3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Oh wow your job sounds fab! I cant wait to do something different after maternity! I work for my dad at the mo in accounts and marketing but working for my dad isn’t something I wanted to do! He needed me here for a bit after i finished uni so i came and helped him! Going to be hard to tell him I want to leave but I didn’t do a business studies degree to come and work for my dad lol!

It is great buying houses! We really wanted to go into prob development and were saving originally for that but then i got my BFP so now all that goes on hold! Plenty of time in the future!

Ah hi had fish n chips last night! Ditto on the vinegar and lots of salt n mayo mmmmmmmmmmm! OH got curry sauce so had a few dippings of that too hehe! And a cheeky battered sausage alongside the fish LOL! thing is the fish was done at home and i grabbed the chips on the way back from work so i don’t count it as a takeaway hehe! So if we get one tonight im not being a fatty :p

Ahhh see I love making currys but i make them with the pataks paste and coconut sauce etc but you cant beat a nice lamb tikka masala with a coconut naan!!!!! I would never be able to make it how it comes from an Indian LOL!

OOOh have you!!! I cant wait to feel full on kicks! Its so amazing to hear them on the Doppler but i don’t feel a thing! Its just baba moving and kicking about! I want to feel or even better see my tummy move (im so impatient! pregnancy hasnt helped at all lol)!!!! xx

I think I will be staying with my employers for a few years yet… I’m studying for my professional qualification at the moment so when that is done I might move on. My ultimate goal is to work for myself, most probably as a tax accountant but we’ll see. It’s not the most exciting of jobs but it pays good!

I hope that in a few years I can be at home with the bubba and choosing what work I want to do and also indulge in some photography as I would really like to get into that! I love creative stuff and somehow I ended up in finance!

I love chips and curry sauce… mmm… makes me want some now. I haven’t had any cravings but I get these urges for things… but then I change my mind and want something else. I read a thread on here about hula hoops and I wanted them so bad I went out and got a big multi pack!

Some of the pataks pastes aren’t bad actually! I’m not fond of the sauces though. Once you get used to your basic spices you can easily make your own blend. My husband is from Cape Town and I always buy spices from there… they have ready made spice mixes for all sorts of dishes and it’s wonderful being able to use them to create new dishes.

I’m impatient too! Still counting down to the next scan… 2 weeks and 6 days to go!! Woohoo! I have the afternoon booked off so might book a nice restaurant for us afterwards :)

Herroowwwww ladies!

Just popping in as i havent been on for a while!

Have no updates other than its been 2 weeks and ive heard baby moving and kicking and her heartbeat DAILY since the CVS so im hopeful shes a fighter!!

Have a scan next Friday to check her, then another at 20wks, so lucky i get to see her again and hoping shes ok :D xx

Ahh your career prospects sound fab! Im yet to start where i wana go yet! Lots of time yet! Or win the lottery LOL

Your so lucky to be under a month to go for scan! Im a month and a week now! Im hoping it will fly by but it wont! It will most probably seem like it has flown by once the 4th march is here but to get there it will be slow lol!

Are you hoping for a girl or boy or you don’t mind? xx

Herroowwwww ladies!

Just popping in as i havent been on for a while!

Have no updates other than its been 2 weeks and ive heard baby moving and kicking and her heartbeat DAILY since the CVS so im hopeful shes a fighter!!

Have a scan next Friday to check her, then another at 20wks, so lucky i get to see her again and hoping shes ok :D xx

Hey hunni!!! nice to hear from you! so happy to hear shes doing ok too! fingers crossed for your next scan! will there be more tests or is it just to check on her now? xx

Yeah its to check and im still awaiting results of her karotype results to see how severe her TS is.

Just got off phone to doctors, she just called with blood results, im succeptible to rubella/german measles and they cant immunise me until baby is born, so yeah, thanks for more reassurance lol..

Lovely!

I wanted a boy first and then girl. When I was younger I always wanted a big brother to look after me :) But when I was waiting for the 12 week scan I realised that I will be happy regardless and just hoped for a healthy baby.

Babyboyle – You can feel her kick and move? Very lucky! I want to feel proper movement too.

Yeah its to check and im still awaiting results of her karotype results to see how severe her TS is.

Just got off phone to doctors, she just called with blood results, im succeptible to rubella/german measles and they cant immunise me until baby is born, so yeah, thanks for more reassurance lol..

Lovely!

Oh no... so what do you do now? Keep away from everyone?

I hope everything works out for you. Fingers and toes crossed!

Yasmin - i cant feel her :( Just when i listen on the doppler i can hear whooshes like shes moving around, im completely still, listening to her heart, then she moves round and i hear a different part of her heartbeat after she nearly deafens me with a kick!!! :D

Cant wait to feel her or even see a bump!!

Erm she said just avoid anyone that has rubella, i actually know nobody with rubella so i think im ok? lol.

