3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Oh I love the type S! We got it last year and even thought its 3 door it is very spacious. Lol I don’t have a name for the car though… I don’t get to drive it so much as hubby is always in the driver’s seat :(

We looked at some BMW’s and they are really expensive!!! I just couldn’t believe that the BMW’s within our budget were cramped and basic!

So you can use normal oil instead of the gel? Not bad…

Oh talking about oil, I ordered Bio oil from Amazon… just over £10 for 200mls! I thought that was a bargain!

Oh I love the type S! We got it last year and even thought its 3 door it is very spacious. Lol I don’t have a name for the car though… I don’t get to drive it so much as hubby is always in the driver’s seat :(

We looked at some BMW’s and they are really expensive!!! I just couldn’t believe that the BMW’s within our budget were cramped and basic!

So you can use normal oil instead of the gel? Not bad…

Oh talking about oil, I ordered Bio oil from Amazon… just over £10 for 200mls! I thought that was a bargain!

I love them i think they are like space age cars lol! jetsons stylee! whatttt you have to name your car! ive called my OH's van snuggles to his disgust as when we go camping in the summer we used it as our tent last year as it has so much room! had a bed and table n all sorts hehe! his van before was called Stanly as it was a skanky rust bucket and i thought it suited it LOL sorry if anyones OH is called stanly! im sure hes not a skanky rust bucket :p

Yea unfortunately BMW's rape you from all angles! when my tyres go bald its 200 a pop for each tyre if i want to get BMW's ones!!! so il steer clear next time!

That is real cheap 10er for 200mls! i used coco butter and also palmers stretch mark cream at the mo, im hoping it works! my mum has no stretch marks after 2 kiddies so im hoping i have her skin! my sister is a bigger girl though and she has got them but she has my dads colour skin whereas im white so i dont knwo which way i will go! "apparently" if your going to get stretch marks you will get them but im still gona try avoid it if i can! xx

They are space agey aren’t they??! Love the dash with the blue lights when its dark! My hubby bought the car when I was in college and surprised me with it!

I do like BMW’s too but maybe one day when we’ve hit the big time!

Lol at the van story… what does your hubby do?

I already have stretch marks so no doubt it’ll only get worse now! I’m already scratching like mad. :(

I have darker skin so I think mine would be more noticeable next to someone who has lighter skin and stretch marks (so not fair!)

I used to be big when I was a teenager but lost it when I hit my 20’s. I’ve managed to remain an 8 (sometimes a 10!) all this time so I hope I can shift it after the birth! I was thinking of joining slimming world if I really need help.

Only a week to go before I can 'officially' join you ladies but I am feeling very second trimestery now so bobbing in to say hello! Am due on 6th August, had my scan last week and all is looking fine with my beautiful bubs. :)

They are space agey aren’t they??! Love the dash with the blue lights when its dark! My hubby bought the car when I was in college and surprised me with it!

I do like BMW’s too but maybe one day when we’ve hit the big time!

Lol at the van story… what does your hubby do?

I already have stretch marks so no doubt it’ll only get worse now! I’m already scratching like mad. :(

I have darker skin so I think mine would be more noticeable next to someone who has lighter skin and stretch marks (so not fair!)

I used to be big when I was a teenager but lost it when I hit my 20’s. I’ve managed to remain an 8 (sometimes a 10!) all this time so I hope I can shift it after the birth! I was thinking of joining slimming world if I really need help.

My OH is a carpenter / builder but is self employed which I hate as it has its ups n downs and we never know exactly how much we have coming in! sometimes hes soooo busy and then the next min he can have a week with only a couple days so its a nightmare!

Im dreading the weight gain after birth! im already the biggest I have ever been. 4 years at uni eating kebabs and my weight in alcohol made me put on 2 stone!!! and now i have baby weight too so im sure il come out of pregnancy being a size 14 and the hopes of being a size 10 will fade in the mere distance!! i cant do things like slimming world and weight watchers! i just exercise and eat healthy. i cant stick to a plan, i always get sidetracked lol xx

Only a week to go before I can 'officially' join you ladies but I am feeling very second trimestery now so bobbing in to say hello! Am due on 6th August, had my scan last week and all is looking fine with my beautiful bubs. :)

awww you can come in now hun! some girls think 2nd tri is 13 weeks anyways :D xx

Lol, thanks! I always thought it was 12 weeks! No idea. Anyway, the size of my belly indicates I'm about 30 weeks now!!

Lol, thanks! I always thought it was 12 weeks! No idea. Anyway, the size of my belly indicates I'm about 30 weeks now!!

Haha im like that sometimes! when ive got a bit of trapped wind or desperate for a pee my belly is huge!!!! xx

2nd tri IS 13 weeks :p 14 in America, don't know why BNB has it as 14 weeks as this is a UK forum. I had to ask my mw because I was getting confused :lol:

I agree about the angel sounds doppler. I have been using mine since 10 weeks and found a heartbeat straight away. Bargain £20 spent! I love it!!!!!!!

I can't get rid of my chesty cough :-( Been on antibiotics for a week but it's still bad :-( I can't shake it. 3 weeks now. Not fun.

Soooo big news for me............after 9 weeks I managed my first mouthfuls of a normal meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something that was not a crisp, cracker, bread and butter or biscuit. I only managed a few mouthfuls but it is a start! I still feel sick but managed to force something down. So proud of myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So do you work in central london then? i have a few friends which do and they all have the same tube issues!

ahh im the opposite! i LOVE moving! i was moved so much when i was a kid went to about 6 diff schools so its normal for me to move! I love packing up boxes and organizing everything in a new place!

