3rd July Due Daters

Had 4d scan yesterday estimated weight is 3lb 3ozs at mo.

I'm finishing work on 10th June taking two weeks holiday then mat leave starts unless of course baby comes early!

u gonna post ur pics ronnie? Aww bless! Not a bad weight hey. I cant wait to use my leave to finish early, i hav 5weeks left at wrk.x

Will try & post my pics. I have quite a big bump so thought she would be heavier than that!

could be water hun! i think im huge too and he was only 2lbs 4 at my 4d scan at 27weeks...cant wait too see ur pics x

im due 1 week after you the 11th july. but have never gone full term

Can I join you here too... I am not due until July 10 but am booked in for c-section on 4th July. According to my dates though I should be due 4th anyway. I still have 6 weeks if work left, unless the dr tells me to stop sooner which I am hoping for. Hard to work and look after 4 kids (1 is 15 months old) and be pregnant. I am so tired all the time. I go for a growth scan tomorrow as my 1st one was so little and my 3rd one was 5 weeks early. I can't wait to see her again....Good Luck to you all. I really think the time is going so slow for me at the moment, I can't wait for it to go quicker. I just want to meet my 1st little GIRL!!

:hi: everyone

good luck for ur scan aussiemum, 4 kids and being pregnant must def b a challenge :)

as for me 29 weeks pregnant today :) 11 weeks to go
How is everyone!! xx

Last day at work today....whoop! :)

Glad to hear your little one is weighing similar to mine Ronnie, was beginning to wonder if im carrying a monster! LOL>

All went well at my scan. She is weighing approx 2lb 8oz at 28+4. She has a big head (glad having c-section LOL) and short legs (fits the rest of the family).
My only concern is that I think she has dropped and even the scan lady had to get down real low to get head scans. She said her head is real low. Even DH thinks belly is bigger than with any of the others at full term and that it is dropping a little more every day. Also my boobs are soooo full and sore at the moment. I have never had this before.
I really have a feeling that I will be meeting her before the 4th July.
I am very excited as in sitting and thinking I ONLY have 5 weeks left at work (really not that long) and max of 10 weeks until she is here OMG it is not that far away.

My babys head was low at my private scan, but the sonographer says it has plenty of time to change! I am also measuring 1 / 2 wks ahead! I am bigger than one of my friends who is due at the end of May. I was asked the other day when I was due by the lady in the leisure centre, because of my size I joked I was due the next day...she didn't seem suprised!

Hi Ladies, I'm also due on the 3rd of July. 30 weeks tomorrow, gonna be counting down in single figures from now on :)

:hi: there's a few of us due on july 3rd now! roll on 10 weeks tomorrow :) x

LOL I work in a supermarket and I am sooo sick of people saying to me not long now or are you still holding onto that baby? When I say well I actually have 10 weeks to go they go oh are you sure there is only one haha.... Like I have not heard that before!! I do feel like responding that I was due yesterday ROFL!!

Happy 30 weeks to all us 3rd July Due Daters :)

only 10 weeks to go till our babies due date :wohoo:

Time is flying :) xxx

lets hope it keeps flying! :) 7 weeks and we are all classed as full term

i know its crazy!! im sooo excited :)

How u feeling hun? good wk end? x

Yeah everyone is always shocked when I say I've 10 weeks to go lol. But I'm loving actually looking properly pregnant now :)

It's exciting xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, has anyones elses bump felt sore to touch at the top? Ive been having tightening at the top of my belly which the midwife has said is braxton hicks but every now and again the top of my belly almost feels like ive sunburned it and feels quite stingy and sore? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->