• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3rd round of ivf 7dp2dt anyone see ought ?

I think you have 2 babies in there Hun :)
How many weeks will you be on 6th nov??

Bet you're excited aren't you!!!

I'll be 6weeks exactly !

I hope it's just one healthy baby twins are increased risk etc . But obviously is there is 2 I'll be happy just a lot more worried !! Lol

It's only 1week and halv away but it seems like forever !

Am constantly on knicker watch ! Did anyone have like really watery discharge literally like white coloured water ? With Lillah I had thrush constantly so it was more thick tmi!!!! X

Wow that is dark!!!! I know what you mean about having twins it is a scary prospect having two babies and it is hard work but honestly I wouldn't change it for the world...... I honestly think you have very sticky twin babies and you know what if it is they will be amazing you will be amazing xx

I have constant clear and white discharge now and I'm 26 weeks lol I've had to wear a panty liner every day :haha:
But look out for signs of thrush as that's common in pregnancy :hugs:

Waiting for scans always seems forever :( is your clinic doing that scan?

Thanks girls :)

gemma- twins would be amazing if they were born healthy and term but the things that's could go wrong scare me !

Serena- oh glad you have it too feel like am weeing a lil abit ha yeah am wearing panty liners coz it's minging along with progestrone buts hahah!
No my clinic do it at 7 weeks am paying 60 xxx

Wow holy shit look how dark your tests are LOL! Yay!

Thanks Lego I was very worried this morning cried the lot as my IC was lighter than yesterday fmu sucks !! So had too buy more ! X

I remember reading that that can happen, but usually after 5 weeks, I think yours is twins though so you probably have 5 weeks worth of hcg already ;) x

Wow very dark tests!!!! Woo hoo!!
And you have scared me like your scan is only a week before I go in to have my baby!!!

My scan was 6 weeks exactly too so nerve wreaking waiting and waiting! More anxious for u wanting to no if u have them both snug :dance:

Can't wait to see if there's 1 or 2! Do u have space for twins? Lol

Aww wow Pcct not long for you !!!! Omg can't wait too se what your having :)

Hope- in my tummy no !! Haha in my house am in a married quarter so you upgrade when you need too but where we are actually looking for a house too buy at the moment I just can't decide where !!! Or if we should get a cheap one and do it up or a nice one and be able too move straight in hmmmmm

I have just have a dream that I went for a scan and there was just one so I think am having just one now ahah!!!! X

Can't wait to see how many u are cooking :) your daughter will be over the moon to be a big sister :dance:

Ano!!!! Hurry up scan !!!

Touch wood everything goes okay, she will be amazing she loves looking after her Dolly's aww xxx

Can I class a very watery mouth that tastes like metal a symptom ?

When I was preg with Lillah I just threw up 10x day from 5 weeks so don't have a clue !!!

Hoping I have ms soon ahah!!!! Maybe I feel nauseated? I never have felt it so don't know what it feels like ? X

Trust me if you felt nausious you would know about it lol x

my mouth is watering constantly so am swalloning more which is making me gip a lil at the back off my throat is that nausa ?

i had hypermis with lillah so was literally chuckin without warning ahaha!!!

No I'd say that's the start of morning sickness but nausea is more... feeling sick... Oh I can't explain it lol! My tummy feels all twisted up and I feel sick and horrible lol x

right so nausua is like a poorley sick feeling haha !!

have you started with it this pregnancy ? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"