3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

What charity is it?

I dont know the name hun! its a fab charity, ive helped out there a few times with the MIL. they help out disadvantaged families and their children by organising days out which they wouldnt usually be able to afford. At christmas they did an xfactor / britains got talent show where all the kids had to do acts on a stage and I had to be a judge and imitate cheryl cole, had the most ridiculous wig on! they were loving it though booing "simon cowell" lol!!

I dont have relaxation classes... is that something only your hospital does?

Either one lol!! X wouldn't bother me, didn't realise charities has shops online x

Ohh can we buy cheap stuff from this charity too? I know NCT runs 'nearly new' sale if you check their website.

I dont have relaxation classes... is that something only your hospital does?

i dont think so? it was just part of the ante natal program! we have 3 classes over 3 weeks. my first is at the beginning of june and then the other 2 i will be on maternity so that will be nicer! x

We have to phone & book on to the NHS antenatal class, it's free, but it's only one Saturday afternoon. We'll go, as it includes a tour of the hospital, but we've also booked an NCT course, which was pricey, but worth it from what I hear.

Did anyone watch the BBC2 programme last night about babies born at 23 weeks? It was soooooo sad, I was a blubbering mess. Hubby came in halfway through & asked what I was watching & I just couldn't speak through the tears. Really thought provoking though.

Either one lol!! X wouldn't bother me, didn't realise charities has shops online x

they dont, its a site for charities

they "redistributes surplus goods from manufacturers and retailers to UK charities working at home and abroad" according to the site lol!

so MIL buys a lot of stuff from there for the charity real cheap. xx

Ohh can we buy cheap stuff from this charity too? I know NCT runs 'nearly new' sale if you check their website.

its not from the charity lol but you have to be a charity to buy from the site hun :)

oooh ok il have a look thanks hunni xx

oooh so not open to the general public then, shame! Would love to get my hands on it lol

We have to phone & book on to the NHS antenatal class, it's free, but it's only one Saturday afternoon. We'll go, as it includes a tour of the hospital, but we've also booked an NCT course, which was pricey, but worth it from what I hear.

Did anyone watch the BBC2 programme last night about babies born at 23 weeks? It was soooooo sad, I was a blubbering mess. Hubby came in halfway through & asked what I was watching & I just couldn't speak through the tears. Really thought provoking though.

eya i cant believe i put myself through it but i had to! i couldnt imagine having that choice it must be so hard! before being pregnant i would have said i would of let the baby go but now i am pregs i dont think i could make the decision!!! x

oooh so not open to the general public then, shame! Would love to get my hands on it lol

hehe no unfortunately not! i begged the MIL for the log in coz she originally told me to email her anything i was interested in but the thing is things go so quickly coz so many ppl buying!!! i wont go too mad though otherwise i would spend spend spend on things i dont really need! like the weighing scales, i got them LOL!

and i also got 4 big bottles of listerine for £3 LOL! chris goes through it like water!! x

to the ladies who had their scans- what was the heartrate and the gender ? Curious if those tales are real! I find out in 2 weeks. Nervous and excited. Feels like it'll never get here!

Im having a girl and both times have had a heartbeat of 150BPM

wow been busy on here today!!
samira i have awful back ache, not so much hip ache, well at the min all my aches and pains seem to come and go but back has been bad for a few days annoying its my week off had loads planned to get done but not been able to do much at all cos of back!!
i am worried about tomorrow i have someone coming over in afternoon to discuss few bits and state of the place is awful from where i have packed boxes, i cant move the out of the way i needed DH to help me tidy cos i know i wont have time or energy to get everything done, he came home ordered takeaway for dinner, played games and now asleep on sofa GRRRRR done nothing!!! i havent either but i am exhausted and ache like hell, i couldnt even sleep last night back was that bad!!!
sorry didnt mean to moan quite so much!!!
daretodream im not sure what babys heartbeat was at the scan (didnt get told) but at 16 week scan was 158 and is a girl!!
oh i've not booked any classes yet, how do you find out about them? im not sure if worth me signing up cos we moving out of the area soon and i dont drive depending on where they are might be a bit too much effort to get to them!!! :shrug:
suppose i should go and do something GRRRRR xxx

My babys heartbeat was 144 at 7 weeks then it's stayed about 155-165 since 11 weeks and it's a boy! The old wives tale wasn't true for me! Not that one at least!

Daretodream- my little boy's heart rate has always been over 160, which I believe means he's supposed to be a girl- but he's all boy, just got a look at his boy parts two days ago!

As for the back and hip pain- ugh!!! It keeps me up many nights, but the heating pad does seem to work a little!

:) thanks ladies! at our scan it was 157- the first sonogram at 13 weeks, and the last visit it was 155. So very curious if it's true to the tale or not? Can't wait to find out!

ok typing from my phone so excuse any typos!!! Not easy!

hips have been bad for me too this week- really bad.

to whoever asked- I signed up for birthing classes when I hit 18 weeks.

still no definite kicks here- just a twitch or something that I'm assuming is baby!

to the ladies who had their scans- what was the heartrate and the gender ? Curious if those tales are real! I find out in 2 weeks. Nervous and excited. Feels like it'll never get here!

and I have days where I'm starving but also have days where I don't feel hungry at all. But I'm ALWAYS thirsty. And I still pee constantly. Anyone else like this?

oh! And the tiredness is starting to come back. :growlmad: was just getting moving again. But maybe it's related to the weather getting cold and gross again.

Morning :) My baby's hearbeat was 143 BPM at my last appointment, and they think I'm having a boy. This is good: https://www.babybpm.com/ :)

My hunger has been crazy the last week or so, I'm never full. But my stomach bloats really bad when I eat. All I want to eat is steak, chicken, toast with olive oil butter and salty crisps, and all together if I could :haha:

Daretodream - first time round his hb was 156bpm so it wasn't right for him! This time it was a bit slower at 140something so that would suggest boy but I'm sure I'm having a girl lol! Will let you know on the 4th ;)

How's everyone this morning? I'm knackered! No idea why as I got at least 8 hrs last night! :-/ anyone up to anything interesting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->