~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

IMG_0704.jpg

Here's my little baby. Measuring 14.9 mm crl, and he's put me forward to 8 weeks! Saw the heartbeat which was 160 bpm. :happydance:

Glong congratulations, just came on this thread to see if you have had your baby yet! I love the name! How are you both? Xxx

Glong congratulations, just came on this thread to see if you have had your baby yet! I love the name! How are you both? Xxx

Thank you. Can't believe he's nearly 3 weeks already.

We are really good. Can't believe it's all over and he's here I miss being pregnant so much l.

How are you feeling, you going you find out what you are having

Hi! I'm good thanks. I've found out today what I'm having.....a boy! I sort of knew after a private scan at 12 weeks, the guy who did the scan has a really good rate of telling that early, he said he was 80% sure it was a boy but I still thought it could be a girl! I had to have some further tests done as I can out high risk for downs, so I had a harmony test done, but that's come back low risk at 1:10,000 risk. But I had another scan done today, for reassurance really as my 20 week one isn't until I'm over 22 weeks.

Oh I bet your so pleased. Congratulations xxx

:howdy: Hi ladies! So I'm back in here AGAIN. A rather disappointing week this week. So started the week thinking I was pregnant and that THIS time I'd get my rainbow baby. Just to be disappointed AGAIN with a chemical. :cry: Af came late last night but counting today as cd1. Would love as many of you to join me for the next turn :hugs:

How are things xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->