3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

It looks horrific could have been so much worse they were lucky that as a country they have buildings to withstand earthquakes! My friend updated her Facebook to say she is being moved to bankok scary times! X

Anyone hear about here in the states they're trying to pass that law that if women miscarry they could be sentenced to death? what the hell?!

as for me this am- doing well, having some hip trouble on the right side- nothing new. But it was pretty hurty this am. Sleeping isn't as good as it used to be- i wake a lot these days, sometimes not even due to sleep.

Next ob appt is next tuesday- can't wait, been too long since i heard the heartbeat and since i can't feel kicking yet i really need that to rest my weary mind. I worry and think what if it's not there anymore? So i really need to go to that appt like last week you know? Just... worried.

Love krystal saw your bump pic on Facebook wow!!! U look stunning a real yummy mummy and I have bump envy!!!! X

Just googled it;

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/p...en-who-miscarry-guilty-until-proven-innocent/

Apparently Georgia is trying to pass a law that women that suffer miscarriages will have to prove that it was an act of nature, or they will be prosecuted and possibly receive the death penalty.

natalie - I live in the states and heard it on the news. But they have tried to pass it in a few states and it was turned down. But georgia is up to decide now.

you know murderers can go free but if you miscarry- we should be killed?

I Live in the states and I've never heard tell of such! How insane! What is the point anyways since technically the "a" word is legal? I mean from a prolife stance I could see how woman who abuse drugs and alcohol etc and it ends up causing a miscarriage Shouldnt be able to get away with it over and over but we live in a prochoice society so it's sort of irrelavent? You can come to us and have an "a" but if you induce one yourslef we will kill you? Makes little sense although I'm against all of it...ok I'm going to stop before I get really angry! ...

Thanks Natalie! I almost feel embarrassed bc its so big and out of nowhere... People keep asking me how soon til I'm due! I've been so up and down about how I feel about it ESP now that I've gained a couple pounds (even though my legs are thinner) I like it but at the same time people make me feel huge and like I've gained massive amounts of weight. When I've really netted maybe 1-2 lbs! And needless to say all I wear are maternity clothes! I'm not sure I'll be able to fit in any by the end! :)

Hey girls, I finally have my 20 week scan today!!!!!!!!! Maybe after I can get the hubby to go shopping....we haven't bought anything for the baby yet :)

Hey girls, I finally have my 20 week scan today!!!!!!!!! Maybe after I can get the hubby to go shopping....we haven't bought anything for the baby yet :)

Aww all the best hun and hope it goes well :D

Anyone hear about here in the states they're trying to pass that law that if women miscarry they could be sentenced to death? what the hell?!

as for me this am- doing well, having some hip trouble on the right side- nothing new. But it was pretty hurty this am. Sleeping isn't as good as it used to be- i wake a lot these days, sometimes not even due to sleep.

Next ob appt is next tuesday- can't wait, been too long since i heard the heartbeat and since i can't feel kicking yet i really need that to rest my weary mind. I worry and think what if it's not there anymore? So i really need to go to that appt like last week you know? Just... worried.

I was exactly the same, I've been having sharp pains in my stomach and my right lower back kills when I try to sleep but today my hip has been achy too, just seems to get worse each day so I made an appointment to see midwife on Wednesday, ive still not felt baby but hearing the heartbeat made me feel a lot better :)

When is your 20 week scan ? Mines on Monday, so excited :D

it just doesnt seem right does it?
thank you for the link!! I just had a quick read its madness how people can suggest such a thing!!! :( xx

aww love krystal its a beautiful bump, although i know how you feel, i am very self concious that i just look fat at the min and am horrified to see that i've put on like a stone i feel disgusting!!
Estar how was your scan? have you got much shopping done today?!

I have to say my back has been a nightmare over last few days!!! really aches everywhere but back is the worst!!!
I'm just finsihing my week off i'm back on sun! i have to say i think i'm going back more tired than before i went on holiday! i have just been non-stop and DH snoring has been a nightmare so not sleepin so well at night!!

it's a girl...maybe :) everything looked really good, just didn't get a good potty shot. We go back in 4 weeks to have another look and to get a picture of the spine. I bought a 5 pack of white undershirts with the snaps on the bottom. At least I know the baby is healthy :) thanks for the well wishes!

estar glad she is healthy! Sorry you didn't get that def. Shot- but hoping you will next time!

Glad to hear the baby is healthy Estar!

My scan is Monday too! :) I can't wait to see my little man again ;)

My back/hips hurt on and off ... They take turns on which side and where. I think it has to do with babys position mostly! And eel the heartburn has started back up and it's aweful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->