~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Wow that's wierd! Could it be late implantation bleeding?

It would be lovely but Probably not, I'd got a positive test last Sunday, then they were so faint by Wednesday. then af started late Wednesday night. I don't think it would happen that way round would it?
And the bleeding was quite heavy the first day, there was some more when I got up this morning too.

Mine has right down too xx

Finally AF arrived! My cycles have never been longer than 28 (not since I was a young teen) and this one was 29 - sheesh!

First "real" month TTC has officially started!

Hi, I was over with some of you in the Mother's Day forum and got my bfp. Unfortunately they're getting lighter so guess it's a chemical and waiting for af to start now :cry: If she's coming I'd rather she didn't wait too long so we can try again.

Finally AF arrived! My cycles have never been longer than 28 (not since I was a young teen) and this one was 29 - sheesh!

First "real" month TTC has officially started!

Oh chocolatechip, sorry af came, how evil she was to keep you waiting that extra day. So now this is your 'proper ' first month tcc is here what are your plans?

Hi, I was over with some of you in the Mother's Day forum and got my bfp. Unfortunately they're getting lighter so guess it's a chemical and waiting for af to start now :cry: If she's coming I'd rather she didn't wait too long so we can try again.

I'm so sorry oneday. I completely feel for you. It's just the cruelest thing. So when was/is your af due. Mine came on cd29, which I have had cycles that length before, so it wasn't late late. Hope your not waiting too long. When my tests got faint and I realised it was a chemical I was actually quite relieved when it came cd29, and I just didn't know when to expect it, I didn't want to be waiting days and days. :hugs:

I'm so sorry oneday. I completely feel for you. It's just the cruelest thing. So when was/is your af due. Mine came on cd29, which I have had cycles that length before, so it wasn't late late. Hope your not waiting too long. When my tests got faint and I realised it was a chemical I was actually quite relieved when it came cd29, and I just didn't know when to expect it, I didn't want to be waiting days and days. :hugs:

It is so cruel isn't it. I've managed to have a good cry now ds is in bed and dh is downstairs watching the tv. Af was due today. I hope she comes quickly now. I'm also rhesus -ve and read some people have been given the jab after a chemical so will need to make a doctor's appointment to check it out. What a lovely Mother's Day gift, hey?! :cry:

It is so cruel isn't it. I've managed to have a good cry now ds is in bed and dh is downstairs watching the tv. Af was due today. I hope she comes quickly now. I'm also rhesus -ve and read some people have been given the jab after a chemical so will need to make a doctor's appointment to check it out. What a lovely Mother's Day gift, hey?! :cry:

I know, considering we were so happy a few days ago, to have it all taken away. Excuse my ignorance but what jab do you have to have and what's it for?

Anti D jab. I had to have it during my pregnancy with ds and after his birth as he was rhesus positive. It's something about rhesus negative blood making antibodies against rhesus positive blood if it mixes and then trying to fight off another rhesus positive. I haven't explained that well at all! If you're rhesus positive it doesn't happen.

Anti D jab. I had to have it during my pregnancy with ds and after his birth as he was rhesus positive. It's something about rhesus negative blood making antibodies against rhesus positive blood if it mixes and then trying to fight off another rhesus positive. I haven't explained that well at all! If you're rhesus positive it doesn't happen.

:wacko: yeah I'm confused :haha:

I know I should do but I can't even remember what blood type I am! :blush:

How long have you been tcc for?

You'd probably know if you were negative, especially after having a baby. It was our first cycle ttc. I couldn't believe it when we got pregnant so quickly. Apparently you're fertility is better for a couple of months after a loss so fingers crossed it happens for us. How long have you been ttc?

I thought you didn't have to get the shot for the rh factor until a while after conception. When is your doctor telling you you have to get it? Both my husband and I are A-...I'm hoping that means I don't need to get the dang shot.

Weeeell, it's hard to say really. On and off really since I lost Poppy. Must've been someone after June 2014 as we went on a holiday. I fell pregnant in the September, lost that at 6 weeks. Then decided to wait til after xmas as we were going to fil's for Xmas. Cracked on in the new year, fell pregnant in the April but lost it again at 6 weeks (started the mc right on dd 5th birthday) So then I was long overdue my smear (like about 6/7 years) so thought had better get that done but it came back as abnormal so I had to go and have a colposcopy. Thankfully that came back clear and put back on the normal 3 year testing. Tried for a couple more months after that, but we were going away to New York in October last year, so stopped trying once I would've been less than 12 weeks when we went away. I think I was ov while we were away, and as we were sharing an apartment with oh whole family (and dd was in same room with us) dtd was kind of out of the question! So a couple more months not REALLY properly concentrating on it, here we are. Tried a lot harder this last month and bam, it worked!

But from now on it gets serious. I turn 40 on 22nd so we have to crack on with it now, I don't have age on my side!

Nightfire I haven't spoken to my doctor yet. I've read lots of different things on Google (I know, I know........I shouldn't!) so going to have a chat with the doctor to see what she says. I think if you're both -ve there shouldn't be a problem, but some do still give just in case.

Natnee poor you. You've had a tough time of it. I really hope things work out for you soon.

I know, it's all too much sometimes. I wonder I've done to deserve all this heartaches?

I can be quite negative, hardly surprising! But a friend at work today pinpointed something to me today, that I am at least GETTING pregnant. She took several years to conceive her sons. I hadn't thought of it like that so gave me a glimmer of hope.

Have you been to the doctor at all? I'm sure I've read that after 3 losses they can do some tests. I could be wrong though - I've done a lot of reading today. It is definitely positive that you are falling pregnant but definitely not surprising that you're feeling negative. I would be too in your shoes.

I have got a gp appointment on Friday, although I have already had some tests done after my 2nd mc, I posted somewhere earlier on this thread what I'd had done. That came back all ok. It could be just pure bad luck that it's happening, like some genetic problem or something. Another friend at works daughter had about 9 mc, my friend was actually in the process of looking into surrogacy for her, when her daughter fell again and this time it was successful and she's got a baby boy now. Nothing was found wrong with her, so there is hope.

Gah, just looked on Facebook and another friend announcing the birth of their baby, :nope:

We'll all have our rainbows when they're ready :yellow: I tested again with a frer this morning using fmu. The line was very faint so definitely going. It's just a waiting game now. I've had a rubbish night. Very emotional and very little sleep. Lots of cuddles from my son this morning though, which makes me realise how lucky I am.

:dust: to us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->