~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
:howdy: Hi ladies! So I'm back in here AGAIN. A rather disappointing week this week. So started the week thinking I was pregnant and that THIS time I'd get my rainbow baby. Just to be disappointed AGAIN with a chemical. :cry: Af came late last night but counting today as cd1. Would love as many of you to join me for the next turn :hugs:

AF should be here tonight or tomorrow morning so I'll join you!

As you no I'm with you. Same as you AF came at 11.40 last night so today is cd1 for me too!

If cycle goes as plan o on CD14 and AF due again 31st march. Fingers firmly crossed this will be our month together!!! :dust:

Hi there, same here I am on CD3 so were are quite close. how long are your CD

I've had 32 days and last mont 28 days. Think I'm normally 28, only 32 the first month due to chemical I think. Xx

How long did it take you to ttc no 1? i'm still trying to ttc no1

As you no I'm with you. Same as you AF came at 11.40 last night so today is cd1 for me too!

If cycle goes as plan o on CD14 and AF due again 31st march. Fingers firmly crossed this will be our month together!!! :dust:

Crikey almost to the minute, mine was about 10:15 last night!

Welcome ttcn15. :hugs:

I'll post a bit more later, off to pick dd up from school, then taking her to a soft play party - deep joy - not!

How long did it take you to ttc no 1? i'm still trying to ttc no1

3 cycles off the pill and I fell with my son, however I'm 7 years older now and last year I had an operation in that area, went on the coil for 7 months didn't like it ( bled for 16 weeks solid) and then had a month on the pill and then choose to try so my body must be pretty messed up. However period and ovulating so it seems fine so fingers crossed

Crikey almost to the minute, mine was about 10:15 last night!

It may of started early (was wearing something incase) but I was driving back from Arsenal London to Ipswich as we went to the Arsenal v Swansea football match (2 hour drive) so yea we are pretty much bang on it together this month

Hi all thought I'd skip back over here from the tww board. I'm cd3 today fx this is our month

I'll post a bit more later, off to pick dd up from school, then taking her to a soft play party - deep joy - not!

aw you already have a daughter, she is so sweet, love the profile pic, how long did it take to conceive? I've been trying since august now :cry:

CD3 here. Can I join?
I have a daughter who is 4 next month. Been ttc number 2 for over 18 months now......2 CPS and then mc last July (was a molar pregnancy ) Then fell pregnant 3 weeks after discharge from hospital. ....only to mc at 9 weeks again. It was a crap xmas!!! Anyway this is my second cycle since d&c.... xx x

Good luck everyone

Hi all thought I'd skip back over here from the tww board. I'm cd3 today fx this is our month

Hi romans8, sucks to be back here again. Yes hopefully we won't have to come back here.

aw you already have a daughter, she is so sweet, love the profile pic, how long did it take to conceive? I've been trying since august now :cry:

Well she's nearly 6 now, she was about 18 months in that photo! but er it took 2 weeks :blush: We decided one day to 'see what happens' and 2 weeks later I got my bfp with her. Then forward 3 years and I fell with my 2nd daughter, and this time it just took 1 bd one month, we weren't even trying. Unfortunately she was stillborn. So since she grew her wings and we are 'properly' trying we're just not getting anywhere. Well I'm falling but they just won't stick.

CD3 here. Can I join?
I have a daughter who is 4 next month. Been ttc number 2 for over 18 months now......2 CPS and then mc last July (was a molar pregnancy ) Then fell pregnant 3 weeks after discharge from hospital. ....only to mc at 9 weeks again. It was a crap xmas!!! Anyway this is my second cycle since d&c.... xx x

Good luck everyone

Welcome Mitchnorm :hugs:

So sorry about your losses, I'm in the same boat. It's just soul destroying. Each time I think it's going to happen but it's so cruel to have it taken from me almost straight away. Hoping this will be our month. X

CD3 here. Can I join?

Good luck everyone

So sorry about your losses, I'm in the same boat. It's just soul destroying. Each time I think it's going to happen but it's so cruel to have it taken from me almost straight away. Hoping this will be our month. X

Thank you. Sorry for your losses. Weird how we fell pregnant so quickly with first. ....first month proper trying for us. However I am 42 so alot to do with that perhaps :cry:

CD3 here. Can I join?

Good luck everyone

Thank you. Sorry for your losses. Weird how we fell pregnant so quickly with first. ....first month proper trying for us. However I am 42 so alot to do with that perhaps :cry:

I'm going to be 40 on the 22nd, so I worry it's my age that's an issue. Have you had tests or anything done since you losses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->