3rd round of ivf 7dp2dt anyone see ought ?

Still no beta !!! Apparently the lab is having issues ! Hmmmm !! I'll phone again tmro !!! Haha!! Had them at 4 weeks and am 5weeks today still no result haha!!!

%^^^ awwww wow mo! Look at your dp picky!!! Wahoooo glad everything is going fab for you xxx

Thanks!! Yes we had anatomy scan and all was fab!! I can't believe it's been a week since your beta!! At this point it really doesn't matter lol :)

Awww bless you :) so happy for you !!! You staying team yellow ?

Yeah I know my tests are twice as dark as last Wednesday so it must of increased from then , just keeping my fingerscrossed for my scan !!!! Only a week away !!!
I don't know if I booked it too early at 6 weeks ? Or if I should re book for 6.4 or something ???? X

Yes team yellow! By 6 weeks you should see a gestational sac and yolk... Will the scan be done vaginal? If so you'll probably see hb but if you want to make sure the further out the better.

Yeah it will be internal :)

Yeah i think with Lillah I was either 5+4 or 6 and I could only see sac & yolk no fetal pole really hoping if I go at 6 weeks I'll be able too see everything :) !!! Come on baby stick for me !!!!!! Xxx

Can't believe the carry on with your beta results!! Never mind u have a sticky baby/s and u will all at your scan :dance: not long till that!!! :)

Yes by now the beta is pointless that lil one is sticking around for the long haul now.

Haha just got my result !

It was 108

So mon 12dpo 32 then 14 dpo 108 more than doubled so am okay with that !! And it's twice has high than I had with my dd !

So am thinking just one healthy bean :) !!! X

Brilliant missus you defo have a little sticky in there...... Lol I still think it's twins more so now that hcg tripled in 48hrs!!! I can't wait for you to find out you have to keep me updated your thread has kept me on my toes this week :) but regardless of what you are having I really wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

:wohoo: finally got it back! I'm happy it has more than doubled :) I would say 1 as mine was two hundred and something BUT I've seen people with a lower beta than me at 14dpo then the next 2 days later was in the thousands with twinnies :)

Either way it's a good indication everything is going fine :) so happy for ya :)

Thank you gemma & screna :) !!! Think doubling time is 27 hours who ham happy with :D !!!!!!! Ekkkkkk

Hoping next week hurries up now !! If my beta keeps doubling at 27ish hours then by 6 weeks next wed I should defo be able too see heartbeat :) xxx

That's great!! I say 1 also but you never know!! One girl had 67 on 14 dpo and had twins! Yay!

finally! They took their sweet time with that one. But I'm glad they are finally back and you have a great doubling number!! Xx

Finally better late than Neva I guess :shrug: can't wait till your scan now :)

Sac was measuring 6mm and yolk was visible now I'll have another next week too see heartbeat !

Just one baby :D:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 29
Lol... Can't believe you couldn't wait! Congrats!

Woo hoo!! So happy for you - have a happy & healthy 9 months for you and your little miricle bean :cloud9:

Ano Iam too impatient !! I was soo worried that there wouldn't be anything in there lol couldn't wait 6more days lol !!

Come in heartbeat !!! ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"