~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

I had some general fsh, lh, thyroid done and a transnational scan. All OK. Those were before two 9 week mc's though. Actually been referred to fertility consultant and have appt next week so we'll see what they do. Hopefully clotting screen and lupus etc ....I have a feeling clotting might be an issue with two 9 weeks losses but hey I'm no expert. I am thinking of just trying baby aspirin this cycle anyway x

AF was scheduled for yesterdaym..she has just arrived (at least I'm 99% sure this is more than spotting) I had so many symptoms this past week that I've never had before.. I thought for sure I was gonna see a BFP. Sp depressed now....

But...Hello cycle buddies... ( 25 days typically)

I had some general fsh, lh, thyroid done and a transnational scan. All OK. Those were before two 9 week mc's though. Actually been referred to fertility consultant and have appt next week so we'll see what they do. Hopefully clotting screen and lupus etc ....I have a feeling clotting might be an issue with two 9 weeks losses but hey I'm no expert. I am thinking of just trying baby aspirin this cycle anyway x

I had some tests done back in the summer last year and (now I'm literally going from a photo I took of the bloods form) they checked fsh, lh, thyroid, testosterone, androstenedione and oestradiol, but they all came back fine. Although I never had anything back in writing :wacko: jus a phone call from the bereavement midwife who I liaise with if I need to.

It was mentioned to me as well about baby aspirin, oh had bought some for me Tuesday but then by Wednesday had realised it was a chemical so they're now in the cupboard!

I'm thinking whether to go to see my gp and see what else I could do, or consider in the future.

I have taken soy isoflavones before. ...actually both times I got pregnant...ended in mc so a little worried about trying those again:wacko:. They strength the egg apparently which is great but what if they are strengthening an egg which was always going to be rubbish. Hmmmm had to make a decision tonight...just took them but lower dose . I'm torn about what to do x x

Definately worth going back to gp...they only refer after 3 consecutive mc's I think. ...well mine said that's usual but I'd push for a referral. Cant hurt x

AF was scheduled for yesterdaym..she has just arrived (at least I'm 99% sure this is more than spotting) I had so many symptoms this past week that I've never had before.. I thought for sure I was gonna see a BFP. Sp depressed now....

But...Hello cycle buddies... ( 25 days typically)

Welcome night fire :hugs:

My cycles are on average 27, but can range from 25 to 29. Yesterday was cd 29 for me, if that's how it's counted with a chemical.

I have taken soy isoflavones before. ...actually both times I got pregnant...ended in mc so a little worried about trying those again:wacko:. They strength the egg apparently which is great but what if they are strengthening an egg which was always going to be rubbish. Hmmmm had to make a decision tonight...just took them but lower dose . I'm torn about what to do x x

Definately worth going back to gp...they only refer after 3 consecutive mc's I think. ...well mine said that's usual but I'd push for a referral. Cant hurt x

I had my tests after only 2 mc's but because of having a stillbirth before that I had them. I've never been to my gp about it, I've just had this bereavement mw I've dealt with. She arranges early scans (which I never get to) I'm GETTING pregnant just whether it's Sod's law they've all had some genetic problem, just bad luck. (We've not been 100% trying every month due to other reasons) I'm wondering if it's something that's going wrong once I'm pregnant. Or just my brain is saying 'no she can't possibly go through a whole pregnancy again and not worry herself sh!tless'

So does anyone else have sharp pains and discomfort in their abdomen during their menstrual cycle?

I get cramps and discomfort, I wouldn't necessarily say sharp pains. But they can come and go I guess where the uterus is having spasmS. Usually day 1 and a bit on day 2. I find a hot water bottle is the best thing to ease it. This current af I'm having, although being after a chemical isn't any more painful, maybe a bit heavier and clottier (if that's a word!) than normal.

Mines pretty heavy this month :( oh it sucks to have to play the waiting game all again... Cd2... Another 26 days to go.... I will not test early this time

Well I've booked an appointment to see a gp next week. Hopefully can see what else can be checked or anything else really!

Mine seems heavy 90% of the time. I swear the days it's light are the days I'm in the most pain.

Here's to day two...lol

Ahh you poor thing night fire, do they last long? Thankfully mine seems to have calmed right down this afternoon. Looking like its panning out to be a normal af. Hopefully my body will just snap back into its normal cycle.

That would be good Natnee.

Before BC I was very irregular. I'd have AF for 12+ days at a time with only a couple weeks between cycles. Now that I'm off BC I seem to regulated to 25 day cycles. Sp af is around for like 5 days and then maybe a day or two of spotting

Ouch 12 days, that sounds awful. Mines about 5 maybe 6 days max, 2/3 days red then just 'the dregs' :haha: :blush: My cycles average 27 but have been known to be 25 sometimes 29.

Well this is very peculiar, I've come up to go to bed and (sorry tmi) gone to take tampon out and it's completely bone dry! Don't normally stop this soon, and certainly not so abruptly. What's going on?

Af arrived March 2nd 6 days late I'll join

Af arrived March 2nd 6 days late I'll join

Welcome kaylab22 :hugs: it must be rotten for af to be late like that, hopefully better things will come from this month for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->