3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Oh hubby tells me off for googling! He thinks I worry too much so I try not to do it in front of him :)

I also have those rib cramps samira, feels like you can hardly breath then it just seems to go away again... The joys of pregnancy!

I just ordered my baby shower invites and thankyou cards... what do you think??

Attachments

• livepreview.aspx.jpg
    livepreview.aspx.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
  • livepreview-1.aspx.jpeg
    livepreview-1.aspx.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 8
awww they are lovely! i love them!

i have no input in my baby shower and it kills me! im usually the one organising everything! my friend has told me im not allowed to mention it again as she is the one that is doing it for me! xx

i have no input in my baby shower and it kills me! im usually the one organising everything! my friend has told me im not allowed to mention it again as she is the one that is doing it for me! xx

My sister is organising mine but im a total control freak hence why i ordered the invites but i was on the phone to her the whole time with us both editing them online. I will let her organise the actual day though. Do you know where your friend is organising yours?

Ohh baby showers how lovely :D! Gorgeous invites!!

I won't be having one...I don't know enough people to make it worth it lol

My sister is organising mine but im a total control freak hence why i ordered the invites but i was on the phone to her the whole time with us both editing them online. I will let her organise the actual day though. Do you know where your friend is organising yours?

i think its gona be at the mother in laws! all i know is that it will be a bbq baby shower so all our partners can stay in the garden while the baby shower goes on - probs all drinking lool - and then after the shower we can have a big bbq! xx

How does it work exactly? Do you arrange your own babyshower? Or is like when you get married when the maid of honour does it?

How does it work exactly? Do you arrange your own babyshower? Or is like when you get married when the maid of honour does it?

well my friend is doing mine for me! but there are ppl that do their own too so totally up to you!! :) xx

My sister is pretty much organising mine but i will help with some of the things. I know a friend of mine that always offers to do other ppls so she expects that someone will do hers completely but i really think its each to their own. I wouldn't like giving full control to someone but thats just me. If you have a friend or family member that you trust or is wanting to do it then why not.

I just ordered my baby shower invites and thankyou cards... what do you think??

LOVE the shower cards! How cute!!! I can't imagine going all through that to special order cards though. i like the ones you buy and just fill out. However, think it's totally weird that you are organizing your own shower- here in the states someone else is supposed to SURPRISE you with a shower. However, i know my mom is doing it- she asked for a list of names- and that's as far as i got.

You know, traditionally- it's SUPPOSED to be your maid of honor doing the baby shower for you. Mine was going to but my mother took over everything. As usual.

Timing wise it did take a while to design them which i guess ca be frustrating, price wise though they really werent to expensive to order i think for 50 of each plus 140 envelope stickers was only $50 i figure if i bought 50 invitations to write on i would end up paying near the same. I dont think when i say i am a control freak it really covers how much of a control freak i am but surprisingly i am actually letting my sister do majority of the planning i just like to be involved in the invitation process plus i have so much time on my hands atm with not working so it gave me something to do. Thats nice that your mum is wanting to help organise it, do you think she will let your MOH help out at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->