3rd July Due Daters

aww thats nice :) i found out i was preg on 19th november 2010.. 6+ at the time.

aww 19th nov was day before my b'day! and my wedding date for this yr! i found out on 18th oct pretty much as soon as Jakey implanted! :) x

lol! i was countin the days till i could test! x

Hi ladies! :hi: Due on July 3 as well... but during my last u/s, doc reckons bubba might come the week before... :shrug: we'll see... it's just around the corner anyway! :happydance:

Hope all is well with all of you ladies! :flower:

Hi, im due 3rd july cant wait as its my first one im soo excited xx

The scan was fab :)

Little man weighs 3lb 1oz already!

Attachments

• 4d scan.jpg
    4d scan.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
:hi: to all the newcomers who share 3rd July as a their due date :)

aww Blue-bear that pic is so cute...mine is my avatar that was last thurs, Jakey weighed aroun 2lbs 4oz then x

not sure how accurate it actually is x

I'm due July 5th, however likely chance of going early due to Gestational diabetes. Not long to go now ladies.. how's everyone feeling? xx

I had that test yesterday.. im dreading the results :( feeling ok but fed up, you? xx

I'm due July 5th, however likely chance of going early due to Gestational diabetes. Not long to go now ladies.. how's everyone feeling? xx

How do they check for Gestational Diabetes? I had a something anti body test and I have been tested for Anemia... but that is it? Is the anti body thing test for diabetes.. excuse my stupidity..

Regarding the baby; a little worried about the bith of course and that baby will come out fine and between here and then things stay ok.. xx

Hi ladies! Im having my GTT test sometime soon to test for GD due to my PCOS, hope i dont have it though! only 11 weeks left this comin sun for July 3rd due daters :)

i finish wrk 5 weeks fri, really looking forward to that! im knackered lol xx

Aw Sianyld...so jealous of you finishing in 5 weeks. I'm not done till 15th June! I'm off now for another week, then working 5 weeks, another week off and then another 2 weeks to work! Having this week off tho has shown me I was really over-doing it at work and can't handle the hours.... gonna look into either lightening my schedule the last 2 weeks or just getting finished a bit earlier. I honestly feel more like myself now i've had some time off.

How's everyone doing? time is flying past for me this trimester....far quicker than 1st and 2nd. Anyone else agree?

Right now I'm enjoying third tri...... xxx

Im having to finish work this week due to my SPD, i hate giving up so early. Kinda feel like ive failed in a way, and i hate feeling like i cant do my job properly! But if its best for me and bubs then it will be the only way.

Cant believe 11 weeks to go.....

you havent failed Blue_bear, u cant help it if they SPD is making it difficult :hugs:

Starglow - i dont think i could do anoter 2 more months hun, yeah i would def look into lightening ur wrkload for the last few weeks atleast!

Hope every one is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->