Im fab thanks! Sooo glad its Friday! We are doing a lot to our new home this weekend, putting new flooring down, new bathroom suite and general organizing so im excited! Thinking of getting a takeaway 2nite too which im drooling about as I type! Not sure weather to do curry or Chinese though!!!

Thanks twilighter!!! Ive already signed to them but all my post goes to my house I rent out at the mo so I need to go there and get it! Haven’t got any since the beginning jan!!!!!!!!!! tut tut hehe!

Ive got a funny feeling im feeling flutters in my tummy :D last night I was led a bit on my tum and I kep feeling something weird! I cant explain the feeling! I would say butterflies but its not as its only a couple and it’s a lot stronger! I did my measurements this morning ( I do them every week) along with my weight! At 5 weeks I was 88cm and today im 92cm!! and at 5 weeks I was 64.5kgs and now im 67.5 eeek!! xx

I've had the same fluttery feelings too!!! like little bubbles??!! i'm sure mine have been a. too all over the place to really be baby, b. too early?! :shrug:

Ohhh i hope the test results come back as good as they can do! Thats great that they can test it so early on! I did some research into it when you first told me about the TS and theres women who live completely normal lives with it! Sorry to hear about the rubella though! Did we not have those jabs at school?

Yea thats what i want yasmin, a boy first then a girl! Picky orrrr......LOL i was told at 12 week scan that she was sure it was a boy which i thought was naughty but when she zoomed in the bits it did rele look like boy parts LOL! but then again girls have a nub too so who knows!

Ahh yea Donna I hear that with the Doppler too! You hear the heartbeat booshing away then you hear a sudden “gliiichhhh” i cant explain the noise! Its like a record coming off the needle for a second LOL according to MW thats baba kicking! I love it!

Heyyy coalie!!! Congrats hunni!!! What date are you due so i can add you on the front page! I wish my 16 week appointment was here already! I gota wait till 10th Feb nooooooooooo! I was thinking about being naughty and calling the MW and saying i cant make it that day so can she do the week before (she is at my GP’s every thurs) as i will be 15+6 then but im not sure if i should LOL its just me being super impatient LOL!

Heyy stillinshock! So so sorry about your car!!! Id be sat on my car kicking and screaming if they were threatening to take my baby Wesley away! Glad everything babywise is going ok though :D

On the car front is anyone else changing their car for baba? Ive got a Mini Cooper S at the mo and i loooove him so much but its so impractical! Its REALLY low so when i get fat il struggle to get in it plus it has no room for baby seats or anything nooooooooooo! So im gona have to sell it and get another one!!!! but what do i get its so hard!!!!! Needs to be a big car so was thinking 4 x 4, but d i need a 4 x 4 or maybe just a big hatch back! I don’t know!!!!!eeeeeeek1

i'm due july 18th! :happydance:
i dont know, i'm sure a few days wouldn't make any difference? i mean its only one not as if any major tests are being done!! go for it!!!!!
i don't drive, dh has a ford focus 3 dr which he loves so we wont be changing it for time being all we gotta check is if it has ISOFIX for car seat!!

Hey girls.

Samira.. you're moving already? I thought you weren't moving till the summer, did you manage to get the people out that are currently renting or did you buy somewhere else? Exciting times!!

Babyboyle.. glad little one is doing well. Hope the test results come back good!! Sure you'll be fine with the rubella, most kids are vaccinated for that now anyway early on so sure you'll be fine!

Hi everyone else.. I think I felt bambino move yetserday too for the first time. I'm going to concentrate on it more now to see!! Can't wait!! Nice to get that reassurance that all is well. I dont want to buy a doppler now as feel it would be a waste of money as I know I will get the reassurance soon as I start to feel baby move more! Can't wait to see him/her at the next scan tho!!!

I think I may be turning a corner too with feeling tired/nauseous all the time. I actually managed to do a few jobs yesterday without feeling like I needed to rest every 5 minutes. I do hope so as I don't like being a lazy lay about!!!! LOL.

We we deffo need a new car for when babba arrives, we will need a proper family 7 seater. OH is gutted we will need to get rid of our Saab!! But when I qualify we will be able to afford two, so he can get what he wants again.

Hope everyone is well and has a good weekend!! x x

I miss a day and I get pages behind!! :) hope everyone is having/ had a great weekend!

Funny thing from being on bnb so much with the uk ladies I call the ultrasound/sonogram a scan and nurses and friends here get so confused! Lol they all say what scan? As if I am being tested for something terrible & I have to explain I mean ultrasound!

I hit 13 weeks this weekend! Yay!! I am officially putting myself in 2nd tri now! I am ready!!

I miss a day and I get pages behind!! :) hope everyone is having/ had a great weekend!

Funny thing from being on bnb so much with the uk ladies I call the ultrasound/sonogram a scan and nurses and friends here get so confused! Lol they all say what scan? As if I am being tested for something terrible & I have to explain I mean ultrasound!

I hit 13 weeks this weekend! Yay!! I am officially putting myself in 2nd tri now! I am ready!!

Glad you're here :hugs:

hey, i'm new to this forum! Due July 22nd with my first! And unbelivably nervous!

I'm really glad i looked at this thread actually, i was under the impression dopplers didnt work until you were 5 months!! may have to invest in the angel sounds doppler now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->