3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Oh do any of you live near Cambridge? A girl I went to high school with moved there. She is an awesome photographer, she will be back in the states for part of march/April & she's prob gonna do my maternity pics! If you live near there and you need pics you should look her up ... It's izzierae photography on Facebook I think.. It's on mine .. :)

it's a girl...maybe :) everything looked really good, just didn't get a good potty shot. We go back in 4 weeks to have another look and to get a picture of the spine. I bought a 5 pack of white undershirts with the snaps on the bottom. At least I know the baby is healthy :) thanks for the well wishes!

I'm glad everything went well :)

Oh do any of you live near Cambridge? A girl I went to high school with moved there. She is an awesome photographer, she will be back in the states for part of march/April & she's prob gonna do my maternity pics! If you live near there and you need pics you should look her up ... It's izzierae photography on Facebook I think.. It's on mine .. :)

Aww I bet that would be amazing. I don't live near there though :( Will look her up on facebook, thanks :) I love photography, I used to do modelling back in the day myself. I stopped it though once I found out I was pregnant with my second daughter.

Glad it's not just me having pain, started to worry me, Ive not been sleeping the best either , I think I'm just nervous about the scan, just pray everything's ok.

So a few scans to look forward to on Monday :) what time are yours?

Just thought i would let everyone know that my 20 week scan yesterday went really well, baby was measuring perfect and its a BOY!! :blue: :cloud9: :happydance:
Soooo happy! went to mothercare and asda to buy lots of blue bits hehe!!
they told me i have a anterior placenta so that could be why ive not felt movement, does anyone else? xxxxxx

Just thought i would let everyone know that my 20 week scan yesterday went really well, baby was measuring perfect and its a BOY!! :blue: :cloud9: :happydance:
they told me i have a anterior placenta so that could be why ive not felt movement, does anyone else? xxxxxx

Yay congrats :D So happy for you.

Forgot to add I have a posterior placenta so it's along the back of my uterus. I started feeling kicks a few days ago but don't worry if it takes a few more weeks for baby's kicks to get stronger before you feel it xxx

congratulations on the boy twilighter!!!!

I've woken up with awful pains today!!! :(

I have a suspected anterior placenta (they couldn't tell at the 12 week scan) so will find out at the 20 week! BUt I've felt regular movments since 18 weeks (but not as much as DS) and unlike the first time round OH still hasn't felt baby kick - it just takes time apparently! :(

Finally managed to take a pic of my bump. 17 weeks + 4 :)

Attachments

• bump17.jpg
    bump17.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations on team blue Twilighter!! I have an anterior placenta too and I've hardly felt alot of movement in this pregnancy, if I do it's very faint. Sometimes I don't feel anything at all for a day or two so I've got a doppler to keep me reassured. x

Proudmommy, what a neat bump!!!

Congrats on the boy!

Hope every one is O.K :) xx

eee just found my notes and it says I have a USS AFI + doppler due on monday (scan for amniotic fluid index and doppler scan) :dance: I've got my anomaly scan on the 21st so that makes 3 scans in 3 weeks.

Pregnancy problems aside I'm a lucky mummy!

Beautiful bump Proudmommy26!!! :)

thats awesome Sequeena! I hope eveything goes well!!

Here is my bump at close to 19 weeks...a little foggy..

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/krysykat77/HPT/pregnant.jpg

Here is my bump at close to 19 weeks...a little foggy..

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/krysykat77/HPT/pregnant.jpg

Such a pretty bump :)

A little odd question ladies. When the baby kicks/flutters. I'm feeling them all really low down by my pubic bone. I'm quite sure with my girls I used to feel the first kicks really high up. Is anyone else feeling the kicks really low?
Oh and I'm starting to get really sore nipples, ouch. (sorry tmi)
Hope you're all having a great weekend xxx

Yep both times i've felt movement really low down! So sounds like it's probably just whee he finds it comfortable at the moment :)

Have any of you ladies peeing more? I never got the whole you pee more before 12 weeks but the last two days I'm constantly peeing lol :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->