:S

Ahh sorry my mistake... I wish I had a doppler :( I was hoping to have the one that records the sound so bubba can listen to it when he/she is older.

the angel sounds one you can record!! :)

I think it cost me about £20. totally worth it babes from Amazon x

Hi!!!!! Soooo happy to be here!!! :-D
How is everyone feeling now? Ive had bad back ache and heartburn!! So far the backache is easing up!! Woohooo!!!! I got my 16 week appointment with midwife tues! Can't wait although no idea what happens during it!
I really want to know if it's a boy or girl!! I'm sooooo excited a lot of people have said they think Its a girl and some of the old wives tales say so to!! But I wanna test out more Hahahaha tooooo impatient!!!!

hi all, thanx for the welcome!! and my name on the front with you all i love it! nothing really to update everything is going ok (i think). its going really slow for me the dvla took my car away couple of weeks ago cause i was so stupid and very tired xmas time i thought id just tax my car after xmas....now is gone :( couldnt afford to get the clamp off. im not working cause i suffer from bad anxiety i had 2 jobs in the last few months and lost them because of it. so im now stuck in the house as my bf works till 6 in the evening(sorry for the long explanation) so time is draggginnng! im wishing everyday away to get to my next scan 14th march it cant come quick enough!!! hope your all doing good xx

Ohhh i hope the test results come back as good as they can do! Thats great that they can test it so early on! I did some research into it when you first told me about the TS and theres women who live completely normal lives with it! Sorry to hear about the rubella though! Did we not have those jabs at school?

Yea thats what i want yasmin, a boy first then a girl! Picky orrrr......LOL i was told at 12 week scan that she was sure it was a boy which i thought was naughty but when she zoomed in the bits it did rele look like boy parts LOL! but then again girls have a nub too so who knows!

Ahh yea Donna I hear that with the Doppler too! You hear the heartbeat booshing away then you hear a sudden “gliiichhhh” i cant explain the noise! Its like a record coming off the needle for a second LOL according to MW thats baba kicking! I love it!

Heyyy coalie!!! Congrats hunni!!! What date are you due so i can add you on the front page! I wish my 16 week appointment was here already! I gota wait till 10th Feb nooooooooooo! I was thinking about being naughty and calling the MW and saying i cant make it that day so can she do the week before (she is at my GP’s every thurs) as i will be 15+6 then but im not sure if i should LOL its just me being super impatient LOL!

Heyy stillinshock! So so sorry about your car!!! Id be sat on my car kicking and screaming if they were threatening to take my baby Wesley away! Glad everything babywise is going ok though :D

On the car front is anyone else changing their car for baba? Ive got a Mini Cooper S at the mo and i loooove him so much but its so impractical! Its REALLY low so when i get fat il struggle to get in it plus it has no room for baby seats or anything nooooooooooo! So im gona have to sell it and get another one!!!! but what do i get its so hard!!!!! Needs to be a big car so was thinking 4 x 4, but d i need a 4 x 4 or maybe just a big hatch back! I don’t know!!!!!eeeeeeek1

Hmm. i think id keep the mini if it had a bigger boot!

I used to have one, and i think you would be fine with getting baby in & out, but that boot is smaller than my handbag haha!

I have a cliosport, and will keep mine as evne though its 3 door (PAIN!) its got a lot of space!

RE: the rubella, yeah i got immunised the MMR at age 14, but she said i have very very low immunity to it, and need to avoid people with it or lots of children. (ooh im pregnant i cant avoid children lol!!) And i need 2 boosters once Madison is born, so i dont really see the point in them telling me that, as rubella is not actually that common!

*sigh* lol xx

Oh I keep thinking that I should have asked the lady to guess at my scan but I was just so amazed at what I was seeing that I completely forgot everything else!

I love my car and it is a part of the family… the Type S is staying.

The angel sounds doppler is the one I was looking at... will talk to hubby about ordering it :)

Hmm. i think id keep the mini if it had a bigger boot!

I used to have one, and i think you would be fine with getting baby in & out, but that boot is smaller than my handbag haha!

I have a cliosport, and will keep mine as evne though its 3 door (PAIN!) its got a lot of space!

RE: the rubella, yeah i got immunised the MMR at age 14, but she said i have very very low immunity to it, and need to avoid people with it or lots of children. (ooh im pregnant i cant avoid children lol!!) And i need 2 boosters once Madison is born, so i dont really see the point in them telling me that, as rubella is not actually that common!

*sigh* lol xx

This is another problem with it! at the moment it has my gym bag (most probably rotten seeing as i havent been since i got my BFP LOL) and its full!!!! getting a buggy in there......dont think so :( hes a convertible too so no more summer let downs noooooooo!

Im sure you will be fine on rubella front! i mean how many ppl have it anyways! and if they do they stay in bed!! Pain that they told you as its an extra worry but i guess they have to tell you incase you get any symptoms? xx

Oh I keep thinking that I should have asked the lady to guess at my scan but I was just so amazed at what I was seeing that I completely forgot everything else!

I love my car and it is a part of the family… the Type S is staying.

The angel sounds doppler is the one I was looking at... will talk to hubby about ordering it :)

oooh you got a type S! thats nice and roomy! i used to have my dads X5 for a few months coz wesley was poorly and I LOVED HIM! he was called abdul and i almost cried when i had to give him back! was thinking about getting the girly version an x3 but BMW is so friggin expensive to up keep! so maybe il go with something more economical!!!!

DEFFO get a doppler hun! it is so amazing! ive had mine since tues night and i cant stop using it! my tummy is also nice n soft from it too as i use baby oil gel as didnt have any proper gel stuff! xx

I just ordered the angel sounds doppler - is it easy to find bubbas heart beat with? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->