gave in and booked one for the 4th April! :D

Don't listen to everyone else about buying stuff etc - you already said you thuought it was a girl, the scan said it was a girl so I'd just go with that for now! :) How's your OH taking it now - any better?

My MIL started off ok.... but now s he keeps sticking her nose in (mostly about how I'm bring up Stephen and how he shouldn;t be having milk anymore and should be on three meals a day - no he's 5 months and we're doing it slowly like the HV said! and how we shouldn't take photos int he bath, how we push the pram, how we hold him too much etc etc etc) :dohh: :growlmad: I'm just glad at the moment we live in Watford and she's 2 hours away in CLacton haha! So dont' listen to her... jsut go 'oh yeah' and then don't take what she says into account at all lol :)

awww did u haha is that at my ultra baby? ours is cos LO was naughty in the scan so they had to do another..... i'm not complaining!!!!! :happydance:
DH is much better we spent the whole night going through girls names!!
aw wow 2 hrs away!! lucky!! i was hoping that where we are at the min they have only come over once ( it was not liked that i didnt exactly invite them over!! LOL) i been here for 3 years and its always been seen as my place not DH (he only recently properly moved in before we got married LOL) but now we buying a place together i'm a bit worrried as being sooooo close they are gonna pop over whenever they want etc and just well hmmm irriate the shite out of me i mean its already started phone calls all the time GRRR Leave me alone!!!!! not having my mum with us any more im finding it hard enough but with her sticking her nose in all the time ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :growlmad: i dont know what to do cos DH doesnt see that she is doing anything wrong :shrug: ahhhh i would love a glass of wine i need to chill out!!!!!!!

Oh MIL! Mine, bless her, just does my head in right now. There is nothing wrong with it, but she is very traditional. She's expecting me to resolutely BF for at least a year (when I'm aiming for 6+ months but am keeping an open mind. As I usually got to football on a Sat she assumed we'd be dropping babs off every week for babysitting....and had a bit of a go when I said I was planning on not going anymore once babs is born! I keep saying she's going to be getting plenty of babysitting in. Also, they offered to buy a travel cot to keep at theirs...but she's looking at quite a cheap one (I'm not trying to offend, we're not rich by any means!) from Asda, but I just don't trust that for my baby sleeping in. I'd rather fork out more on that kind of thing and get cheaper furniture/clothes/nappies! It's nice they want to be involved though!

CharlieKeys - both sets of parents are very excited, which is lovely! They've both been harping on about being grandparents, and even though I'm the youngest they seem happy it's me!

Sorry to hear people aren't feeling too great..the headaches do suck. I go with Natalie (just typed Coalie then!!!) and put a damp flannel on your head. It's my favourite!

omg that would drive me mad!!! im unsure atm about BF but if she gave me her opinion i think i would fly off the handle and with the travel cot!!!

proudmummy gorgeous pics and videos!!!! i would be sitting there all day watching a vid if we had one!!!!

proudmummy gorgeous pics and videos!!!! i would be sitting there all day watching a vid if we had one!!!!

lol I think I've watched it about 20 times now :) My children love watching it too. So cute! Just can't believe he's in me. ( I know that sounds silly) He looks so big!

awww i know what u mean when we have been to scans i am amazed that theres a little person inside of me!! such an amazing feeling!!!! xx

I had a very momentous day yesterday - I finally bought my first baby stuff!! :happydance:

I've had a hard time buying things as it is all so overwhelming, and I am still having a hard time believing that in just a few months I will actualy have a baby and be a mom!

So anyway, yesterday in our city, the Multiple Birth Association put on their semi-annual giant mega used-baby-stuff sale. DH and I went to check it out with our good friends who are due with their first in 2 weeks.

The whole thing was totally overwhelming for me at first - I didn't know what I wanted or needed, where to start, etc... and my friend suggested looking for some newborn onesies in neutral colors as they can be difficult to find in stores.

They had such CUTE stuff, and all of it practically new! I got this pile of clothes, some 0-3m and some 3-6m, onesies and sleepers, all for $23! :thumbup: The little shirt with the fireman stitched on it was an amazing find as DH is a firefighter! And the bright orange overalls are hilarious as we're upland game hunters so we figured the LO should have some blaze orange gear!!

https://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x375/squeeker7/P1100002.jpg

https://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x375/squeeker7/P1100003.jpg

I think Dax was happy with the purchases as instead of getting flutters, I am now getting full-on kicks! :cloud9:

Aww they are adorable squeeker! Love them :) I'm dying to go out and start buying boys clothes, but I'm trying to hold back. It's hard work lol!

aw beautiful bits there squeeker!!!!
how far along are u now?
im a bit confused if im getting kicks or not havent had anything like what i had a few weeks ago, ive had more like stomach flips?! cant think how to describe it!!!!!! :S

Can you add me on the list at the beginning of the thread please :) due 13th July and team pink :)x

how far along are u now?
im a bit confused if im getting kicks or not havent had anything like what i had a few weeks ago, ive had more like stomach flips?! cant think how to describe it!!!!!! :S Than

Thanks! I am 20+2 today. Time really is flying by!

The kicks started sort of the same way for me... I had some butterflies and pokes starting at 15.5 weeks, but then it was on and off until yesterday. I think I've felt the baby flip too... all of the sudden it's like "woah, that's uncomfortable!" and then it's fine again. So strange!

how far along are u now?
im a bit confused if im getting kicks or not havent had anything like what i had a few weeks ago, ive had more like stomach flips?! cant think how to describe it!!!!!! :S Than

Thanks! I am 20+2 today. Time really is flying by!

The kicks started sort of the same way for me... I had some butterflies and pokes starting at 15.5 weeks, but then it was on and off until yesterday. I think I've felt the baby flip too... all of the sudden it's like "woah, that's uncomfortable!" and then it's fine again. So strange!

ahhh thats what that ooo ouch sort of pain is like someone has just elbowed u in the ribs, but lower?!
i wasn't sure if it was baby was flipping or if i was imagining it!!!! :shrug: xxx

hi ladies I'm 19 weeks today! :dance:

have had little to no movement- unless I just haven't noticed. Sometimes when I switch sides in bed I swear I feel a big lump pushing against like it's trying to stay on the other side... Possible even? Or if I attempt to lay on my belly- feels like a heavy log in my uterus. Is this in my head? Of is this really baby?

hope you all are well- getting ready to see the new Rango movie with another couple :)

hahaha yep i've had the same like if you go on stomach your leaning on something that sticks in!!!!

yep... I keep feeling movement under my ribs but I feel like I'm imagining it as the Dr said my uterus is just under my belly button... unless when you sit down it sort of squashes up? :/ it's been constant movement for the last two days so i'm chuffed now :)

and yep Natalie it's My Ultra Baby! It seems like it's ages away :(

Glad to see people are back.... went rather quiet over the last couple of days lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->