3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hi everyone, I'm officially in the second tri today and couldn't be happier!!! We are expecting some bad weather here tomorrow so I'm hoping for a snow day to stay at home and relax!

Hi im due 31st July.
were not fussed what gender but we will be team yellow till the end!

Hi Anderson8 - Team Yellow, I wish I could do that but I'm just so excited about finding out asap. I have my scan in 2 weeks and 3 days!

Hi Anderson8 - Team Yellow, I wish I could do that but I'm just so excited about finding out asap. I have my scan in 2 weeks and 3 days!
sometimes i think i want to find out then others i dont. but the main thing is my hubby def doesnt want to know and if i knew i would end up blabbing!!

sometimes i think i want to find out then others i dont. but the main thing is my hubby def doesnt want to know and if i knew i would end up blabbing!!

My friend was undecided too. In the end she waited to see how she felt on the scan day :)

Heyy TTC number 2!!! Your finally here and in the shape of a lemon!!!! Congrats :D

And welcome to Newbies :D have added you all on the list!

Ive been naughty and just ate a galaxy bar washed with a tango!!!!! Nom nom nom! Even worse at work my dad (my dads my boss YUK) he has pickled green chilis in the cupboard and every time im in the kitchen i just nick one and they are going down and down and down!! And its so obvious its me! The pregnant one!!!! xx

PS im with you there yasmin! theres no way that i couldnt find out!! you girls are too strong which are lol! thank god my OH feels the same! my best mates OH refuses to find ouit which means she cant even though she wants to! id go crazy!!! xx

Hello ladies, mind if i join in? Our due date is August 6th
Welcome to the 6th August crew! I wonder if any of these babies will actually arrive on their due dates?!

ooooh i wonder! for all the girlies that stay on BNB till the end we can put the birth dates next to the names after and see how close we all are! im hoping to be early!! july + being super pregnant = very uncomfortable apparently! xx

also they dont tell you the gender at the 20 week scan at my hospital. against their rules apparently, so even if im tempted i cant.

I'm agonizing over this decision!!! We stayed team yellow the whole time with DS and it was really a fun experience. This time I don't think I can make it. My nurse told me to tell the ultrasound tech at my appointment next week if I don't want to know, because she'll definitely be able to tell. Of course DH says "whatever you want," he only has an opinion when I don't want him to!!!

Wow I would be so disappointed if my hospital didnt tell me... I'm going to google it to make sure they do!

Im back after a week off woooo. My hormones are very much here now, i am one grumpy madam! xxx

Hi Michelle!
Yay you got your scan sorted!
I'm starting to get a bump now! :)

WHATTTTT! They dont tell you at the hosp?! Id slip the sonographer a cheeky bit of notage LOL! or beg!!

Awww TTC do whatever you feel is right! Or wait till the day and see what you want to do! I can understand that it is nice to be told the sex but i cant deal wit not knowing now let alone another 20 weeks!!!! I want to buy blue / pink and be able to call baba him or her! I just call it bean at the mo (and sometimes him naughtily as im sure its a boy)

YAY helloo michelle! We missed you! Did you have lots of uni work or just having a BNB break :p xxx

WHATTTTT! They dont tell you at the hosp?! Id slip the sonographer a cheeky bit of notage LOL! or beg!!

Awww TTC do whatever you feel is right! Or wait till the day and see what you want to do! I can understand that it is nice to be told the sex but i cant deal wit not knowing now let alone another 20 weeks!!!! I want to buy blue / pink and be able to call baba him or her! I just call it bean at the mo (and sometimes him naughtily as im sure its a boy)

YAY helloo michelle! We missed you! Did you have lots of uni work or just having a BNB break :p xxx

I do this too, im so sure its going to be a boy i will be so shocked if she tells me differently! Yeh i had some uni work to do, and placement, and i went home for a while so was distracted by home. Saw the FOBs girlfriend, she didn't say a thing to me, even though they have both threatened me that she would. 1-0 to michelle!

urgh did you!!! he got a gf quick!!!! she knows that your pregs yea? and they threatened you how?! what was she meant to of said to you! ho!!!

Oh dear... obviously she may be with him but you're carrying his baby, and will ALWAYS be there, so she has to sit down & shut up lol..

Got a check up scan on Friday, im sooooooooo excited wish it would hurry up though! Hoping it will be quick too, as with CVS etc i was in hospital 11hrs.. DROAN..........

trying to book a 3d scan but they wont take me until 22 weeks as baby looks "skeletal" which freaks mums out... well i bloody know its skinny as she doesnt develop her chub till 22 weeks, just let me see herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle - What do you mean 'they have both threatened me that she would'?? Knob!

Samira - I googled my hospital and I'm pretty sure my one does tell you.

I'm hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->