3rd pregnancies or just my luck

emzeebob

mum to 2 boys, due #3 June
Reaction score
3rd pregnancy and I've had everything under the under the son

First 2 (my gawgus boys) nausea no sickness till 12 weeks, some spd but a good 9 months felt fantastic

This one, I should have a bed at hospital. Starting off in agony at 4 weeks, weekly scans to rule out ectopic, then 7 weeks the hyperemeris started and still going been admitted 3 times for fluids.
2 days a go my left thigh swells 5x times the size of my other one, que emergency rushed to hospital, millions of tests to rule out a clot, Injectiosn in my stomach. Released today with pregnancy odema. Can hardly breathe due to my asthma being made worse,
They couldn't get measurements at any scans or photos cos baby wouldn't sit still at all! My 2 boys were so lazy I had to be sent out to drink cola and haveba walk to get them moving

5 more months and my bundle of joy that is grounded till he/she is 18, so for the essay just needed a rant, nearly 18 weeks so uncomfortable and fed up of crying lol

I am on my 3rd pregnancy too and finding it a lot harder than the first 2. Though perhaps I'm remembering it wrong... maybe they were all hard. My first included a lot of bleeding on and off until 16 weeks so I was going stir crazy in bed. This time though I am still nauseous and throwing up at almost 20 weeks... bizarre.

I’m on my third pregnancy and this has definitely been the worst so far!

Yep I'm on 3rd and been constantly ill the whole time. I'm hoping itl get better soon

Sorry your feeling so crappy ! Pregnancy is hard at times especially when your sick and have to carry on as normal !

Third pregnancy too and I’ve had a few bouts of cold . I’ve had a stuffy nose since before Xmas which is annoying . I’ve developed tinnitus which is hopefully caused by the fluid in my ear which hasn’t subsided been like this for 5 weeks now driving me crazy !! . Been referred to a ENT. Probably going the GP again about it tomrrow because I’ve now got earache and I can hardly hear !! They just seem to keep fobbing me off because I am pregnant !!

I knew third pregnancy I would be more tired etc but didn’t expect all this trouble with my ears! It will all be worth it for us when we are holding our babies ! Hope you all feel better soon !

Wow, what a strange pattern! Also my 3rd and has been awful. 16 weeks and spent all day yesterday sleeping or puking. The fatigue and nausea has been relentless.

This is my third and the easiest so far, but I am not very far so we will see.
I am 36 now so ofc a high risk pregnancy. >_>

I was 28 during my first and 33 during my second pregnancy. I would say my second was the hardest. I had a chronic kidney and bladder infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->