3rd Baby (or more) - How pregnant do you look?

HPmum2B

Reaction score
I am about 9 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby and seriously I could pass for 6 months pregnant already!! It is all bloat, but it is bloating in a very pregnant belly sort of way.
I have just started a new job (I had just returned to work after having a 4 year break with my first two and have fallen pregnant accidently). Obviously I don't want to break the news to my employer just yet, but I am sure someone is going to guess soon!!

Anyone else look way beyond there weeks?

I was just skimming through first tri board again and wanted to say , yes by 8 weeks this time I had a bloated pregnant looking belly already!
It's now turned to a real bump but by 9 weeks people were guessing and we ended up announcing at 10 weeks because everyone new anyway !

I look about 6 months too. It's ridiculous. When I see my midwife they keep sending me to the wrong room as they assume I'm plus 24 weeks. I always carry big but guess as I had a baby not long ago my muscles haven't returned to normal yet. I'm dreading how big im gonna be by the end! Lol

Me too!!!
I get big really early.
Then seem to not change for few months untill closer the end.
I'm sure people r guessing me already.
But no one had dared ask yet :)

I am pregnant with my third and when I had my second I had to change to maternity clothing at five weeks as things didn't fit this time I don't seem to be as big I am still able to wear my normal clothes and no one has noticed yet at 9 weeks

I always get a super pregnant looking stomach about two minutes after I conceive except with my first. The good news is that doesn't mean you'll go on to be huge later on. BUT it stinks when you don't even want to announce the pregnancy yet and you look 5-6 months pregnant!!!!!

Its usually just bloat combined with the fact that our stomach muscles aren't as tight as they were with the first but none-the-less difficult to hide. Congratulations on your pregnancy and hope you have a wonderful pregnancy! :flower:

Some days i look 6 months, and i get the concerned "poor you" looks from everyone, lol, then other days i look "normal" I think i am starting to freak people up the school out....

Yesterday I looked ridiculously huge!! But today I look about 14 weeks. It varies, definitely the bloat and lack of muscles. Plus I'm eating a ridiculous amount of food!
It's not easy to hide at all.

I look massive! And I can barely breathe I'm that bloated! I don't remember feeling so huge and bloated in my other pregnancies, I never had a bump until I was about 6 months! I'm already wearing maternity trousers for work! Xx

I'm big and I too had to announce at 9 weeks, because my 'bump' was quite obvious. I quite like it showing early tho, reminds me that im growing my little jellybean 💕

Well nice to know there is a lot of us in the same boat!... the bloat boat, ha ha.

This will be my second baby although I also had two MMCs. With the first pregnancy I didn't tell anyone until 6 months coz was scared sth will go wrong. Now I am not even 6 weeks yet and I can't breathe in. Look about 4-5 months and keep telling people at work am very bloated lol :)

I had to buy some maternity clothes today as everything is digging in! It's ridiculous and especially huge in the afternoon/evening

Didn't show with #1 until 24 weeks and #2 22 weeks and 9 weeks now and already showing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->